What's the best car to get laid?

What's the best car to get laid?

Hatch backs make em wet

Riced 3k Civic

Oh yes, 30grand kia picanto sure is getting them wet right now.

Anything that looks fast but isn't necessarily ricey

Miata NA

A 3000GT with Ferrari badges in a low income neighborhood.

It's a sin for man to lay with man

this

Thots love it
if you're after boipuci

Even if you have a nice sportscar you still won't get laid if you're an autist. Most girls don't really care about the type of car you drive unless you're fucking in it.

>You wont get laid if you are an autist
Correct.

>most girls dont care about cars

Incorrect.

Wtf? Nobody like Kia...

name a car that attracts more pussy, I'll wait

The Japanese use Twingos to get qt gfs

/thread

They've done studies and apparently it's a black F-150.

I guarantee it.

these honestly, but 2 door jeep is better

Better, undeniably. Beckies still love that 4-door though, I went to an affluent high school, every thot with a rich daddy had a 4-door wrangler despite the fact they never left the suburbs. It kinda tainted jeeps for me tbqh.

>the following answer is gay but true
get a mini convertible, I know it sounds stupid but it is true. many girls dream of owning a mini convertible just from its cute design, so if they see you in one, your chances will be decently high

This suposedly....I got it in high school and ive been crushin mad pus ever since.

A subaru impreza gt awd

ok shit sweeping rapist

Whatever can make it to the gym and back 5 or more times a week

MX-5 if you want a dick up your ass.

Confidence

also

I'm getting ready to replace my truck and I'm seriously looking at moving from GM to an F150 largely for this reason

what type of BMW did he have?

Should BMW have an application process where faggots and blacks aren't allowed to buy in order to preserve the iamge?

it looks like a 3 series

Probably a BMW. Enough brand recognition to get you noticed for being stable and having enough monies but also enough youth in the brand name. Audis could compete. Elliot must have really been the issue not to be able to pull anything with a car/money and moderate good looks.

If you worry about needing a car to get laid, the answer is any car, as long as it has very dark tinted windows to hide your ugly self.

An expensive one with a sexy exhaust note. You won't get girls just for owning it, but the excitement from riding in a car that gives off those vibrations and signals that you're wealthy is going to positively influence the way any girl who rides in it thinks about you.

It was a 328i xdrive coupe.

I'd say an audi, or some other car that looks expensive, but not like a lambo or anything. Then you need some nice clothes, shave, haircut, and tell ladies you're executive vice president of wolf cola or something.

A car isn't going to get you laid. I am an autist driving a 2014 Mercedes Benz and I can tell you that you may score a date with a girl, but as soon as she realizes you're an autist, and she can tell, you're not going to get laid. Invest in a haircut, nice clothes and talk to some ugly girls as practice.

Women can really only tell if a car is expensive or not. Other than that they don't care.

This what mercedes have a very clean 2008 w204 owned by old people before me. Women will look at me and they even find me attractive but once they see my power level their pussies dry right the fuck up.

Porsche Cayman S work good here

Can't believe nobody posted the obvious choice yet.

Any of these really

>can't even attach the numberplate correcting
kek

Any car that you really love yourself, instead of picking a car just to impress girls. Dont believe those gold digger prank videos

>>problably doesn't work for new beetle convertibles

Doesn’t matter. If chad buys a Kia Rio and you have an FD, he’s still getting more pussy than you. They may think your car is cooler and think more highly of you for it but in the end they’ll still go for the more attractive guy with the better personality that isn’t autistic, isn’t compensating and will spend more time with them than with their car