/mbgg/ - Mobage General #723

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tebasaki_yaki/status/874787672148934656
shironekosokuhou.com/?p=106145?amp=1
youtu.be/J-AnJIIaB10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>no PTD
Do we even have its section in the doc?

Maybe this will help you.
twitter.com/tebasaki_yaki/status/874787672148934656

Is this a general for retarded brainlet?

Nah mate that's /fgog/

My gold team has two 4* and they should have made easy work of this floor, but the cards I ended up rotating out just folded so fast, despite their defense stat being on par with most other cards I used in my attempts.
Funny enough I brought in Koharu because she's the only one of my girls with a Resurrect card, but the one try that I finally clear the floor on is the one where the res didn't go through.

I don't see any quality discussion here since the dawn of Terra Battle.

Rumours about king's Crown character's jobs

>Axe oscroll
>Archer Yukimura
>Wizard Charlotte

> Terra Battle
> quality discussion
Huh?

>give in and go for the 6 roll meme
>dupe
>Nanami
I deserve this

I think he meant Terra Battle started the slew of low quality discussion.

>another charlotte
please no

Congratulations on more copies of the best girl

Any image of them leaks?
When is the date for anniversary?

We should have voted for mana although I think, those vote resulta are shit, seems like nothing changed since the first day, fuck it.

So newfags are the one who shat /mbgg/ right?
Presumably a combination of redditurd discord or a /pol/ack.

These posts reek of newfag. How come you don't even understand that Charlotte will always make it into top 5 shironeko most popular?

Just got this
shironekosokuhou.com/?p=106145?amp=1
Also stream in two days, guess.

>Mono light
>Still uses a Sylvia's generic buff
I only have 25 3* but only 2 of them and one 4* are light. I haven't used my 3* dream ticket yet either so I could exchange for that Sylvia, but I was intending to get some other light card instead.
Also waiting for swimsuits to dump all of my quartz I've saved since starting, so everything here except the steward Yui is event and tickets.

My cheese teams used blue 4* Rei in her armor as lead and a bunch of other healers. Had two Resurrect on the team so it was very helpful for being bullied by random crits. But not much I can do like that if the enemy is healing themselves too.

I think I'm pretty screwed for the next event since it's going to be light.

>all those max skill cards
Nice, barely any of my cards have anything in the skill upgrades area. Are you the same user that got the +2 Heavenly Sylvie recently?

All I wanted is another Setsuna to roll for, did she even make it into the top 5?

Nope, I haven't even picked my first Moon trial girl yet, even though I'm pretty sure it's going to be Shion or Rei.
All those max skilled ones are from events, except for cheerleader Nono, who I maxed out for her heal skills for my cheese strategy. I have another 12 petite cookies to use on someone too but not sure who to dump them on this time.

>Mage Charlotte
No chance that I'll roll her then since I never roll mages.

We've known these results for a month now.

Kinda. She's involved in the event story with Towa in some sort of secret room scenario because of the /u/ menace needing more reasons to ship them even harder.

>Shion or Rei
What a fantastic choice user. I'd probably start on Rei's quest if I wasn't being seduced by Ren's rabbit wiles and just waiting for her quest to go live.
Rabbit Heavenly dresses when? And why the fuck are we still not getting rabbit crystals as rewards yet, it's going to take fucking forever to get them if they start giving crystals at same time as they open the dresses.

Ren is nice too, I thought I'd like her more but she's a bit too idolish. They're all cute but each of the rabbit girls has a major flaw each to me so it's kinda difficult to pick one of them.
>Rabbit Heavenly Moon dresses
They're showing them in ~3 hours, links are in the top-most PR news section in-game. Says it starts in ~100 minutes but the main program is around 8pm JST. I'm going to be posting images from it though so no need to watch if you can't into Japanese.

>Take forever
Kinda the point? They might add them into the exchange or gift a few. I'm worried if they get added into event points that they're going to be even further than getting Cat crystals.

I expect Oscroll to have a punicon AS because Charlotte and Yukimura already have it.
Will they have additional costume too?

What 4star card in AG is even worth max skilling?

