/svg/ - Shadowverse General

1ST BIRTHDAY CARD POPULARITY POLL
shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0120

VOTE HERE
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/875666885588639744 (embed)

NEW EXPANSION: WONDERLAND DREAMS
shadowverse.com/cardpack/wonderlanddreams/
OFFICIAL SITE IS UP

All cards info (so far):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UCa5IN0zZVWRTmZGcSjWpykIi1QR8j-c60fqE9qFb-Q/edit?usp=sharing

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Old Thread

best grill

Does it look like that Belphegor is still going to be used in the next expac?

Opinions?? , should I keep the Aiela for hte ramp or remover her cause mess up the RNG for fetching Jabb?

I want to rape Lou

Reminder to open packs the day after expansion release because of the rigged drop rates.

For consistent Vengeance enabling, yes.

Cute sweaty smelly stinky lewd armpits!

t. Reddit

Dumb toilet witch

Are you gonna use all those rupees you saved on Wonderland Dream packs? Those rupees you worked so hard for, sludging through the disgusting meta, facing shadowniggers and dragoncucks daily, getting fucked out of your 5-0 by a shitty draft choice, saving every valuable rupee..

You really gonna blow that all on day 1? Are you sure, user? Are you sure?

That's what they're for, dumbass

OMELETTE DU FROMAGE

>only crafted 2 Alberts because I'm a stingy fuck and low on vials
>pull a 3rd one along with the emblem from the free packs
absolutely kimochi~ii

Dumb red poster

xth for haven tier 1

>moon bun
damn, haven't pulled her yet from the standard packs. anything that can replace her?
>9 legos
i didn't think that haven would be the walletcraft for the next iteration.

>it's another episode of add 3 new cards to old decklists

>no pinion
>no dog for snow white synergy
>no dogma despite running many amulet including the new one
>no bird keeper
>meme lion

Brick city

>anything that can replace her

Demonic strike

>1 amulet
>2 Uriel

what ?

Also brick and meme

>running pinion
>running a shittier veteran tamer

no thanks

>No Echtar
>Still 5 wins
Fucking shadownigger is easy as fuck to win.

1/4 of the deck is new cards, isn't that enough?

>All forest need to be fixed was a fucking Storm enabler
>Cy cant even so that
the fuck is their problem with Forest?

>these are you average netdeckers
Every class besides Shadow and Dragon got good cards.Blood and Sword will be strong. Haven and Forest will be good.

The only iffy one is Rune because their best cards support Aggro dirt, but I don't know if witch's cauldron and Levi are enough to make it meta. Oz might be an include there too to possibly replace Melvie, but I'm not sure.

is the curve really that bad??

>running pinion

lets just hope for plea or skip turn 1 as fast deck. Also turn 7 garuda and pinion is 5 face damage.

>running a shittier veteran tamer

>turn 4 bird keeper
>turn 6 bird pop
>evo bird and play dark jeanne
?????

why are bloodfags such a sour loosers?

Part of me is filled with a white hot rage when I see people who legitimately just sit there and wait for other people to construct decks for them to play. Like... what in the actual fuck? The only fun part of this game to me is the figuring out new cards phase. Just skipping that entirely is bizarre. I don't actually care overall because it's their own business, but to say I find it baffling is an understatement.

>Garuda Haven
>Fast deck
>Relies on amulet set-up early game while actual fast decks are shitting out on-curve followers and damage.

user, this isn't DE meta anymore.

Amulets can't be targeted, and while you're putting them out on the board you can use removal on the other guy's stuff. I don't think storm haven is a top tier deck or anything, but there are some minor advantages to amulets, it's not all doom and gloom.

same but all japanese players

Maybe because vials and gold ? Crafting new cards aint cheap and it feels bad if you reallize they are shit after real play test.

Im not saying Garuda Haven is bad, I'm just saying that Garuda Haven isnt some super fast aggro deck like this other user is thinking, its a mid-range deck that spikes at turn 5 and 6. Which is why cards such as Pinion Prayer are unattractive options, considering what other cards you can run nowadays. But I guess you could build the deck however you want in A0

People don't want to waste vials on cards they're not sure on the usefulness.

