>Elder Thread
>Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
twitch DOT tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [Recently Started Guide]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html (authorized reseller)

>Making sales and deals
youtube.com/watch?v=ffZfbi-wjto

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @Zrifalas for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write you @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>is the game worth playing?
Maybe.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdkeys.com/the-elder-scrolls-online-morrowind-pc-cd-key
youtube.com/watch?v=RtZW40vHVf0
youtube.com/watch?v=sSr2Aj3RtaA
alcasthq.com/eso-magicka-templar-healer-build-pvp1-homestead/
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Two-Handed Skills
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What are the essential skills to morph and level as templar healer? (awaiting answer)

4'9 Bosmer girls for snuggles.

breath of life, regeneration, healing springs, cleansing ritual, channeled focus, elemental drain, luminous shards, rite of passage, panacea, and two flex spots

Bosmer lads are cuter

Sorry, got caught up in a dungeon.

Thanks lad.

tfw no friends will play with me

Is the /tesog/ guild and Discord dead?

No

ever bothered asking us in game you fucking cucks god damn
>complain about guild
>bitches about normal dungeons queues with retards
>never asks guild

HOLY FUCKING SHIT KYS

i'm not on pc

there is your problem

Console pop is much higher than pc.

Thanks.

In general yes, but /tesog/ are mostly mustards

How come argonian facial accessories disappear with a hat?

cdkeys.com/the-elder-scrolls-online-morrowind-pc-cd-key

Base game + Morrowind for 17.09 pounds, change currency to british pound and use code TESCDKEYS7

Is there anything like the killer keos armor replacer only less skimpy? I just want females to look more feminine

How's templar dps looking?

>mfw I didn't realize I'm in the wrong general
Fuck. I will go back. Have fun with your mmo kiddies

have fun with your waifus!

Is this some goy who is supposed to do but testing for the game and failed?

What's the best 2-handed wep and 2-handed trait for stam orc templar? Is the enchantment one the best trait if you use the restore stam + damage enchant?

New guy here. Every time I go to a new area by interaction I get kicked back to the menu and I have to relaunch the game to login.

Is this normal?

You'll typically want sharpened as your trait, so you can reach the penetration cap of most monsters, which is 18.2k. Between weapons, gear, CP, and group buffs, you can get this in most end game groups.

Ah, second part. Look at the passives in two hand. Greatswords give a flat 5% damage boost, battleaxes give a bleed, mauls give extra penetration. For normal and vet dungeons, any of these will be fine. In a vet trial, you should have enough buffs for you to hit the penetration cap, so the extra penetration from a maul is wasted. The bleed from a battleaxe can add up, but the extra damage from swords is generally better. Over a long enough fight the DPS difference between sword and battleaxe shrinks, but swords are a bit better.

Just got this game, r8 my Imperial

sieg heil/10

fat/10

My Imperial could kick your Imperial's ass.

>sieg heil
>master race
wrong,

Am I the only person who goes out of my way to make ugly characters? I've always done it in every MMO. Like, you see all of these people with perfect aesthetic super models running around, or they are "joke" characters (like an old wizard or max fat bald guy because lol fat). Like my orc, he is painfully average, old, with a sparse beard. Or my redguard, he looks like the kind of guy that if you saw him coming you'd hope he wouldn't stick you with a dirty needle.

>am new and have seen 4 Geralt clones so far

Why?

My Nord is Gerald of Riverwood, problem?

Because people are unimaginative. Or maybe they want to play a character they already like in a new setting. Maybe both.

breddy gud

No, sounds like internet problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=RtZW40vHVf0

Anyone knows if the melody starting @0:41 comes from anywhere ? It feels really familiar.

Quick question, what type of build should I go for if I'm a high elf magaplar who uses duel wield and sword/shield I'll post pictures of my current if needs be.

youtube.com/watch?v=sSr2Aj3RtaA

Ah thanks pal, I guessed i'd be form the Morrowind OST just not sure which track.

pvp or pve?

64 points into stam.

Sorry for the late response I was campaigning in Cyrodiil.