What's the sword girl's flaw? Haven't done anything with her yet.
>I'm going to be posting images from it
Bless you user, I don't think I can stay till 8am for the stream.

Oscroll has a charged punicon too? The only gravity skill in the game that happens to not work on bosses.

I really like these loading pictures. Is there any place where I can see all of them?

We will probably be able to exchange the first 20 cat and dog stones for rabbit stones 1:1.

I like Sayuri. I only unlocked the first 3 member stories, but she has the right amount of Tsun and Dere and I have a soft spot for (classic) Tsundere.

All collab ones, especially Hestia Shion. There's no general rule for the others imo. I mostly skill level healers.

Is SinoAlice, dare I say it, dead?

DOA

What is dead may never die, user.

>highest grossing game on ios and android
>dead

> hyped Taro shit with endless main hell, unstable servers, shitty story and boring auto-gamplay
> alive

>hyped Taro shit with endless main hell,
wrong
>unstable servers,
wrong
>shitty story
wrong
>and boring auto-gamplay
wrong

>Tsundere
She doesn't act like it yet, but I haven't used her much either and haven't done her first 2 stories after her intro yet. She actually might be the most normal of the rabbits, but I'm going to hate her once she says or does something to remind me of Kanon. In an opposite way, I found Rei cute before noticing her desuwa sounded a lot like Kaede.

Anyway, they're all cute and this is mostly nitpicks by me but:
Ren: Idol-like and voice filter
Hina: Boku no time sale shorty
Chiho: I shouldn't even need to explain this one
Miyuki: Coughing fits and I couldn't bully her
Natalie: Posture and yawning, but not as annoying as Yui's yawning. Seems to complain a ton too but need to see more stories.

Wow, tell me more.

That is one hell of a shitpost.

I guess Another Eden minor 1.2.5 update on early July since they planned 1.3.0 update on July as well.

It's another one the "Hard" battle type just like the samurai girl, changes for experience calculation and bug fixes.

What's a good start for Symphogear, at least 2 5* characters?

You're probably better off asking the nymphogear /m/ general.

Hiyo - Magenta Level 30 Class Skills:
>When HP is above 70%, reduce damage taken by 5%
>HP Up 5%
>Break Damage Up 5%

Magenta is Hiyo's main feel.

What is currently known about unlocking classes and feels so far:
>30 is the max level for a feel.
>A character's main feel unlocks classes at feel levels 15 and 30.
>Some classes require multiple feel conditions to be met. (More testing needed to find the exact combinations.)
>All characters unlock a class at purple feel level 20.

Speculation
>There is a class that is unlocked when all four feels are level 30

Wish SQE would just give us a list of all the classes and tell us how to unlock them.

Tenka stream is in 20 minutes.

youtu.be/J-AnJIIaB10

points event starting july 1 for this skin

Time to pick up GF again.

MUH

so /sing/ are going back here?

It's just like my JAVs

Unless the nier general let's you merge with them, yeah. But that general is in the verge of death anyway.

I mean sure it's sexy but I think I'd rather just look at the picture than actually play more GF. Kinda sick of Chinese games and their censorship and constantly being on edge because of the gwailo ban.

what is happening here

New sord, Koryu Kagemitsu. She flies and her ougi makes a copy of herself.

new CGs haven't been censored for months. not to mention there are tons of korean players on chinese servers. they would never do a foreign ip ban. quit spreading disinfo.

>M: It's fine. I'm not gonna oversleep like you, Hibiki. So let's continue this for a bit longer today
>H: W-what? Miku, why are you petting my stomach...?
>H: Uhya!? Aha, ahahahaha! Not there! Stop it, Miku~! That place is ticklish~!
>M: Nope. Hibiki, I'm gonna investigate every nook and corner on your body today~!

>M: Kyaa!? Ge-geez! Don't you touch any weird place!
>H: Fufu, so this is your weak point, Miku~ ーhuh, nyowaaaaaaa!?
>M: ...let's stay like this for ever and ever, okay?
>H: Yeah. I will always belong by your side, Miku

>dem legs
HNNG

New sord

The fuck is this?

