BMW 2 Series

Has anyone driven/owned a BMW 228i or m235i?

My e46 325i is getting expensive to maintain, and frankly I'm ready to be done with it. I don't need something with to much space, it's just myself and my girlfriend. I'm also strongly considering the 8 speed automatic, it's a DD and in every measurable way it's a better transmission.

I've seen M sport 228i's for $10k less on average than an m235i. Is the extra power that much better?

>worried about maintenance
>want to buy a late model BMW to solve this problem

Are you trolling?

In December, you can experience Kia Stinger and decide or yourself which one is worth the maintenance.

I haven't heard anything that indicates they're unreliable.

>buying new
>spending 35k for a 2L or 55l for the v6

KEK

51k now buys a lifetime of effortless joy and admiration, in Kia, not BMW.

The BMW in this case has a thoroughly refined engine and drivetrain

And it's not a Kia, quit shilling Kim

>BMW
>too expensive to maintain
k

>kia stinger

you mean the poor mans mazerati?

Maseratis have an even worse record of being nice after a few years than BMW. I can tell you've never driven them.

i wasnt talking about the reliablity, i was talking about the looks..

pic related

Well, you're talking about a turbo-4 vs. a twin turbo Inline 6.

Can you fuck off and get a real job you retarded korean shill? No one is going to pay top dollar for your poorly made scrap metal

The interior wears out and comes loose after a few years. There's a good reason why I was wondering why there was a newish Maserati on the lot for the price of a Toyobaru last time I walked around.

Ripped off maserati for the back (with some FD RX7 to mix) and BMW for the front

I heard that the Kia Stinger automatically rolls down the window just a little bit if you turn the fan on.

Fan death is a serious issue, don't make fun

i would still buy the maserati at that price

I'd have to take a closer look, but it really looked clapped out already without even wanting to get in. When's the last time you walked down a lot full of shiny new Jeeps and whatever, and they have a Maserati out on the lawn because
>welp
>LOOKIT ITS A GALLDARN GORSHDANGING IS THAT A
> M A S E R A T I

And then you look at the price and they want like $31k for it? wew must be some high class luxury. Even Kia Stinger starts at $33k.

youre impression of a minstrel needs help
it would be more on the lines of
>GREAT GOOGILY MOOGLIE, I DONE WAWK DON DA ROWD TO SEE DAS MASSARATI

This was in a nice neighborhood. The local trash was mainly Indian, some blacks.

>buying a kia
>even thinking about kia

lmao.