>revised suspension
>all other Perf Pack 1 features
Sheeeeeit, if only it had a big wing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DRLElJM3Bk8
golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11748
youtube.com/watch?v=Ta3mxWeD3j0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still won't compete with the 1LE most likely. In order for it to compete they'd have to make it better than the 350R and its down on power, aero, and suspension still.

I assume you're talking about the ZL1 1LE, which isn't even in the same range as the Mustang GT. This will, however, answer the SS 1LE, given that the Mustang is the more powerful of the two. Leave the ZL1 1LE to the track focused GT500 when it's released.

who cares. it still has downs.

gm btfo again

The Camaro SS has 5 less hp and 35 lb ft more torque. They are just about equal power wise. Plus the Camaro is getting it's own refresh next year. The SS 1LE is the definitive value performance car right now. Not even a chevy fanboy, it's just true right now. There isn't anything that can outdo an SS 1LE when you consider price in the equation.

No the SS 1LE had the same willow springs time as the GT350R buddy

Try a hothatch. Then people wont automatically assume you have a small dick

website name?

Bait

"American Muscle" has become a joke..

You don't ACTUALLY let some poofters' opinions on cars rule them out for you, do you? Any nice car is called overcompensating by plebs, buy what you want.

Why are dicks the first thing hatch owners always think about?

>caring what other people think
Small dick confirmed

Buttmad niggermobile owners

>PP1 gets wing
>PP2 gets lip spoiler
So does that confirm the wing has no aerodynamic benefits and just adds drag/weight instead of downforce? Also
>305 tires all around
>10.5" front wheels
>11" rear wheels
What the flying fuck is this? You have the same amount of rubber on both ends but you've made it impossible to rotate tires.

I own a small hot hatch, mostly because I can't afford a sports car with a big engine yet. Don't pretend you'd own a GTI if you could afford a fast car, you're just lying to yourself.

Your not escaping the facts with smug posting, you think about other mens dicks

>A lot

I dont own a gti. Thats not a hot hatch btw. Id just call that a hatchback, but nice try kid

youtube.com/watch?v=DRLElJM3Bk8

Try again kid.

Maybe if you drove something worth a shit, you would know what "fast" is.

>What the flying fuck is this? You have the same amount of rubber on both ends but you've made it impossible to rotate tires.
Probably steering clearance issues, but yeah, it's stupid.
Literally only insecure men and harpies think like that. No one spares a thought to whether something is a compensation mobile.

And the Camaro is lighter and on a newer chassis

Bruh. the newest mustang GT has a faster 1/4 time than the GTI stock by like .5 seconds. A tuned GTI would whoop your "big engine" sports car.

Nobody actually buys American cars right?

>Being this assblasted

Hahahahahahahahaha, not even close kid. 2017 Mustang GT runs the quarter in 12.7 seconds. 2017 Golf GTI does it in 14.5. Ten year old Mustang GTs can run low 14s. Have fun getting beaten by a car that's decade old.

I wonder what the new GT will do with the new 10spd and Drag Mode. I wouldn't be surprised if it could do 12 flat.

golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11748

Lol, Amerilards..

Your numbers are off kid. How about you give daddy his boomer mobile back and pick up a car that can actually turn??

>modded 1/4 mile times
You want modded times?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ta3mxWeD3j0

This meme doesn't really work anymore. Maybe in the 90s when pony cars had live rear axles and wallowing suspension. Mustang and Camaro have a ton of grip nowadays. They handle pretty great too.

And it still cant turn lol.

>Posts times for modified cars
>Asserts my numbers are off
You know, with 1/4 mile times, just like with Mpgs, running the car in a tuned configuration is not representative of what a stock example is capable of.

Even gutted, the mustang BARELY reached 9 sec quarter mile. Pathetic..

No you're right. Its an example of what a car can actually do. You literally cant convince me than an American car is anything but a dumb manchilds toy meant to be bought during a midlife crisis.

You're entitled to your opinion, however wrong it may be. If buying my Mustang was a midlife crisis, I guess I'm dying at 44. With a set of dialed in coilovers and swaybars, it routinely whomps GTIs around an autocross. I respect the GTI, I love it, almost bought one, but it takes minimal effort to get an S197 Mustang GT to 50/50 weight distribution, and the proper setup dials out the understeer.

Fuck these mags look good

Dont contradict yourself. First off, TQ means nothing. You can have a shorter gear revving higher to multiply torque. The flatness of your curve matters, but really the coyote has a great midrange and topend. 3.9 0-60 should prove that for you

As far as price, the camaro costs way more as well. The GT is getting magnaride option and panhard bar from gt350 with samd width tires. It should handle just as good. Intake exhaust tune had the old coyotes at 420whp. With 12:1 CR, we should see 460. Thats similar or more than the stock voodoo. I love both cars, just tired of brainwashed people. They will be a close match with the camaro costing more. As usual.

Nah the ss 1le has the fancy suspension. It will still be better

Mustang won't be faster until they release a 7th gen with a lighter chassis. You can only make a car go so fast when you have a poor base to work with. A smaller and stiffer chassis with double wishbones would go a long way.

The Voodoo is up at 526 horsepower, but the increased compression ratio and direct injection on Coyote Gen 3 is damn impressive.

Implying new pony cars don't slaughter gtis on track and in autox