/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition. You got your answer. Don't ask this question again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

flickr.com/photos/144186974@N08/albums/72157676879958382
skyrimsearch.com/
loverslab.com/files/file/2431-naturalistic-hdt-356-beast-hdt-05/
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52583/?
steamcommunity.com/id/oddzxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Name 3 (three) decent followers that have a story to them and aren't just blank slates.

Why can't anyone make armor this good looking in Skyrim

That doesn't look good for starters. Go play WoW.

Whats the Skyrim Equivalent of unique landscapes and is it worth installing, also, is Convenient Bridges and Immersive Fallen Trees too much together?

5th for magic

It's better than vanilla armor, but that isn't saying much

Still someone should make something that looks that good

Is this chart saying there's 25 months in a year?

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Butte

modded or vanilla?

Waifus!

It's a shitpost

Oh I have been bamboozled

Decent posts

Still an interesting challenge.

Personally I rather like Serana, I know many people find her annoying or boring but I find her pretty interesting compared to other non-modded followers.

Mods.

post nudes

or link nudes since you can't post

I just want nudes

/agree

That bitch

That's not a butt, that's two hairless chinchillas fighting over a grape

>Shyanne
with that name, I'll put a bounty on you too

Ada's 3 fuckboys

done

rude but ill accept your opinion

Why do vanilla letters look like absolute shit?

angery

>shyanne
What's wrong with Cheyenne?

Ooh, I've got one.

Who's the WORST vanilla waifu in the game?

what do you recommend

It's all in good fun, don't worry about it.

Lydia hands down, with vanilla textures

I forgot how its spelled

I had to Google it.

>Lydia hands down, with vanilla textures
Worse than the dunmer bitch on the farm? The one that sounds like she's been gargling rocks for fun and spends her free time making sure her sister does nothing interesting or enjoyable at all?

flickr.com/photos/144186974@N08/albums/72157676879958382

Thanks for fixing that for me

Ysolda is just a gold digger with a pretty voice. As soon as you get her a large income reliably, she's like "oh I better strap this guy down, he's got money".

Two questions:

>How do I fix pic related?
Looks perfect when I'm standing but gets glitches out like this

>male animation on female orc
I already tried a mod to change it. It worked for a day. Ran Loot the next day, now it doesn't work. Any ideas?

UESP doesnt have a IDs fo Arcane Enchanters and Alchemy Labs? How do I spawn one so I could place them in my homes?

Ysolda

Fairly certain that since they're terrain and not a physics-enabled object you can't spawn them.

You could try but I seriously doubt it'll work. To find the ID for an object pull up the console and click on the object.

>As soon as you get her a large income reliably, she's like "oh I better strap this guy down, he's got money".
you just give her a mammoth dildo and she's already a candidate for marriage.

>friends talking about Skyrim SE again
How do you deal with this?

having stupid friends?

I managed to spawn one but...

how do I fix this? I dont want to build a Main Hall because I just want a small comfy shack.

skyrimsearch.com/

That's how all dunmers voices sound like, Lydia complains when she's takes your stuff. That's my reason why I said Lydia

loverslab.com/files/file/2431-naturalistic-hdt-356-beast-hdt-05/

Use this - nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52583/? - to fix it.

I explain to them that while there ARE mods for SSE, without SKSE they're severely hamstrung in what they can do. I give them examples of mods that use SKSE.

Then I pull up ENB videos and explain how ENB works and what it does, and why it's garbage with SSE.

You don't, really.

The thing about static environment objects is they aren't meant to be manipulated by the player. You're better off downloading a small cozy house mod and using that instead.

jaxonz/grimy positioner
modpos x/y/z

At least she can accommodate. Wink.

Is your character shitting in someone's planter

And is that a stool behind his back?

Large houses are fucking trash.

hmm....that house looks familiar, in fact that toilet looks familiar

Plebian garbage. Go back to the slums with the rest of the poor filth that you associate with.

Learn how to spell Plebeian.

Well, any port in a storm as they say.
Ayyyy, twinsies.

>how to seem like an elitist asshole

Hey what's your Steam?