Yes it is for PvP and no I'm trying to be a magaplar.

You're using the wrong weapons for a magplar. Go stam or go staves.

So what would be the build you'd recommend? For PvP and can be used for dungeons with minimal changes?

nothing changed for pvp
alcasthq.com/eso-magicka-templar-healer-build-pvp1-homestead/

Wait that actually works? Also will being a vampire hinder it do you think?

I don't really care. Do what works for you bud.

Why are S/B and DW good for mag builds but no other weapons are?

The extra slot you dont actually use them to deal damage

Are two handed weapons better than dual-wielding for dps on a stamDK?

Right now what I am running on my magplar for dueling purposes is 5 piece heavy shacklebreaker all impenetrable on body pieces, three willpower jewelries, and 2 piece valkyn skoria or grothdarr on head and shoulders. I use a flame staff on main bar and either sword and board or restoration staff on backbar.

So my gear is mediocre but I duel a lot so can make this work. I use restoration staff backbar when fighting against magicka dragonknights and every stamina character except stamplars, I also use valkyn when I use resto because it gives me more HP and passively drops those flame meteors on people while I am on the defensive.

I use grothdarr and sword and shield backbar when fighting against squishier targets because grothdarr deals shit ton of damage compared to valkyn and most people will melt away if they underestimate you and don't go on full defensive.

my skill setup is Puncturing sweep - Reflective light - vampires bane - toppling charge - inner light ult: meteor/soul assault (soul assault against nightblades and stamsorcs)

backbar sword and board: degeneration - harness magicka (very important while fighting magicka characters, gives you a ton of magicka when they use magic damage on you) - honor the dead - channeled focus - extended ritual ult: meteor

Resto bar is identical to sword and board bar with the exception of honor the dead, i switch that with healing ward. It helps a lot to have double shields beause you'll spend less time healing through the damage of a strong opponent and project some pressure on them forcing them to go on defensive.

This build is more about the playstyle rather than the gear itself, like I said the gear I have right now is mediocre. Ideally I'd like to have 5x rattlecage 5x Lich 2x either valkyn or grothdarr but I am 2 lazy to grind for that right now.

Wew reply was 2 long, here is the rest.

What I do during the fights is, degeneration + reflective light + vampires bane + toppling charge + puncturing sweeps (squishy people die to this 90% of the time tbqh)

A combo I use is I apply pressure and lower their hp, and trick them in to going into offensive (I start doing heavy resto attacks) I leave vampires bane dot on them, once they hit close to 75% hp or so I cast reflective light + meteor + toppling charge and start spamming puncturing sweeps, if they don't die to initla damage from all that they usually die to reflective light burst.

I don't use radiant oppression due to my skill setup, I'd consider using it if I had rattlecage but I don't have it right now so can't reccomend anything about that.

My CP is 50 50 elfborn/elemental expert 75 thaumaturge (sweeps and vampires bane benefit from this a great deal) rest is in spell erosion I don't remember how many points I've got in that. Tenacity 100, arcanist around 60 or so rest is in Warlord. Hardy/elemental defender 50/50 Ironclade 50 or so also I've got around 1500 or so critical resistance worth of points in Resistant.

Duel wield setup can work if you can learn to get your sustain from restoration heavy attacks + tenacity. Resto heavy attacks can restore extra 30% or something magicka with that resto staff passive. Read up on passives, you can make a lot of gear setups work with magplar pvp.

pre-sustain nerf

pvp is burst. sustain means jack shit.

It's a meme you dip.

Pretty good, like all classes. In terms of how accessible it is to access DEEP DEEPS™ for classes is around:

Sorc > DK > Templar

but only magicka templar, we do not speak about stamplars here

thanks, bb

y-you too

>I'm leaving
>7 hours later
>bye

Depends but dual wield for PvE DPS is generally better. Especially since it allows you one extra slot so you can possibly get two 5 set piece bonuses.

Insightful post, bb. Thanks for taking the time to answer so in-depth.

