Are these considered ugly?

are these considered ugly?

yes

no

maybe

could you repeat the question?

The GT-Four definitely looks rad as fuck. The regular ones can look a bit weird if they're all stock and in an unfavorable color.

taste is subjective retard

Only to retarded tripfag, don't listen to him

OP here, it was indicated to me by other GT-4 owners, that generally people tend to dislike the looks of it.
Personally i think it looks cool, not love at first sight tho, but defo thinking about 2.0 GT (tho if it drives well, i don't really give a fuck about others, was just curious)

From what year to what year was the st205 manufactured and what changes were made?

I like it and will probs get one since they're cheap
St 185 and 205 come with front open diff, locking center diff and torsen rear
Group b homologation specials I think have torsens all around
St165 had either all open or all locked
St205 can take more power, comes with the spoiler extension and has integrated goodies like strut bars, water injection, cheater tarbo, antilag and 2step

Thanks for the dank info, what was first year of st205 1994?

>tfw no post-185 GT-Four Celica in the US
>tfw I have to wait another six years to import one unless I want to play "find the 185 in the scrapyard"

It had an ugly face
But I can look past that because I know the inner car is good

yes

Possibly
Maybe 92
Keep in mind that burgers only got the shitty ones and the best version is Europe only

I'd rather have an ugly but unique car than an inoffensive but boring car.

yeap

has a ravenous fanbase that thinks it looks good and likes attacking people who dont agree tho

I think they're really good looking, but the non-GT-Four version is a tad slow, and the FWD doesn't make it more interesting

For that model its GT-Four or nothing

I kinda like everything about this car but the headlights

The ST184/5 was ended production in september 1993 and the ST204/5 started october 1993, there's no real way you can get a 1992 ST20X series celica unless you bought a super secrit prototype

bugeye is cute

wrong

Best looking silly car out of the lot imo

You think this car is ugly? Look at the Citroën Visa club 1979... in France, we call it "groin de cochon" (the pig snout).

op is such a fag he needs us to tell him what his opinion is.

Imo, yes cause I can't like the hood.

you called?

you're not the boss of me now

*oui

Ugly or A E S T HE T I C? You decide!

certainly not my taste

Let it die already

That Lancia nose looks even worse on a small car.
Did they hire this guy ?

Not if it's awd

Woll Smoth the car

bugeyes best eyes
fuck everyone esle