[Daily Bike Thread - /dbt/]

THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP edition.

youtube.com/watch?v=mqyCJPSgljw

>Motorcycle Questions & Answers
>Motorcycle Tips & Tricks
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Pics & Webms
>Motorcycle Dating Advice
>Motorcycle Chicken Strip Support Group

/dbt/ map: Meet & fuck.
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=1YwqbzbdRjMAItdOZPktcND3Nr98

Nobike? Start here:
Motorcycle Ergonomics simulator:
cycle-ergo.com

Webms with sound:

Previously on /dbt/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0QNxCdpjuUo
youtube.com/watch?v=wZFuyATj5EI
motorcyclecloseouts.com/insanity/32349
youtube.com/watch?v=LZDJUTYDiq8
youtu.be/NQTIU7s6Lok
streamable.com/dc2d9
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for too-gay
youtube.com/watch?v=0QNxCdpjuUo

Third for SAM

honda-posting is illegal

Talk to the airbag.

>His bike doesn't spit flames
Why do you even bother riding something that doesn't scare cavemen???

Thing looks like it would break your neck if you weren't wearing a helmet by straight uppercutting you to death.

What should my second bike be? It can only go up to 650cc

I've seen crash tests of the goldwing airbag. Basically it bounces you up into the air as a nicer alternative to faceplanting into the car you hit.

Roost vs braap, what is more important for a do it all commuter/camping bike?

what is this and how do i stop it

>airbag isn't an anime bodypillow
Honda is no longer cutting edge.

Why did I lose half my break fluid after falling off my bike?

Stop fapping on your engine

youtube.com/watch?v=wZFuyATj5EI

Your comment reminded me of this one episode of BOTW where they joke about a teddy bear airbag.

Do you even know what you're looking at?

That's not the oil filter cover. That's the oil drain hole on the block. There is no oil pan. Once that cracks off, there's really no fixing it save for a new bottom end.

Now let's get down to the nuts and bolts. If a simple oil change is too much for him, is he really capable of ordering a new bottom end off ebay, some gaskets off partzilla, and pulling the engine, stripping the bottom off the old one without breaking any hardware, making a clean seal between the block and the upper block that isn't gouged to all fuck, and torquing everything down so it has no leaks? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

You're fucking retarded. Mix bleach and ammonia so you breathe mustard gas, then think back to how fucking stupid you are with each goddamn breath because i swear to fuck you're so fucking stupid you'd forget your head while walking out the door if it weren't lodged so firmly in your ass.

Learn to judge a situation from context and then maybe the baby jesus wouldn't have to cry himself to sleep every fucking night knowing he made a mistake in giving such a massive fuckup like yourself a goddamn brain that's used less than a muslim's g-spot.

But my bike does when the ignition contact has gone bad again...

Stop grinding your engine

VFR dude here.

>Road assistance came in and jump started the battery
>Rode to the nearest "safe zone" parking.
>As I was getting there the speedo died every time I used the blinkers
>As soon as I reached my parking spot it died again
>Won't start anymore again, starter won't cycle
>Lights still turn on though

Gonna pick up a new battery and replace the old one. Just hoping there's nothing else wrong.

triggered? just saying you're being a bad friend charging him $400 per service hour

>600 for a new engine off ebay
>free swap plus a couple bucks in the hat for lending me a few dollars that i repay him with in parts and labor

We have captcha's to stop robots, we need a downie filter now

When my bike backfires its pretty bad

>ACF 50 my bike
>it all burns off
>gets on the brakes anyway even though I took extra care and covered them because it literally just creeps everywhere
>within a few weeks its completely gone and done fuck all

I fell for the ACF 50 meme.

How are you supposed to know which oil to put in your bike? There's too many to choose from.

Why does viscocity even matter if it's all insulated around your engine parts? Surely the lowest number is better, though?

And why does the W matter? Lower numbers for colder climates?

Thump thump

Thump thump thump

just do what your manual says you giant faggot

Thump thump thump thump?

Mmm thumpers

When in doubt, refer to your owner's manual or Manufacturer's specifications. It's all I put in my bikes, even though I live in a colder climate.

Viscosity is something I really only consider with cars. Where weather and cold starts are more of a concern.

Go meme on the street, whats the point if people don`t cheer as you wheely past.

The bikes here compared to the shitbikes in the SEM photos makes me proud not to be a yuropoor.

I can't find my owner's manual, I only have a few pages to it. I emailed them a few times asking them to send me the one I got with the bike and they said they'd sent it but it hadn't reached my email. I can't find anything about the oil specifications on the bike page of their website. It tells me about the engine and that it's air cooled, that's about it.

