Why Is Porsche becoming the go to manufacturer for normies?

Why Is Porsche becoming the go to manufacturer for normies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rzbvck5TamI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>becoming

Is this a man or a woman?

What does that even mean? Only normalfags can be successful, of course only they are going to buy new premium vehicles.

>becoming

not like Porsche has been a highly reputable and popular brand for over 60 years or anything

Why do people think Porsche is a luxury brand? Even the Carrera GT has a dogshit interior

Dont sit on the fucking hood you are going to spider web the paint.

Obviously because they're cashing in their heritage and reputation. Fucking Boxters are made to look like 911s to idiots.

yes

>Germany
>she's not even German

also porsche is a brand for gays now...
sad but true

i never been so happy to be gay

It's a chimera you sexist incel shitlord.

Easier to get
cheaper to buy and maintain
still counts as a supercar when most aren't even close to being such

Badge to brag about, but cheapest model on cheapest trim
also, they buy crossovers not the roadsters

>tfw you prefer the aesthetics of the cayman/boxster over the 911 and prefer the engine in the middle
> everyone is going to ask you why you didn't get a 911
I know I'm not the only one that would rather have a Cayman S than a higher trim 911

Like it or not, normies saved Porsche from extinction with Boxster then with Cayenne and then with Panamera and Macan

Car nerds will understand.

On the other hand, you can fit a front-facing child seat in the back of a 911.

marketing.

I miss the old porsche, with plaid seats, spartan interiors with an egonomic yet picked from a parts bin, meaning that the true enjoyment could only come from the driving feel, and every model was just numbers, not some stupid silly names.

Oh and every model was raced, in SOMETHING. and they sold whatever they raced to whomever would pony up the cash to buy one. Porsche would never sell a 919 today.

Nope, Cayman S still has a stick shift and better 50/50 handling. It's an actual attempt at a GT car, rather than an over engineered attempt to correct a faulty design that now has built a numb car more suited to mid-life crisis families guys chasing pussy that wouldn't even know what he is driving.

Hell in old days you could straight up buy F1 cars from previous season.

for a long time now Porsches have been for people who are just learning how to have a lot of money, and they'll sell it within 2 years to buy something more interesting and enjoyable than a 'roided beetle.

>Uguu~

Completely different from Porsche building 917's to sell to privateer teams and the like.

>faux leather jacket
>sweatpants
>abnominations on feet
what the fuck
>shops at zara
>drives porsche
gas.

No you're not the only one user, I would absolutely love to have a cayman GT4, even if I had the money for the GT3 I would get the GT4 hands down

>still counts as a supercar when most aren't even close to being such

What? nobody says this. The only super cars they have and still do sell are the 918 spyder which is now sold out. And the 911 Turbo S which starts at $180k and has 580hp.

Every thing else that Porsche sells are either luxury sports car, sports car, or street legal race car.

>luxury
check
>heritage
check
>sportyness
check
>reliability
check

Mandem fast

youtube.com/watch?v=rzbvck5TamI

>Implying normies can actually afford Porsches

Even the $50,000 is a stretch

So like the average German?

Looks like Michael Jackson so black.

I'd take it without the flat 4 turbo, that's some gay shit right there. NA flat 6 and it would be perfect

street legal race car>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>supercar

What do you think of the 911T? Looks pretty gud honestly, even if it's essentially a shittier 911R to cash in on the fact that porsche apparently made the perfect car by accident and then realized they limited production to 991 without getting sued into oblivion.

this

i fucking hate how emissions and fuel economy requirements killed the na flat 6 cayman

Loving every minute I drive this thing. Every driving enthusiast needs to try it at least once in their lives.

Still has a turbo flat 6 sadly

Oh.

I dreamt I drove a early 2000's 911 because my driving teacher gave me permission feelsgood

Audi is the normie mobile

Nice helmet, fag

this

they are not crazy expensive plus entry level sport car for new money, , i own one myself.

Someone in my street has one, only with horrid "champagne" aka diarrea interior color.
Would still reaaally want to drive it tho

no you don't. And they are expensive

Give this man a cookie
> i got a 987 cayman S and i don't dream about 911 but Cayman GTx

Almost bought a 996 GT2. Couldnt justify the 130k price when I could get a new GT3 with a manual

It really is the "safe" enthusiast car. Nobody can talk too much shit because Porsches are generally good and universally liked. Therefore your typical "cars and coffee" enthusiast is into them.

I guess a brand can be both normie and autistic.

>squints while welding

no shit sherlock

Kys nostalgiafag manchild

>Oh and every model was raced
Like club races? Thanks for nothing.

I was actually thinking of getting a 2000 boxter
the 217hp sounds nice

this x100000

bmw is the "i made management of my store at target"

porsche is "i made area management of city at target"

You are out of your fucking mind.

Same here m8. Plus it's smaller, lighter, and cheaper.

Does anyone know how expensive it is to maintain/repair a Porsche? I've had thoughts of getting one in a few years, used of course.

Don't know about the new ones m8 but the aircooled models aren't as bad as people think. I Own a '81 911 and I love it to death. Visit the forums and learn to do the work yourself and it can be very cheap. Don't take it to the dealership unless you have the money for it. Find the best local Porsche shop you can and stick with them for anything major. Ask anything else if you need it

FPBP