great job you meme loving fucks

Servers:
Nova RO 25x 25x 10x (Renewal)
Guild: Nice Meme
Location: Stationed near north portal of Lighthalzen, slightly southwest
Ask anyone for an invite and state that you're from Veeky Forums or /rog/

iRO Classic
playragnarok.com
Get your character to level 80 and post a pic and we'll contact you for induction into the secret club.

FAQ:
>The Nova RO wiki has a shit ton of guides as well. Also has an in-dept introduction for new players and players who have not experienced renewal yet.

novaragnarok.com/wiki/Frequently_Asked_Questions

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.warpportal.com/index.php?/topic/214823-so-who-wants-to-see-a-bio4-guide-on-making-money-potential-to-earn-1bil-a-night/
youtube.com/watch?v=lf1ODL6iVeo
forums.warpportal.com/index.php?/topic/214943-rorestart-lack-of-advertising/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRrKWODel8o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DankRO guy, please save us from this horror.

no

>

Fuck off already you retarded noobbashill. The previous thread died for a reason.

yeah too many polacks scaring the good posters off

i like tsuru, she was weird..

and i like talk to him/her when i got depressed.

i miss tsuru.

forgot pic

Neck yourselves.

The mods deleted the thread because they realized that there was just one dude shilling Nobba in it

brother, I pray to Allah that the seeds of rage be plucked from your heart and that His infinite grace might touch you and lead you to peace, inshallah.

>5 IPs

>he fell for the nobabbie meme
smug anime.png

+1

You're right, I should go kill myself because I'm playing vidya you don't like and you told me to do it, instead of because I am a failure at life.
brb setting up hitbox

>((playing)) on nobba and roleplaying a girl (male)
>not a failure in life
Pick only one.

>post clearly said "instead of because I am a failure at life"
>somehow understands this as "I-I'm not a failure"
This is your reading comprehension on prerekt.

fat fuck lmfao

stop fat shaming

bampu pantsu

>l-look at muh population, w-we're really p-playing on noba!
>can't even keep the thread up
top fucking lel

blame discord

>Unfortunately due to some obligations with our partners we will be implementing a block new account registrations for RO RE:START for users attempting to register from the Philippines. There is no limitations beyond normal for users connecting from elsewhere.

You have one second for coming up with an excuse not to play the new iRO

300ms latency

>cocco doesn't work on the server
nice fucking 2008 client lmao

>My +15 crimson holy weapons STILL haven't sold

The server feels pretty uneventful and quiet for having so many people desu.

>pinoys are fucking subhuman trash and we will be blocking them from playing our servers. thank you for understanding

>half the population is just AFKing for their daily rewards
lmao

>still trying to overprice a weapon for a class that has holy ammunition
No one will buy that or trade it for a 1100 honor token item.

>there goes 90% of population

Did she die? I bet she killed herself.
I liked watching her talk about nothing and wonder what was going on inside her head. Have to be a special kind of failure to just spend your time, every fucking day, sitting in an MMO and chitchat with random people all the time.
Did she even play the game at all? Or was it just a chatroom for her?

Anyone need help leveling in iro? Im bored and i have a 175 ab

>she
>her

>helping someone level
>not making money by "helping" people level
forums.warpportal.com/index.php?/topic/214823-so-who-wants-to-see-a-bio4-guide-on-making-money-potential-to-earn-1bil-a-night/
The true iRO experience.

>needing help with leveling
>on a saiyan server

What are your thoughts on that server?
Many on the forums have negative feelings towards this based on past/current WP practices.

Also, will this just be renewal mechanics with classic content or will there be more things like the removal of the level difference penalty?

Well. It looked like the typical mmo girl.
At least that's how they are in Brazil.

>ragnarok
>anything but a glorified chatroom with occasional poring slapping
Good joke user.

>Many on the forums have negative feelings towards this based on past/current WP practices.

The cucks will still bite, they always have and they always will. They basically drank the sunk cost fallacy kool-aid completely and will tolerate anything for MUH PERMANENT ITEMS I CAN COME BACK TO WHEN I'M 45 YEARS OLD

>Also, will this just be renewal mechanics with classic content or will there be more things like the removal of the level difference penalty?
There probably won't be a level difference penalty and I've also heard cast time might be pre-renewal.
Afaik noone is really completely sure of the mechanics yet.

There's a FAQ on it. But it doesn't go too much in detail about everything.

>How is the gameplay different from the existing servers?
Ragnarok RE:START removes the level difference penalty from Renewal and rebalances all first and second class skills after cast delay timers. Most monsters are returned to their pre-Renewal spawn locations and statistics. Lastly - Izlude, Alberta, Prontera, and Morroc cities have not yet undergone their drastic changes.

>What are the game mechanics?
Ragnarok RE:START uses renewal damage and defense formulas.

play AbraRO

>We are under a huge maintenance due to a security reasons. We will be back. Stay tuned for further announcements.

>Have to be a special kind of failure to just spend your time, every fucking day, sitting in an MMO and chitchat with random people all the time
y-yeah haha

Those cucks don't even realize they're doing exactly the same thing, the joke is lost upon them.

Renewal mechanics are 90% of the reason renewal is shit. Who the fuck do they think is going to play this?

Don't be silly user we're all gonna play it and have fun like the good old days.

good slapping

Most boring keknewal fight by far, takes years yet nothing happens.

