OVERWATCH GENERAL: REAPER EDITION

>New assault (2CP) map: Horizon Lunar Colony is live! Yes, that includes in competitive.
youtube.com/watch?v=JIsDXT8Xl8I

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20812212
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc/
>Roadhog's gun now has 5 shots and shoots faster, but can't 1-shot tanks.
>McCree's Deadeye locks on more quickly.
>Reaper heals just by doing damage; no more collecting orbs.

>Hovering over a teammate's name (on the groups page of the social tab) will show their five most played heroes for the season. If your team is struggling, now it's easier to see that you've got a healer main stuck on tank or something.

>Upcoming changes to the Highlights (PotG) system and the lootbox drop rates (fewer duplicates, more coins for your dupes) are coming soon™.
>You can check them out on the PTR now, along with the new crosshair shape and color options.
youtube.com/watch?v=OkYJlPMdWNA

>Overwatch Dev Tracker
overstalk.io/

>Hero tips, tricks, and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source/Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal Stats / Leaderboards
overbuff.com/
masteroverwatch.com

>eSports Info and Contenders League
over.gg/
gosugamers.net/overwatch
overwatchcontenders.com/

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Veeky
youtube.com/watch?v=zIiLz_z1_Lo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here comes T.Racer!

nanoboosted reaper is great, I'm going to use all my nanoboosts on him from now on

post yfw EXCUSE ME FOR DROPPING IN

OP doesn't have "/owg/" in it.

Hi there!

what level is this guy?

Did they upgrade the portraits or something? wtf is this shit and who are these people

Hey!

1879 I think

it's the border beyond gold

that's what happens when you LET THE THREAD HIT PAGE 9 YOU LAZY FUCKS
*chuckles*

WHERE THE FUCK IS LOW GRAVITY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jesus.
What are the odds of getting 1 in your match let alone 2?
Both have like 800 wins per season but are all stuck in __Plat__

It doesn't matter if it's page 9 or 10, or if it even goes to 11. There's no rush, so stop fucking the OP!

Where's /owg/? Don't make OPs ever again.

I love Angela

Is there an exploit with D.Va's Self Destruct going around? I've been apparently killed by a fraction of a second before the explosion sound. Happened in three different matches, and I'm pretty sure it's not just one laggy piece of shit that's causing it.

Kill yourself, dumbass OP

well at least the summerfags won't be able to find us

>too lazy to type out "overwartch"

I'm lazier than that even. I bookmark:
boards.Veeky Forums.org/vg/catalog#s=/owg

Here on Veeky Forums we use the thread initials for a specific reason. Please go back to /v/ or where ever you came from.

Oh shit, yeah it's not just me.

I throw a sym shield just before it's about to hit. I thought I was just getting old.

Unfortunately I had shadowplay off for the most blatant time. I'm used to sketchy Self Destruct kills, but this is the first time I was killed before the explosion sound. Then multiple times in one day.

I always wondered if a lag switch could be used to cheat with D.Va's ult. Self Destruct "favors the shooter" for some nonsense reason.

shut up gengu

youtube.com/watch?v=zIiLz_z1_Lo

I've noticed timing issues with a lot of things lately
>ice block as mei, then immediately die from a shot that thought it hit before ice block was cast
>earthshatter getting blocked by barriers dropped after the earthshatter cast is completed
>dvas ult going off prematurely
>mccree getting deadeye shots through walls(had a potg where he got a quintuple kill with literally every single person ducking behind a wall a full second and a half before he clicked)
>genji getting hit by projectiles that cross his dash path, even after dash is finished and its just a motion blur behind him
>pharah getting hit by shit that is literally ten miles away from her because I guess she existed there within the last couple hours or something. Dont even need a soldier, just spray and pray in her general direction and she'll channel her inner starving african child and eat everything
>roadhogs hooks having trouble deciding if they should break when you duck behind cover or not, sometimes deciding to break without cover
>widow getting headshots that turn your screen red because the bullet line goes directly through your face, but not taking any damage
>meanwhile everything else works fine, no lag or delays or fps drops or rebounding or anything
Either my isp has a constant, stable delay of 1.5 seconds that only applies to some parts of the game, or something is fucked.

anyone noticed a sound bug with graviton surge+beam from zarya?
i almost threw off my headphones just now.