I miss the days where you could play Professor of Taboos and shit out Guardian Golems with Dirtrune.

>The only fun part of this game to me is the figuring out new cards phase.
What's fun about it? Making decks is hard and you're always going to be beaten to the punch by people more talented than you or more autistically dedicated to testing. Your effort is dust in the wind. At least grinding gives you master points.

Pinion prayer in Garuda decks is common if you run a more aggressive version of the deck and has been at the top of tournaments before. Generally, I'd steer clear of "lol this one card pick makes the deck C0 quality" assertions, since it's pretty easy to prove wrong.
There's been a divergence of approaches to storm haven decks for a while now, some go really hard into early game with stuff like pinion prayer, some go for more of a back and forth game with tribunal and whatnot, neither are wrong, you just have different losses and different wins.

I'm new and making a sword deck, with this new expansion will I need to switch to neutral sword to be viable or will normal sword still be fine?

This is your next four legendary drops for the expansion.

Regular Midrange Sword can always win if you get followers on curve and is less expensive than Neutral Sword. I'm unsure as to how strong Neutral Sword is yet, but it could potentially be once the decklists are refined. I guess we'll have to wait and see, though.

You can grind all the time. You can only enjoy creating new decks and exploring new mechanics for a few days every few months when a new set comes out.
If I have to explain why deckbuilding is fun, then there's something very wrong with the CCG community. That was the original purpose of playing card games. That everyone is now focused on netdecking and winning at any cost is understandable, but it doesn't change the fact that exploration is generally considered much more fun than rote repetition.

R8 mah midrange aggro vengeance

>birdkeeper is 4/3 and tamer is 2/3
>shittier
What is this hot meme?

and the tiger just sit do nothing while the bird can hit face

>bringing in a 4/4 do nothing
or
>bringing in a 2/1 do something
hmm, i'll take the stormbirb over the do nothing tiger in removalverse, thanks.

Has a shadownigger ever not had a skull beast on turn 1?

i've seen some have goblins on t1

I think neutral aggro sword is going to be stronger than regular midrange but there are a few decent cards regular midrange can try out. Shield of Flame to replace whole-souled swing. Old man and woman and hedgehog might be worth running. CoCK looks to be a really strong 5 drop as well, but it might be hard to fit that into regular midrange sword who already has Luminous mage.

kill yourself so you don't have to spend anything

Things like Oracle are nerfed while 1pp followers are boosted. Just take Wiseman and elta in take 2 as example.

Has a shadownigger ever not draw 2 Eachtar from 7 draws?

>5 cerberus
>6 cerberus
>7 eachtar
EVERY TIME

What Silver or Bronze cards are you starring day 1?.
No fucking way BKB escapes nerfs if Blood takes off as Tier 0, which could be very likely.
Bandersnatch seems completely insane too.

I have a theory they made Heinlein a silver for this reason too. His effect is pretty strong/complicated for silver.

BKB and Scarlet Sabreur

Both can evo self for board clear or evo other follower to hit face while still maintaining board control and Sabreur also can hit face combine that with evo other follower you deal 4 damage and heal for 2.

and they say Control Forest does not work

Friendly reminder that water fairy is a 1/1

>anomaly is a glorified vanilla 8/8
>corpselord is just unplayable
Next expansion's meme lego will probably straight up lose you the game when played.

>surefire

It comes actually pretty handy

Here's a better Garuda Haven Theorycraft Deck.

yea it beats other decks that do nothing good job

Gotta tech against the Big Knucled Fuck-Your-Grimnir that's about to pop all over the place, user.

It's got moonrunes, so 10/10

yeah, I like the card knights but kinda hard to fit in, also White Ridge seems good?

What the fuck kind of deck was that guy playing

My gf also refuses to remove Surefire from her Forest deck.

That Haven player was also memeing something strong.

If Neutral Sword doesn't take off, the class is dead permanently.
Unless they do a complete rework of classic cards or make the next expansion that buffs it
more than Shadow in ToG or Blood in WD combined.
Forest at least got something in B&B they can build a deck around. Sword just got a Devil of Vengenance, a shitty fangblade, and a bunch of officers that require evo to do anything at all.