I personally thought Hibiki was the top but this is fine.

He was trying to draw Onikiri Yasutsuna

Koga returns.
New sords release date.
New long event for crafting Honebami Toushirou that replaces Nikkari Aoe.
2 million DLs reward.
Something about swimsuits next month?

Nice. I like the new sords

Seiyuu pulled 100 free gems for players from a lottery of 10, 25, and 100. I think the 2mil DLs is 200 free gems too.

On the official site. Has them all as well as some manga chapters.

Sayuri is a friendly tsundere. She's tsundere in the sense that when she does something, it's always for something else, not like she wanted to help or anything. Basically the sort who hides her real motives. Overall a very pleasant person.

>Sylvia's VA gets to watch Sylvia's onsen scene
>Keeps trying to get a peek
Everyone does it, but funny seeing someone else do it.

They're finally getting around to the news.
Anniversary giving 365 quartz, 3* gacha ticket, and a skill cookie for login bonus.

Class unlock
According to anons, when equipped it should change her personality

>3* ticket
>Half a 10 roll
Couldn't even give the bone of those shitty twilight 4* tickets or something, why are AG devs so jewish?

Summer event outfits. Revealing swimsuits now.

It's the "Almost Anniversary" login bonus, not the free stuff for the anniversary itself at least I hope so

Swimsuit gacha starting on the 30th, will have a 1.5x 4* bonus for the first 3 days.

Boring Bikinis

>bane crashing the game with no survivors (for a day) and the stream gave us 2 free 10+1 rolls in a month plus 50 orbs
Wew laddie. I wish they forced one of these girls to do the Bane stage, though.

Clover Rabbit Heavenly Moon Trial Outfits

Becoming available on 1st year anniversary, July 20th.

>That black haired girl
Looks like its time to pick up AG

Don't do it man

Obviously new images won't be censored because they're made less sexy from the beginning but they're still effectively censored. They censored themselves and still refuse to give a good workaround for it so fuck them. they also implemented the Chinese ID requirement just a month ago. Yes, you can cheat around it but it's still effectively a block. Doesn't matter if it's government regulations, it still doesn't encourage me to play.

>Sylvia's skill animation
I died.

I hope you're a masochist, both Chiho and the game itself are out to make your life miserable.

>I don't have any opinion so I will just say shitpost
Re~tard

Thanks to that user who noticed the 6 roll meme. Not only did I get an SSR every 6 rolls, I even managed to get my second UR that way.

OK SEA-kun, you got me.

>Implyingiamsea

fire/fire or fire/water chiyo?

lawd. 6k crystals here we go. hopefully Rei is in the pool too.

>Can't even wear these
How do you mess this up squeenix?

Fire/Fire is a good gravity so it's largely better, fire/water doesn't have much use.

Ok, thanks. What about Runa? Forgot I had her too

Luna is default F/W, super useful since that's a rare niche and you wouldn't waste Chiyo on it. It's a weird double standard there but I've only seen F/F Luna if the person had a max LB'd F/W Luna. It's most likely cause she's super easy to use and slot for rainbow teams like Setsuna.

>0 swords
>0 guns
>8 hammers
fuck
this
shit

Can't decide whether to roll my gems now to get more SSRs or wait two days for new gacha.

Definitely double check the drop list before though, they could potentially release others later in the month and I didn't catch anything about last year outfits.
I'm not sure how much I want to roll on this since I don't really care about Chiho or Sylvia but I want the lower rarities.

I'd advise to do it now. They might be patching up our meme roll.

>2 days new gatcha
Huh?
I thought the banner stuff was just event announcements

They'll probably patch the memeroll so you decide if you want more ssrs or new costumes.

What stage are you getting these hammers from?
Ive gotten enough damned sword drops to make my own UBW

Do people use setsuna teams for every ranking or is it rarer? I have her but don't really have any friends with her as a lead so I don't get to try her out much

I was waiting, since I wanted to see what was coming up, and since it doesn't make any sense to be in as an intentional feature.

But so many people saying it works convinced me to try, and my results have been in line with the rest. No second UR for me, but now I have a bunch of SSRs to heal and fill out my team.