No. The mechanic itself (minus the drop rate and exp penalty) is fine. It's the skills formula that's imbalanced.

lmao ded

also seriously nerds if you want a general alive stop using discord you nerd cucks it's always the same but you retards never learn.

tru

>everyone is immune to most status effects
>refining armor does close to nothing for your survivability
>raising base stats like str with gear is mostly pointless
>aspd is a mess
>flee is worthless in most of content
>leech gear doesn't have any real drawbacks due to the way atk works and the damage of saiyan aoes lets it fully replenish your bars almost every time
Renewal did improve a bunch of stuff but there are also colossal fuckups.

sounds like you want jRO you nofun autist

>mention stuff that takes away fun from the game
>reeeee you hate fun
Literally what.

>getting frozen, stunned and interrupted 900000 times is fun
>having to play dice with some of the worst RNG systems in order to survive even the shittest of mobs
>wanting everyone to grind 40 cards just to get like an extra 30 str or int to not deal damage the size of a turd
>MAH ASPD BUILD
>>>flee
>>>being worthwhile ever
>hurr I love carrying 300000 pots and sitting in a corner after I kill a single mob

Woah, so this is what keknibblers actually believe.

lmao ro cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=lf1ODL6iVeo

>I hate mmorpgs
there's plenty of mainstream games for mentally challenged spergs with adhd such as yourself so kindly fuck off to dota, lol, overwatch or whatever the fuck else kids play nowadays

i'm actually gonna play on the new iRO

with the renewal formulas but no third classes you can do fun stuff like holy cross saders

DEAD ON ARRIVAL

LMAO

forums.warpportal.com/index.php?/topic/214943-rorestart-lack-of-advertising/

will be a fun couple of weeks just like any random new pserver lul

>no shield
>no parrying
>keknewal hit&flee formulas and mob dex values on a class with shit flee
>keknewal def formula with no shield or flee
>keknewal mobs actually doing damage with magic while you have no shield
>keknewal aspd formula not getting you above 175 with quicken and 90> agi
>crusader's keknewal heal recovering like 1k hp at level 10 with decent int
lmao enjoy being permanently dead

>It's the skills formula that's imbalanced
what do you think mechanics are

you know going 2h spear with holy cross is literally the best levelling build in keknewal right

have you ever played keknewal

Has RO taught you anything?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRrKWODel8o

yeah man because you teleport around killing stuff for a few hours and you're done, as opposed to x1 rates, no eden shit and those zones being the endgame

Bloody ranger is pinoy tho

>I love 0.000123% chance to refine my 0.1% drop items!

this is me irl and i play novaro

Funny. Terp made hardresistance cap for old statuses at 90% so you can inflict it, but it can still be reduced time-wise so it doesn't do much, usually breaks casts at best
Def and mdef gains from refine are increased so it does more, but I still think formula with curved graph is just shit and no amount of def per refine will fix it.
There are skills that scale with stats so yes, stats matter in some cases.
No idea what aspd formula lelka uses, but it works fine.
Flee isn't that worthless. For lvling it's great, I know because I recently made another sorc, this time agi with hindsight. GX can reach really retarded flee, to the point even people miss. Fuck, iirc one sura got some retarded amount of agi to shorten animations and some people were missing. If you want to tank fucktons of monsters with just flee, you didn't have it even in pre-re. You go for PD with that.
Leech gear is fine considering how massive zenysinks there are. You aren't killing MvPs with leech gears, it's not noba or some other babbymode server.

mechanics = a more generalized stuffs like how stats work, what affects status effects, etc
skill formula is as much as mechanics as item effect is

>everyone is immune to most status effects
It's more like the fault of base level cap was increased to 175. When it was still 150, you had to choose between some of the effects.
>refining armor does close to nothing for your survivability
What, you want easy steel body on all characters? With how easy refining is in trans+ (whitesmith, enriched, hd ores), it's logical to rework how defense work. Unless you want to remove all the advantages first.
>raising base stats like str with gear is mostly pointless
This is one of the changes I welcomed. Gears now matters, you can't just stack stats and use 4 slotted weakest weapons no more. What's the use of new contents/items/weapon if the strongest weapon is 4 slotted weakest weapon?
>aspd is a mess
Balanced. You can no longer get 190 aspd with 1 agi. Now you have to work for it.
>flee is worthless in most of content
I don't think flee mechanic is changed. It only feel that way because in renewal you kill a group of mobs to level up.
>leech gear doesn't have any real drawbacks due to the way atk works and the damage of saiyan aoes lets it fully replenish your bars almost every time
Again, it's the fault of skill formula. They need to be balanced.

Whats the balance among classes on nooba?

there's no balance

this

nobba has plain private renewal with all its faults

so nothing changed since transnewal where creators fucked everything with 1 button?

nice

ragnarok has never been balanced why would you expect anything to change

they did a couple of big balance patches but overall the game is a mess like it's always been

i'd prefer if you used the term "newal that is trans" so it's not demeaning, thank you

transnewal

>pre-trans wanst balanced

spot the tranny baby.

every class had a purpose which could change depending on variety of builds.

transnewal was just a 1 button mashing mess.

Why can't people play in servers with intelligent custom design like leika instead of shilling Nova all day?

Why don't you play there first? We'll follow if there are more players.

Me in the middle

*blocks your path

>2011
wow no one told him alarms aren't relevant anymore in renewal

>what are nightmare dungeons

>those thighs
o-oh my :3

uncreative, shitty reskinned dungeon?

with useful new gears and cards

>pre-trans is balanced

It has 3 viable damage dealers, just like trans, and the only class that isn't one button mashing is Monk.

thats a guy

whats your point

dont be gay bro

*sucks your dick* looks like you're gay too now.