Only sound issues I'm having are ult queues not playing. Got wrecked by a genji who ulted in complete silence under me

I've noticed that some sounds suddenly go lower pitched, but it's probably a headphone issue.

>Your Main
>Your fav map(s)
>Your favorite food(s)
>Your favorite method of using ultimates

Reaper
Gibraltar, Hanamura, Kings Row and Anubis
Pizza, Pork Chops or Steak
DROP DOWN AND RAIN DEATH FROM ABOVE or *teleports behind you*

pic not related

>>Your Main
Ana
>>Your fav map(s)
Probably Volskaya? Kings Row I enjoy also
>>Your favorite food(s)
Honestly? A Deluxe Crispy Chicken Sandwich from Burgerville, with large fries and Best Foods olive oil mayo
>>Your favorite method of using ultimates
Idk, I play Ana. Giving Nano to a Rein and watch him shred, probably

>his main is a hero that wasn't oringinaloy in the game

Widow/Tracer
Anything with a payload
Hamburgers
As tracer vs rein with shield up, tp forward, ult, tp back, watch as he dies with no counterplay

ana's sleep dart is supposed to do that to you, maybe that's it?

>ayy lmaos getting out of hibernation
>thread quality bottoms
Really powers up my Ki.

Obviously not. I was awake and Lucio's music sounded like he was about to die.

these threads never had quality to begin with

>QP
>okay I'll play Mercy since my teammates made good picks
>flying behind rein and torb, healing and boosting damage
>occasionally some Mccree or Junkrat dies alone very far but otherwise we hold first gates great so I don't waste my ult
>other Mercy resed like 2 or 3 times just because her team dying constantly
>they still can't pass gates to the first point
>we win
>other Mercy got 7 likes
>mfw

>Your Main
Ex Hog (RIP) now D.Va
>Your fav map(s)
Kings Row, Nepal, Dorado
>Your favorite food(s)
Italian cuisine in general
To clear niggers off of point

They are going to buff widow at some point, right?

>Your Main
Zenyatta
>Your fav map(s)
King's Row, Lijiang Tower
>Your favorite food(s)
White mushrooms, lasagna
Slamming people of clifffs as Winston on KOTH, popping Molten Core and going beast mode on the enemy team as Torb

In what way does she need a buff other than her hook?

Reverting some of the unscoping nerf or higher starting damage while scoped. A hook buff would make her legitimately viable because then she would actually be allowed to exist on the same map as winston/genji

>feel like i'm performing really well
>get card in the end of the match
>no one cares or upvotes it
>feel like i'm performing like shit and barely doing anything
>in the end of the match people on the enemy team go "wow gg you carried dude"
>mfw

>mfw i have no face

I want her to shoot venom mines out her butt

>Main
Zen in comp, Bastion in qp
>maps
No favourite, but I hate 2cp
>foods
I don't know
>ultimates
Team wipes with tank which don't happen often, ruining Genji and only Genji ults with transcendence

>mfw playing Sombra in Total Mayhem

widow's mine should be replaced by a robot spider swarm that jumps from victim to victim if it kills them.

>one game as Zen
>44 kills, 22,000+ healing
>2 votes, enemy mercy got 6 votes with 10,000+ healing, everyone else voted for our Junkrat because he got potg with hos tire and kept em off our point

Gg

shes fine

>soloulting a mekaless dva as zen
>it wins us the game

who genius here

Roadhog is such shit now it's sad, he doesnt really contribute anything to his team and hes even more of an ult charging station for the enemy team now. People also STILL complain about getting hooked.

