>Onigashima dropmaps
imgur.com/a/TOiMc

>English FGO
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something
>You get 42 quartz, 6000 fp, Journey CE, 10 4* exp, 5 HP/ATK Fou, Saber Lily and a 4* of your choosing if you make your account before the 31st of July

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna to be released in late June to early July
>Addition of Extra class slot for support
>4* stat Fou in the rare prism exchange
>A new summer event has been announced in which Raikou will receive a swimsuit version
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
>[JPN SERVER] (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA
>US SERVER
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo

>r/grandorder
discord.gg/sDVvhHV

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

news.fate-go.jp/2017/600days_h6gbj/
discord.gg/sDVvhHV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My wife Astolfo is cute!

Is Sir Lancelot, by any chance, not the strongest?

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

Does finally the hype died and the threads are back to normal?

Is someone selling a Waver/Arturia/Jeanne account?

>news.fate-go.jp/2017/600days_h6gbj/
>worse
>literally the same
What did he mean by this

THATS NOT HOW MIRRORS WORK YOU DUMB BITCH

It's a magic mirror.

>old thread on page 2
>making a new thread

>discord.gg/sDVvhHV
>reddit cuck server safe space in op

DELETE

it's probably the /feg(got trying to lay low after getting absolutely BTFO.
Reminder to report and sage early threads.

Finally decided to play the game. They kill off the Director and nobody really bats an eye about it. Usually I don't get bothered by someone dying but the lack of humanity in these characters made it way more unnerving.

It feels like Nasu tried to channel his younger, edgier self but completely failed at it and just came off as cringeworthy

They're trying to save the world from ending. It's to be expected. Also Gudako is a psychopath.

>1 qp match costs all of my stamina
How do you grind anything in this game

literally the entirety of humanity is fucked, hard to keep on crying about it

>>r/grandorder
>discord.gg/sDVvhHV

Someone make a new thread.

I have autism too, user.

You don't really need QP much this early on

Not till later no

My question is does Olga even come back?
Seeing how Fate is filled with reviving, cloning, and alternate forms, it's hard to believe she's gone for good.

Maybe it's their plan to get all the EoPs to leave.

She is dead Jim. She is not coming dead.

I only remember one instance of "reviving/cloning" in Fate and it was an extremely specific circumstance

So they are allowed to play around and crack jokes but they can't mourn for a minute? I understand letting things pass but to ignore something that literally happened less then five minutes is insane.

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD, IT'S MADE BY A REDDIT USING NEWFAG FROM /feg/
WE'LL MAKE AN ACTUAL THREAD WHEN WE REACH BUMP LIMIT WITHOUT THE DISCORD OR HIS AUTISM

She showed up in that one melty blood manga

level saber first or herc?

I've been rerolling for a 5 star with no luck so I gotta ask, are there any 4 star summons start are worth keeping?

if you mean after waking up with davinci and stuff like time has passed since then.

xth for 10 quartz

How likely are they to patch the typos away later? I'd accept a stiff translation if they at least had the courtesy to proofread shit.

Jeanne is the strongest Orleans.

God bless the soul of those two that added me

Time travel is bullshit but going off what they saw was still pretty fresh in their minds. Still it makes me wonder if they can go to the past why don't they just prevent the sabotage from happening?

>be mexican
>barely know english
>never notice any translation problems
>happy with the game in english at least

I hope they never patch anything just to see the butthurt from US players

Is Vlad good?
I wanted Altera or Jeanne but I can't fucking take all this rerolling.

I'm Canadian.

It's the same to me, gringo.

So in Orleans I already encountered "anomoly" twice. Would hiring a decent fucking editor put Aniplex out of business?

So I know nothing about this game and just started should I keep this roll or head onto reroll hell?

I noticed them but at least you get a good jist of what is happening as long as you don't get triggered by commas. As for the joke lines I am not sure how accurate they are to the JP version? Hopefully they will fixes the error has time goes on.

WASUUUUP MY HOMIES

I no longer read that as vulgar and unpleasant

c-cute

Stick with that one.

finally have my witch, all is right with the world

Can you guys add me please?

>tfw no Jannu or Seiba
Well, at least I have Waver and Liz.