Sword is going to be great. I dunno why people are sleeping on it. Too much "the way things are now is the way things will always be!" going on, I guess.

Sword just needs more Storm.

>Tfw blood and haven are my favorite classes to play

GIVE NEW CARDS ALREADY CYGAMES.

Sword needs some Leonidas support.

Something like Emissary on a stick to search him and reduce cost.

>Implying a Devil of Vengeance that doesn't need you to chop your HP in half isn't legit as fuck.

It might not reach Tier 1 but Sword's going to keep on keeping on like it always has.

Have him and the maid as the only swords

Make Leonidas resolve into stand alone amulet so it can come online earlier

Does it mean that she's most likely to be core in a lot of decks?

Gawain has potential but WD released exactly one commander that has no synergy in a commander deck.
I think Sword needs better 2-4 drops. Think of their current best cards of that turn:
>2 pp
Veteran Lancer, standard card
>3 pp
Novice Trooper, standard card
>4 pp
Floral Fencer, basic card. Jeno Levin Vanguard, RoB card
Nothing usable in DE, ToG, and WD. Meanwhile Blood is showered with multiple 2, 3 and 4 drops that are flexible in multiple decks.

>4pp Swordcraft Spell
>Vengeance call
>Destroy targeted allied officer. Then summon the highest cost commander from your deck and give it rush. At the end of your turn destroy the summoned commander.

There, a removal and a way to put his amulet into play.

its worth a one-of in decks like Forest that lack efficient kill spells.

>elemental lance
>ivy spellbomb

fucking hell

honestly with how many shadows this thing costs, it probably will just lose you the game

>I think Sword needs better 2-4 drops.
???
That's exactly what they're getting. Any neutral 1-2 drop is a monster with the Kiss spell. Cindarella is basically the best 3 drop in the game by a mile.

Why you are running that many sword cards with Cinderella ? Just go full neutral.

>lancer and simone instead of unica and actress
>no princess kiss
>no alice
>no card knight

>turn 4 Leonidas's Resolve
>turn 5 Albert hits face for 16 damage

I like sword just as much as the next Swordfag, but that's a bit much. Maybe.

Thank you based KMR

I really don't see the value in Cinderella at all.

Arigatou gozaimasu

Officer commander synergy is kinda dead because aoe removal thats why they are moving into neutral synergy with alice also buffing hand

You don't actually think Dork Alice will be playable in WoD, right user?

>Once upon a time there lived a little old woman and a little old man. The old man hunted ogres in the mountains, and the old woman washed the ogre hides in the river.

This is the earliest I got Resolve out and it "only" did 14 damage on turn 7. Also sitting on two 2 cost Alberts may have helped too.

Gawain sucks because he eats up an evolve, and requires the other follower to be in hand. Playing 3 Leonidas is probably not a good idea, so it's tough to have them both in hand at the same time; additionally, you're gonna be playing lots of other commanders, so it's hard to pull him with Maid Leader.

Worst of all, Gawain is at his worst when you're going first (which most classes prefer) because you can't evolve him till turn 5, and a turn 5 average beatstick with no immediate additional value is usually pretty bad at that point. If Gawain had Rush normally, he'd be quite better. I still can't believe that Warrior of Antiquity or whatever is an officer. That really sucks.

I don't want to be facetious, but if you don't see the value in Cindarella no one is going to take your evaluation of anything in the game seriously. The absolute worst case scenario of Cindarella is a Devil of Vengeance that doesn't need to be in vengeance. Devil of Vengeance is a good card WITH that disadvantage. Without it he would be nuts. And that's the _worst_ case scenario. Cindarella isn't flipped to hand if you run a neutral-heavy deck, and if you want to flip her to hand you can run her in sword-heavy decks, trade her with things that won't kill her, flip her to hand and heal her, play her out again. Then there's the absolute most retarded scenario: after you play Cannon (which may or may not be viable), she turns into a machine-gun that you can play over and over to slam followers or even face.

The truth is she'd be a good card that any craft would want even if she was just a vanilla 3 pp 4/4 though.

57383, concede anyone

>Gawain
More like Goliath lmao