Whats the best car you have ever driven?

whats the best car you have ever driven?

the best car youve driven is the car you currently drive. if you dont feel that way about your car, then you dont know how to drive.

/thread

I can lay down the moves in my W-body.

>taking a quote from baby's first photography class and trying to apply it to cars

>baby's first photography class
what on earth are you talking about?

what kind of retarded logic is this? so if you're currently driving a GTI, but also have driven a 458 Italia, according to your fucktard logic the GTI is still the best car?

fucking faggot.

I see more GTI's than i do 458 Italias.

>implying expensive cars are therefore superior to affordable cars

what are you, 14?

I've driven a miata, and it's nice, but I've also enjoyed the mazda3, work trucks of all shapes and sizes, my dad's towncar, buicks, my 2011 corolla... Shit, I honestly think my Honda Rebel is the best feeling vehicle I've operated.

For cars in general though, either the Lincoln Town Car or Buick Lacrosse were the best feeling vehicle I've been in. That Town Car handles better at 105 than my Corolla does at any speed, same goes for the mazdas and chevys I've driven.

so seeing larger volume of $26K shitbox means it's a better car than a $300K world renowned sport car? do you even listen to yourself? do you even own a car?

You can't thread yourself, faggot. This is also really fucking stupid because if you're a poor nigger with MAD TOUGE SKILLZ that still won't make your 62 hp anemic AE92 with severe structural rust better than the brand new M4 you drove at the track the other week. One is simply objectively better by every single non-aesthetic metric except weight.

>more of this car means it's better

Corolla confirmed best car

Miata
I dont own one (yet) but driving it was a real treat
All other cars ive driven have been slow, heavy hatchbacks though so not much contest

>unable to read my greentext
>unable to construct a complete sentence
>unable to fathom the Confucian style philosophy seen in

>unable to deal
>virgin
>probably owns a fiat panda
>unable to comprehend that a more expensive car is therefore a better drive.

alright supreme gentleman, is a dodge viper a "better drive" than a mazda miata with the top down?

thats right. get FUCKED

>cant thread yourself

what the fuck are you talking about? dont confused me with that degenerate faggot who /thread up there.

He is right tho you cant /thread yourself

I'm drunk and clicked the wrong post. Sorry OP. You're still a faggot, though, nothing personal. That just comes with being OP.

Drove one of these on track once, it was a life changing experience. Too bad my current car is a rusted out hand me down Pontiac Montana, so therefore it must be the best car I've ever driven.

good lord, you are so pathetic. I feel disgusted for engaging in this meaningless debate with you. please kill yourself.

>t. Bus rider

say hello to muhammed jamal for me, i remember when i rode the bus

this guy made the most of it

Yeah that's totally better than a BAC mono

im sure you could get tons of pussy in the back of the pontiac, and then while driving home think to yourself "damn this is the best drive of my lif" while getting dat post sex beejay with the tinted windows..

i mean, you really have to define "the best car" in terms of the situation youre in..

best looking car
best feeling car
best experience while driving car
etc.

it may be alittle over your head though, clearly im talking to unintelligent mongoloids

>ohh look at me...i think deeper than a BBC in my ass....im so smart....

>i think deeper than a BBC in my ass
you keep talking like a homophobe im gunna start thinking youre unironically a homo yourself

>oooo please put cock in my ass

WHy does almost every argument on this board devolve down to a gay erotic novel in some way.

Good post, but don't /thread your own post, it's in poor taste

I drove an a45 amg at a car show,

it was alright

It's true so it's a 987 Cayman S

In the words of my buddy Arsen "you keep drinkin' that homogenized milk, you become a homo!"

Tough call, drove a brand new A5 last summer for a week which was really nice, the infotainment was the first I've used in a modern car that didn't suck total dick. Also drove a Ferrari California and a 2006 boxter as well as a Cayman for a day, I'm gonna go with the Ferrari cause it had by far the most incredible noise and made me feel the most special. The Cayman had better handling though, no surprises there

acura integra r
w140 7.0 amg
totally different but damn my pants were totaled both times

vw lupo

Best car I've ever driven is my step-dad's Porsche 928.

THREE WHOLE GEARS OF ABSOLUTE LUXURY

Atom R3 with sequential box

Drove a 2006 Ferrari F430 for a couple laps at auto-cross. Nothing else I've driven even comes close (only other sport-y car I've driven is my Z32)

Drove a 2010 M6 when I was 17. Hit like 200km/h on some shitty Cypriot highway with no license

I honestly believe that I'll never experience anything better than that

Everything feels like a sponge and its extremely comfy to drive.

>my Family heirloom 1967 Chevelle
It's big it's angry and it turns heads wherever I go
If I didn't love the thing so much I'd drive it every day

Because everyone on Veeky Forums has fooled themselves into thinking the person they're talking to is Alphonse

A 2001 Audi TT. Smooth as silk
Inb4 audi is gay

Wow hope I never have your life

It’s a toss up between my ‘99 volvo v70 or my 96 Toyota Avalon

I don’t have much experience driving a lot of cars

Probably my miata. But I'm about to put my rx7 f2f back on the road after replacing the bushings so that may change

greatest car ever made

Toyota HDJ80?

Most "expensive" probably '05 S350 which I had for couple of years.

Best as in best feels, Suzuki Samurai, BMW e34, big engine swapped Alfa 75.

t. Smithster
At least you can fit three crates of Carling on the passenger seat mate

E90 330i. BMW peaked in 2006.

Out of all of the great cars I've driven, I'd say 981 Cayman S, although I still like my GT86 better because it has a crisper shifting feel and you never worry about breaking something.

A honorable mention goes to the R8 V10+ for being the fastest I've ever driven at 316 kph. That said, 600bhp+ supercars are actually very lackluster because it's just too fast for the road and you feel uncomfortable chucking a quarter of a million worth of car into a corner at a track day.

Holy fuck are you me, my Samurai was the funnest piece of shit I've ever owned for 500$

1985 Alpina B6 2.8
I've driven cars that were much faster, and cars that had higher handling limits, but the Alpina was the most joyful to drive. Everything about it is just amazing.

my 2001 volvo V40 is in no way better than an M5

E46 M3 now I know why the current camaro platform was benchmarked against it for the handling

2004 Opel Agila 1.3

It used to be tied between a 2015 7 speed Vette and a 2003 Civic SI. The Civic was nice because you could bang through gears without breaking the speed limit.

The Vette was the most powerful car I've driven and therefore couldn't do it justice in the street.

I now own a focus ST and imo a solid compromise.

>I've driven a Veyron but I daily a smart car so the smart car is better

>muh feels
AW11, great noise and steering and visibility
>muh power
E550 w/twin turbo V8 making 500lbft, scared the shit out my dad (his car)
>muh luxury
Same car, had a "neck scarf" system that blows hot air on your neck when it's cold and the top is down
>muh handling
BRZ with grippy tires, my Fiesta ST handles well but the chassis doesn't

Realized my car isn't in any of these categories, that's unfortunate

*chassis doesn't compare
Fuck me

F430 6 speed

Various 911s from base air cooled ones, to the GT3RS and older GT2s

Veeky Forums has always been occupied by both closeted and open homosexuals.

a 91 police interceptor crown victoria the most comfy ass hand brake turn on the market

>do you even own a car?
>Veeky Forums
>owning anything other than a bus pass

More like spoiler necessary to keep from fucking dying at 120+ mph. A+ in performance design.

Audi S6 with the lambo v10