>play qp
>Eichenwalde attack
>run to the choke
>shoot Rein's shield
>he drops his shield and says hello
>say hello back
>everyone else says hello
>nobody shoots
>rest of the game is people just jumpin around and dancing on the point
>time runs out
>defenders just walk off the point and give us the game
That was nice

>killing a 150 hp target when you have a cooldownless debuff that makes them oneshottable by your projectile attack

Tin cans will do anything to justify their usefulness

Are we all in agreement that Horizon is the worst map?

I still hate the other 2 choke point maps more.

Nigga you are retarded. If she is uncounterable, she dominates the game.

Removing barriers from the damage medal was a great change, now if only they would do the same for accuracy.

Gas mercymains.

You're in the skirmish when this guy headshots your tracer, what do you do?

>this pic

"my wife's daughter"

Is Jeff /our/ guy?

>Your Main
Mei
>Your fav map(s)
King's Row
>Your favorite food(s)
Sushi, Tempura, and Asado
When the enemy is all grouped up together far too closely for their own good, with nowhere to run.

th..this kills the omnic

why do people say this

Can rein and zarya just fuck already so we can get rid of all this gay bullshit around her? I can't believe people think a russian from a small town who has fought in war her whole life is gay just because she is strong and has colored hair.

>4 gold as Winston
>eagerly await my card
>our DVA gets it for '9 mechs called'
>Symmetra gets the other one for '13 players teleported'

Your idea of what it means to be gay is very strange, user.

Yo that emblem is SICK

>rein and zarya
>not zarya and Genji

the dva was on our team, the ult made it possible to hold the point

Thats just the arguments I hear all the time. "She has dyed hair, lol girls don't work out unless they're dykes."

I approve but only for the sake of irony.

it's funny because reinhardt is gayer than she is
her is literally a gay stereotype

>4 gold medals as Winston
>card for objective kills

>Your Main
mei/junkrat
>Your fav map(s)
lijang tower
>Your favorite food(s)
energy drinks count as food right
just fucking throw it at them

How is reinhardt gay? Dude probably slays pussy like fucking Geralt slays monsters.

>5 GOLD MEDALS AS REAPER
>CARD IS FOR DEATH BLOSSOM KILLS
fuck this game sometimes

>can 12+ game characters fuck
lol no

No I mean the fact that you think gay people don't come from small towns, Russia, or fight in wars is what's very strange, you dumdum.

If she was shipped with any male character it should be Hog. I've seen some pretty cute drawings about that actually.

How is reinhardt straight? Dude probably slays butthole like fucking Geralt slays monsters.

ah, I see waht you mean. I'm mostly just going off the idea that small towns are more conservative and tend to have little to no homosexuality, Russians having a very poor history with homosexuals, and the soldier part is kinda irrelevant in honesty.

Literally give her some irrelevant background character to kiss once in a comic and never acknowledge again. Its not like they haven't done it already.

>fit girl should be shipped with fit nightmare

That doesn't answer my question at all.

What's you tips on Rein being gay?

>small towns are more conservative
>Russians having a very poor history with homosexuals
That just results in gay people being closeted for longer, it doesn't stop them from existing.

Also she's not a real person

Well as a matter of fact gays can't serve in russian army right now.
Don't know what about lesbos thou.

You're not wrong.
I imagine her actually being married for some reason, to some smallish Russian dude.

So what does Roadhog do now? just feed ult charge? I don't see any Roadhogs getting kills anymore except for the occasional squishy, and theyre such a big target they melt in two seconds.

I don't know, I've literally never thought about it before. What makes him straight?

Oh shit, really?

No, you're right though. This is pretty autistic of me and I shouldn't have brought it up.

Stand next to your healers and be a bodyguard, i guess.

A massively higher chance of any person being straight. I'm pretty sure gays only make up 1-2% of the population.

So nothing about him specifically? Just statistics?

Pretty flimsy, user.