The displacements should make you more happy.
839, 500, 900, 999, 999, 998, 919

We're you just at tail of the dragon? I saw a guy on a red superhawk with someone on a 690 this past weekend

theres a pretty big horizontal crack in my headlight glass what do?

don't look at it

Epoxy from autozone and pray that Jesus stays the fuck out the way until the new one comes

honestly fuck yuros and their shitbikes

Hey baiku boys,
Is it bad to run a thumper on the highways at a constant rpm for long periods of time?

Specifically, Im going to be mostly riding my KLX 250sf, big bored out to 351 with a pumper carb and ported head at 65mph at 6500rpm. My machining guy who's an expert on the bike says "get a bigger bike" but I am a couple thousand into this bike already, and am wondering if it'll be REALLY worth it to sell a bike I bought and modded for ~6000 for only 2-3k at best (with part-out on mods) and buying ANOTHER 6-7k bike that I'll probably mod too.

Can I keep my slow ass bike for another few years droning on the highway?

My manual literally has a list with the appropriate oils for the appropriate temp range your bike will experience

You guys always suck in the morning.
I still love you tho.
Fucking got stuck doing shit all day at work and couldn't get on my phone, but at least the ride home was fun. Good turns, and some harley couldn't keep up.

>a couple thousand
>into a klx 250

These guys just have an extra chromosome

God I lust after the SMC version of this bike.

Just not that convinced of a big thumper for street use.
Ain't no INLINE 3 which is THE BEST

I run my 50cc at about 8000 rpm for hours to get 70 km/h, your 250 should survive 6500 rpm...

Owners manual,

but you probably know better than the techs that put it together.

2 stroke tho

not the same

>think I know shit on my bike
>come to dbt and instantly feel better
Thanks goys

motorcyclecloseouts.com/insanity/32349
y/n?

why doesn't a 1000cc single cylinder bike exist yet?

Well, it is a old carbed 2-stroke with passive air cooling and contact ignition.
It is desinged to rev around 6000 rpm, but with a verry aerodynamic driver it revs all the way to 8000 rpm in final gear.

CALLING DR BIG

shitty graphics but its cheap so whatever.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the graphics. That thing is like twice the price on Revzilla and is DOT and SNELL approved do I'll get it anyway.

rate this helmet

youtube.com/watch?v=LZDJUTYDiq8

14/88
chin protection sucks

Is this old man to be trusted??

good for anschluss, not good for kursk

post eyes

Krupp Stahl, Deutcher Wertarbeit/10

youtu.be/NQTIU7s6Lok

*deutsche

next bread better be a nazi brot

*Deutsche

streamable.com/dc2d9

Something in the charging system is toast, not the battery. R/R, stator, harness, maybe several things. Hondas are actually about as reliable as ducatis.

I hope these are road legal in the UK, I want to trigger leftists. Maybe a few helmet stickers like '14' and maybe a lampshade or whatever.

No, "deutsche" is a adjective, wich is written without a capital letter at front.

Should I get this as my first vehicle?
I would need to take a small loan

>the speedo died every time I used the blinkers

You can hope all you want that nothing else is wrong but it will be like praying that gravity stops working as you are falling to your death.

You have a short in the electrical system, my money would be on the blinker wiring where it touches the speedo wiring but what the fuck do I know.

Not capitalizing your home country.

Cuck

You risk the chance of having a fucked face

Ordnung muss sein!

> lampshade

Kek

Holocaust is the best
Serieus question:

If I want a bike that says I don’t take kindly to Jews and other subhumans but also like to rip on twisties- what do I get ?

Do you know what bike you have?

It's obvious your fingers aren't broken....so type your bike in a google window with recommended oil at the end.

Seriously how can you be that fucking stupid.

Get a WWII era NSU.

Enjoy spending over £15000 on a dumb meme and attracting 70 year-olds around the north country.

The bike is no longer in production, there's no service manual for it on the internet.

Are you sure it's only one. There has to be somebody standing behind them at all times kicking them in the ass every couple of seconds so they don't forget to breathe.

>pound

Figured as much, fuck of beady eyed Anglo cunt

Got a VIN I can search?

RT-125

It shouldn´t be that expensive since pretty much any manufacturer has build one at some point...

I'm Amerifat, but ok.

You aren't going to dox me, kid! Don't worry about it, I'm emailing them to ask them to put it on their website.

don't, especially if you're thinking about pulling a loan for a toy

Peep the ripping twisties part. Can’t strike fear in the hearts of the unwanted putting around 20 km/h under the speed limit .

All I need are the first 8 Characters

Sieg heil

Need to put "Gas Powered" Somewhere on there.

gas gas gas
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

Probably your r/r if it's a vfr

Did I say type in service manual.

But I understand your point, since the bike is no longer in production there is obviously no information about it on the internet. Your best hope is one of the loli lovers here knows what oil it takes without even knowing what the obscure piece of shit that you own is,

Go you.