I just wanted to bump the thread and thanks for this other bump too

Stam nightblade PvP weapons? Just asking for personal preferences right now I'm using DW/bow but thinking of going two-handed

2 shields. Also keep stealth up 100% of the time and just stay hiding so you don't die.

So just hide and watch?

2h is meta, use whatever your comfortable with though mate

Give me ideas for pvp stamina sorc tank. Pissing people off is worth more than overall effectiveness.

That's the first Cadwell quote I've ever laughed at. What other gold has he said?

Nice, thanks for the info. As far as stamDK skills are concerned which ones should I focus on? Is there a list of the ones that morph to use Stam?

Is there any merit to using alts for crafting apart from not having to spend skill points on it on your main?

Seems like a hassle to transfer items to deconstruct over to your alt just to level his crafting and all that when you can just level all your crafting skills to 50 on your main character instead.

I don't think so other than being able to cover all skills with dedicated characters, and I guess motifs.

The amount of materials you work with does basically turn your bank into nothing but a crafting bag if you're not a subscriber though.

searing strike morph
flame breath morph
inferno morph
dk standard
reflective scales
molten weapons morph

Sweet, thanks! Should I keep all of them on my hard or throw a weapon skill or two on as well?

Reverse sli e for your execute, wrecking blow can be useful as well. In some fights you'll need a gap closer (like the boss in cradle of shadows, you need to interrupt her or she wipes the party), so critical rush. Rally is also good in a pinch, but is better for solo (20% more damage and heal over time). You should put a bow on the back bar with endless hail (volley morph) and poison injection (poison arrow morph). Caltrops from PvP is another aoe to consider, vigor the PvP morph can be useful, and trap beast from fighters guild is useful for burn phases.

>Reverse slice, wrecking blow and rally
Are those 2h skills?

Noob here, questions:
1. Researching takes forever, I'm a magsorc, do I need to bother researching 2h melee weapons or traits that I'm not interested in? I'll try to keep it rolling no matter what, but I want to be able to disenchant green items I don't need right now. I'm low on space.

2. Is there any way to sell things to other players without joining a guild? Is all we're left with selling to NPCs?

3. Is the vg EU guild having access to the guild vendors often?

elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Two-Handed Skills

Yeah, I've had them morphed so long I don't remember the base skill names.

These Ancestral Tomb rubbings are driving me nuts. 100 of them in my inventory and I can't move them to the bank. What should I do with them?

Also, I got some Treasure Maps with my purchase of the game should I seek them now at lvl 12 or wait until I'm high level?

1. It takes forever but it's meant to be a long-time activity. Just research the item types you want to most likely build items of first (given that you're MagSorc, I'd assume Staves) and either just deconstruct everything else or just research random stuff you find of things you likely won't use anyway just to have it in the future, if you ever want to make money from crafting stuff like Julianos and Twice-Born Star in the future. Otherwise, just deconstruct everything for the crafting XP and sell the stuff you get from it.

2. You can directly trade with other players, so Zone chat trading like back in the old days is possible.

3. Can't answer that as I don't pay enough attention to that.

the CE maps are shitty either way so might as well do them now

Ahhh gotcha, is 2h the meta or something?

>3. Is the vg EU guild having access to the guild vendors often?

no. I remember we had a trader in Abah's Landing for one week a few months back and nothing else.

DW + Bow is actually "meta" since you can have a second 5 piece set bonus, and blade cloak got a buff in morrowind. But, twohand also got a buff, so the difference in DPS between DW and twohand isn't as big as it was. Dual wield rotations are also much more rigid, and your DPS will go down drastically if you fuck it up, twohander is easier (which is why I prefer it) and I just prefer it. Also brawler is fucking awesome, you hit every enemy in front of you and each one hit gives you a damage shield. If you have enough enemies and stamina you basically never die unless you eat a big attack like a boss oneshot.

I've been thinking about joining the Xbox guild. Do you anons do cool shit or is it all drama fagging and people trying to sell shit? Is there a trader? I only ask because I'd have to leave one of my guilds

pretty sure the xbox guild is deader than han solo

>Ancestral Tomb rubbings
There's a librarian in the Library of Vivec in Vivec City who's interested in them.