Dude he's small time.
>skyrim
this is mfw irl

Post your friends!

Does /tesg/ have any recommendations for a thief playthrough?

Not him, but you're retarded.

Knuckleheads.

Which part?

The bit about SKSE is just telling people the pros and cons, really.

And it's not uncommon for people to go out of their way to mod TES games to the limit of what their system can handle. Why would showing off ENB's capabilities be elitist?

Is there anything like the killer keos armor replacer only less skimpy? I just want females to look more feminine

I'm sorry but I don't want to post it on here but I'm in the tesg steam group chat, it should be obvious who I am. I can with any texture work you need and maybe mesh editing.

and there's more but putting all of them in will kill my fps

is combat evolved worth it
i've a feeling it's just upping numbers like what increasing the difficulty does

This tall, giant, man-thing. He is my friend.

Still need to do one that includes Veit and Vince, but this'll do.

Aw man, forgot just as I posted it. Cries-At-Night too, absolutely.

>it should be obvious who I am
Not even the slightest bit. I'll figure it out tomorrow.

I like your fetish!

I hope you just questions about nifskope, I can help you out. I don't usually give out my id
steamcommunity.com/id/oddzxc

Hey, all the other races she's attempted to make friends with have tried to kill her. Just coincidental that most of them are Khajiit.
Spare Osborn, he's pretty nice, but confidentially creepy.

Currently playing Beyond Reach and I noticed the Wayrestian Helmet is broken, as pictured here. Anyone have any idea why this is?

missing texture

Looks fine to me. The Wayrestian's are just gay.

Give me five (5) essential mods that you can't have in SSE.

no one plays sse

I mean I know that but I was just wondering if it was just me or not. It's been plaguing me forever and I was curious if I had another mod that was conflicting with it or something.

You deleted the texture or the .nif /piece has an incorrect path

Well considering the files are in a bsa it would seem the latter is the case.

The file may not be in the .bsa too.

Racemenu
ECE
lockon
tk dodge
Fuz Ro Doh

Using death alternative and EFF and have problem of followers getting stuck doing nothing If I talk to them while they are in bleedout.

And another problem is that when I try to remove EFF and rebuild bashed patch from scratch it still lists eff as master even when its deactivated

Such friend

skyui
mfg
ece
eff
uc
tk dodge
xpmse
dsr
hdt
ihud
amot
lihud
quick loot
skyrimsouls
bv
wt

No mod is 'essential', user. Also, many mods have been partially ported over but have been severely gimped by the lack of SKSE.

For example SkyUI, SPERG, Realistic Needs, Frostfall, and Campfire all have many features disabled for SSE, most notably the hotkeys that allow you to use features those mods have without having to go through menus.

Immersive HUD is gone entirely, as are many of the 'requirements' mods for factions such as Thieves guild and Companions. Are these essential? No. Do they enhance gameplay? Arguably yes.

MFG Console's gone, as is the Community uncapper which a LOT of people use to tweak XP gain rates and perk acquisition. Take Notes is popular with the RP crowd but may or may not be your style. The realistic force and dead body collision plugins are gone, once again not essential but I personally see no reason to play without them.

I'm sure there's a lot more but it's late and I'm tired so if that isn't enough then I'll come up with more tomorrow.

Shit I forgot Racemenu and TK Dodge. Also all the HDT extensions for things like moving cloaks, physics-enabled hair, and if you're into the lewd stuff physics-enabled bouncing tit/ass mods.

nobody that matters uses racemenu

Is skyrimsouls safe to use? I've read some people had problems after installing it.

Are you high, son? It's an AI mod - it doesn't even modify any numbers, just makes the NPC's smarter and react better. It's also fucking awesome.

yes, just disable it for the journal menu(esc)

ECE then if you prefer that over Racemenu.

And would you happen to know which line in ini is for main menu? I afk too much to have it realtime.

I only dislike that it makes every enemy the master of interrupting power attacks. And the occasional bug of enemy only using bash

does it work well with uc 3.0? tktk heavily overhauled the ai since and ce hasn't been updated since august of last year