>Kia Forte5
>Hyundai Veloster
>Chevy Sonic Hatch
>Nissan Versa Note
>Volkswagen Golf

Choose one.

>INB4 Y BUY NEW I BUY USED BEDDAR DEEL

Choose. One.

Focus Hatch. Don't even care if it's not the RS or ST, the thing is breddy big and I live next to a ford stealership so the oil changes under warranty won't be a bother

What are the terms? As a DD, hoonmobile, track car, or what?

let's eliminate the filler trash options
>honda civic hatch
>toyota corolla IM
>mazda 3 hatch
pick one

>No Honda Fit Sport

For real though, I’d take either that, the Corrolla IM, or a Focus. All manual, of course.

Veloster. Altho I'd trade it back in, in 2 years for the Veloster N coming out

Mazda 3 if I have to choose the base model shitbox. Ferd or Civic if I can choose the econorocket trim.

Ideally I suppose a DD that has a little bit of hooning potential. That's what we all want right?

Focus Then. I wouldn’t even want the ST or rS, base model is plenty for me.

mazda3>golf>focus>veloster>iM>civic>forte>sonic>versa

Can I choose suicide?

Focus and Civic hatch are pretty to tier out of the lot
Never ever consider getting a Versa Note. Ever. Only pro about it is the fact its the cheapest but you get what you pay for

>Volkswagen Golf
Can I get a GTI?

The others are various attempts at making a Civic. Get the true product.

Also, get the coupe.

Despite you're inb4, you're a retarded debt slave fucking faggot if you buy new. You probably shouldn't buy a car at all. Ride the bus.

alternatively kys

That looks just awful

Id either get the Civic or the Mazda. I would never buy a gook car and i think the Americans cant make small cars, the Golf is way too bland for me.

New civic Hatch in sport trim if it is in your budget

>>No Honda Fit Sport
They stopped making that in 2013, and brought it back for 2018.

OP said 2017.

Hyundai veloster turbo

Sonic or Civic. Likely Sonic. I've driven a 17 civic hatch but not a sonic

They're literally all trash. You could get a used infiniti or lexus or bmw for the same price.

>Reeeee muh used luxury
Did you even read the post you raging autist?

Sure I did, and i ignored it because buying new is retarded. If you're financially stable enough to buy new, you're financially stable enough for potential repairs on a nicer used car.

This right here. If people buying new cars are honest, they're after the premium of having a nice new car.

That feeling will
A. Disappear in a year
B. Cost you tons of money for little value
C. Once the first two happen, you will then be filled with envy at the newest model

If you're worried about repairs, you get a CPO. Again, no point in getting a new car.

Why are you so set on getting a ricer shitbox?

civic.

Golf R
gimme those awd skids

Let people buy new if they want to. More future shitboxes for us.

Golf please

Buying a new car is the single most retarded thing you can do with your money.

Get a Veloster and enjoy the 10 year warranty on them.

I see people recommending the Focus in this thread. Is that actually a good car, specifically the ST? Because I was under the impression Ferd is shit.

And is the ST supposed to have a funky clutch? I drove one and liked it well enough but the clutch had a two-stage thing going on, where it's easy to hold down but then tries to kick your foot off as you're letting up.

Mazda3 hatch, they have some of the highest consumer reports. Plus no cvt.

>the autos are shit

anything with a stick is a ok if you are ok with panel gap issues and medicore interior quality

no. if you want an econobox get a civic for 3k and if you want to spend about 20k get a g37 with a manual.

>all those random creases in the body

Mazda 3 or corolla hatch
The mazda has the 2.5l option and the corolla has double wishbone suspension.
Also manuals for both

1 CRZ plz :^)

>No Mazda3 sedan
Fuck this.
But I'd still choose the 3.