Brawler against trash and bosses with adds is some of the most fun I've had in a dungeon as stam.

I appreciate the breakdown man, one last question for you, would it be a good idea to use 2h for dps and S/B for tanking, and would I be better off with medium or heavy armor? I ended up playing as a bosmer so I'm probably not optimized regardless

Outside of vet trials, pretty much anything can work, within reason. What people do is wear a mix of all 3 armor types while leveling, so that you can level all 3 armor lines. The passives can be nice (2% more health for a heavy armor piece can be useful for everyone), and it makes switching easier. Also, the undaunted guild passives (completing dungeons, dungeon challenges, and daily undaunted missions and pledges) give you 2% max resources for each type or armor worn, so if you are doing damage and you are wearing 5 medium, 1 light, 1 heavy, that 6% extra health/magicka/stamina from the undaunted passive, and another 2% health from the heavy armor passive.

For your damage build, wear 5 pieces of medium, you'll get the most damage out of it with stamina regen (more skills to spam) and crit. Also wear a piece of heavy and light to keep those lines leveling as well. When you switch to tanking wear heavy armor for the extra mitigation and heavy armor passives. And don't worry about race, my main tank is an orc DK, my other tank is a khajit NB that tanks vet dungeons just fine (I have no intention of taking them into trials, so I can't say about that).

What you can do for tanking is put a one hand a shield on your main bar and a twohander on your back bar. Keep your taunting skills in the main bar, and put your buffs and rally on the back bar. The extra heal over time will help your healer out, especially while you are leveling and don't have the benefit of armor set bonuses. That was what I did until I hit CP 160 and switched to one hand a shield on both bars of the same set for the set bonuses.

Complete newb here, I just found Crafting Motif 3: Wood Elf style. Should I use it or sell it? I'm new and broke af, but I already have a mount. How much does it sell for? Is it anything but cosmetic?

Ran out of space. One thing to remember about tanking in this game, there are no AoE taunts, just single target. So, pierce armor from one hand a shield and the ranged taunt from undaunted will be your taunts. As a DK tank, you'll be splitting your attributes between stam and magicka, since most of your utility skills will be magicka. DK makes a great tank since you have some great skills with chains (pull enemies to you), choking talons (AoE root with minor maim reducing their damage done by 15%, great for reducing the alpha strike damage of groups), dragon blood for a self heal and buff, volatile armor to increase your mitigation more, and the ult corrosive armor (makes you virtually unkillable for the duration, a good oh shit ult). As a tank, your job isn't to do damage, its to keep the big enemy targeting you, position their attacks away from the rest of the group, try to keep trash groups tight (don't bother trying to taunt everything, usually a choking talons or two from the start will keep them on you for the moment while the group burns them down), keep the big mob taunted with pierce armor (major fracture and breach, reducing their physical and spell resist) and low-cut (also from one hand a shield, builds ultimate and inflicts slow and minor maim). Your other job will be buffing the group, so keeping enemies debuffed and in late game content using aggressive warhorn (PvP ult, increases groups resources for 30 seconds, also increases their crit) to buff the group on burn phases. Tanking is pretty fun int this game, a lot more interactive. Just get to know boss mechanics, like which attacks to block, interrupt, or get out of.

Its the crafting motif (lets to craft) wood elf style. It sells for less than 100 gold, so learn it or sell it.

can someone please explain crafting to me
all I get is WHITE quality items, what's the point? I crafted one of my level and upgraded it to fine quality with like 5 green items, then I added an enchantment and it's marginally better than a drop I got 2 levels ago.

am I missing something here or is crafting really shit for low levels? I got a War Maiden's set 4/5 pieces and I don't see me replacing it any time soon

If I abandon a pledge can I retake it to do Hard Mode, or will it remain my shitty 1 key?

also how do i use gems that give traits, my only option is No Trait atm

The point is to improve with less mats and craft set bonus gear.
You need to research to add traits and set gear requires a certain number of traits researched before you can make it.
Starting off just use drop gear and deconstruct intricate items to level your craft skills.