Sent. Got Altera with Kaleido on All.

Remember to add yourself to the spreadsheet so other anons don't delete you by mistake.

What are the servants available in the US version as of now?

I'll trade you a seiba for waver.

a-anyone have an atilla account i can trade them for a waver/emiya account?

>Come back from work
>Op is finally fixed
>/feg/got nowhere to be seen
>We accept discord now
So we removed one cancer only to get another huh?

mate

she was killed then torn apart on a molecular level inside a black hole experiencing infinite death.

she's not coming back.

im starting to regret not rerolling but i already cleared everything
good job me

Well at least you get the implication that shes trying to sound modern

Asked in the other thread, can anyone get hex codes to work in the English version?

It's still the /feg/got who made this one. He's trying a new shitposting method.

How do I get A+ luck account?

We don't. OP is just a massive cock guzzling feminist.

You sure you sent it? I haven't received it

it's literally the same guy, he even made the thread at bump limit. Remember to use sage and report this shit.

Yup. Sent it again just in case.

What's the ideal team for the 40ap EXP quest? Last time I tried one I had to ress everyone to finish it. My main team is a lvl 50 arturia and a lvl 35 Emiya. Am I just bad?

I'd like to take this moment to thank all the heroes who have spent money on Fate/Grand Order. Your existence gifts us with the privilege to enjoy this wonderful game.

Does the 2 ep anime cover all of Fuyuki?

Jeanne.

Does she talk like a gyaru in the original text?

So are we sticking with the thread or are you guys making a new one?

Got it thanks

Finally got 30 stones again. Every bone in my body is telling me to roll for the Jeannu that i never got. If only I was a bit dumber. Still assmad that i could get 2*5 stars in one row but not one Jeanne after 63 rolls.

shut the fuck up

Waver, Mashu, Jannu.

Waver can be removed for a little less reliability. but the main thing is mashu needs to die early on after buffing jannu so jannu can arts and np spam her way through. Waver makes this a lot easier because his NP is incredibly useful.

extra servants make it harder instead of easier.

Is Saber Lily worth investing exp or should i dump it on the fucking Cat

Tamamo Cat. Lily is trash.

Might as well spam the fuck out of this thread to get it out of the way because even if we ignore it and make a new one it'll keep getting bumped.

Stop trying to congratulate me for having a gambling addiction

Seeing her always makes me sad

Anyone has an Atalanta with decent Craft Essences? I can offer a Waver account.

After what seems to be many years I managed to make the foolish trade of my Waver+Atilla for a Saber+Herc

Feels fucking good man.

Waited almost 2 years to get vanilla saber

Every time I start to get into the game another notably bad translation manages to take me out of it.

Get fucked, Anonymous!

This was more or less what I used.
I was clearing 40ap when Waver was still level 40ish so it shouldn't be that hard to do.

She feels rarer than the others, I've seen every other 4 star in my rerolls but her.

I've been using her since launch, she's good for AoE kills but she practically dies to any Charge move.
I'm about to replace her with France once I get a chance.

>2 Tamamo Cats
Which animal do I sacrifice for that?
If you'd got Herk instead of Bathory I would've legit killed myself.

I've got Atalanta on an account with two L/ZOs, Gandr, Imaginary Numbers, and two Angel's Songs. It also has Vlad, NP2 Siegfried, and EMIYA. What else has the Waver account got?

No Arash? Was he ban in the US?

>WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I GET THIS 0.2% IN SIXTY THREE ROLLS ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR WAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Neck yourself.

>download game
>roll using all gems
>my entire rolls is the Vanilla FSN team
>Archer, Saber, Medusa, Caster, Hercules, Lancer

This is useless.

>class daily
>chest drops
>exp
This fucking meme again.

I really fucking hate Liz though

No he's still here, I rolled him twice already.

Should I try a 30 quartz roll for a kaleidoscope for my Arturia? I'm using a basic 3* CE that gives 30% NP meter atm.

Make like your image and die.

Well, at least you got Waver

I got him alongside Emiya, and I'm really struggling with dealing damage, god bless Cu Lancer

It's got literally nothing else I'm afraid. I would be interested in that account, though. Let me know if you're willing to trade