/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #130

I accidentally made a general on /v/ Edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

News:
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 is out
Some guy called Rogue has started helping with the Paradox translation process. Wait, he's gone now. God bless.

How to use the latest non-patch Paradox translation: pastebin.com/a0VDpMji (HAVE FUN WAITING TWO YEARS FOR CORE PLOT POINTS OF PART TWO)

Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 download: mega.nz/#!PI1WiAKZ!exKwDBYVhJ8QK1w3b9M4XCipjv5GgDSyHZ5d_wrlo2w (or check the MGQ pastebin for a torrent)
Rough Guide: pastebin.com/yKjNkSME (WIP) (Also, obviously spoilers)

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Aru_Naru/status/879640383419891713
pastebin.com/4qzn7cGT
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Theirs definitely a lot more to black Alice and Heinrich

Monmusu sports game when?

First for Eden!

Screw that, MonMusu Kart when?

Post your ideal rosters for it

The line that was translated as that in the fan translation was just

五百年前、敬愛するアリスフィーズ8世陛下も……
あの後、勇者によって滅ぼされたと聞いたわ……

Which is just saying that their beloved Alice 8 was destroyed by the hero. It's a line of basically no consequence.

It's true that Paradox may be trying to retcon their relationship into something more significant, but it's definitely a retcon. Even in the Q and A, someone asked if there was more to Alice and Heinrich than meets the eye and he responded just by saying that basically what you see in the game is all there is to it.

If he wants to add more detail that's cool(the fact that Alice 8th didn't have a little sister was retconned too, apparently) but it's obviously not something that was originally part of the idea.

How successful is MGQ in comparison to other H-Games?

Probably just something exclusive to the Paradox universe or another of the parallel universes then. I mean if there's a timeline where Angels won long before the original trilogy's events and monsters are gone, it's not too farfetched for there to be a timeline in which Heinrich and Black Alice were romantically involved in the same way Luka and Alice were.

I hope we get to impregnate auntie Eden
Those hips deserve it

>and he responded just by saying that basically what you see in the game is all there is to it.
No he didnt

Alice heavyweight
Luka medium light
Erubestie light heavy
Tamamo light medium
Alma medium heavy
Granberry heavy light
Illias medium
Undine light medium
Sylph light light
Salamander medium light
Gnome medium heavy
And all the karts are chimeras

This is why Torotoro doesn't trust fan translations.

>the fact that Alice 8th didn't have a little sister was retconned too, apparently)
Where are you pulling this stuff from your ass?

You haven't seen the official part 1 translation then it's ten time more bullshit

Can skeletons be monster girls?

I went back and checked because I was sure it was true and you're right. The answer was completely different from what was in my memory.

Well shit. I don't know how I managed to fabricate that memory, maybe there was another question with that answer I was confusing it with

Sure can!

my paradox team is the best

Maybe they simply had no idea DLsite translators weren't that great either. Only Japanese people will get a genuine and original experience of the game. Filthy gaijin piggu go homu.

All that really matters is what the story is trying to do now, user. Same with how Ilias killing Lucifina had been changed to her trying to just pressure her into returning, with more details like her killing the villagers that bullied Luka or Luka being descended from Remina royalty getting added in. It's silly to complain about it coming out of nowhere when the seeds for such plot developments are being planted in front of you. Even Eden's been made out to be more sympathetic.

Alice 8 has a sister in paradox and she is Alice 9th.

In the Q and A it's stated that after Black Alice the bloodline was continued by the bloodline of the 7th's children which would make it clearly not her younger sister.

Oh? What was the question you looked up, user? And the answer given for it?

Seems unlikely. There haven't been any overt changes to the Heinrich parallel world, after all. The deviations from true history seem to be derived from the presence of the Tartarus holes themselves/Chaos God Black Alice meddling around. It's best not to assume that there are any differences outside of what's shown since, otherwise, the Tartarus holes essentially just act as "time portals".

fuck off

Not him, but, it's her younger cousin, then. So it's not really a retcon.

The question was the same, the answer was just "I'll go into more detail about them later"

Later probably obviously being Paradox

Is it me or is setouchi moving towards sort of 90s artstyle?

>bloodline of the 7th's children
That would be black Alice sister

Can't she be both ?

My bad, bloodline of the 7th's SISTER's children.

As someone already mentioned, that makes them cousins(I guess this is common knowledge considering he knew even with my typo lol). It's a weird, trivial change but yeah.

>Same with how Ilias killing Lucifina had been changed to her trying to just pressure her into returning
I don't believe it was ever said lilas had anything to do with Lucifina death till the Q&A talked about her pressure her into returning

Ilias's involvement was only confirmed in the Q and A, but even putting that aside it seems like Luka's upbringing in Paradox isn't really the same as the original anyway since Ilias wasn't around to send the plague to the village in the first place, the plague itself never happened. It's why it's not mentioned at all in Paradox(it's a pretty big event so you'd hear at least something about it but nope)

I don't think anything was said. it's just that she fell ill and the villagers distanced themselves from Luka and Lucifina, and after her it spread to the rest of the village.

What other games have cute succubi?

The fact it didn't happen but Lucifina still got sick and died isn't a good sign ever someone killed her or the world decide she should be dead

Mansion of the dry fish, obviously.

>The white rabbit killed Luka's mother

Peniban Quest

>bloodline of the 7th's SISTER's children.
You sure it didn't say the 8th sister or the 7th children if it didn't then it's ever
>retcon
>a typo
>cousins calling each other sisters isn't rare in Japan

We see similar stuff to this like Lazarus losing the use of one of his arms despite not fighting Alice 15 which is how it originally happened. I think they established that Marcellus had lost eyesight in one of his eyes too.

There does seem to be something that's trying to compensate for the changes.

What's the deal for getting Gloria to show up?

Haven't been able to get them at all...

Well duh. Isn't the point of the game that time is self-correcting?

It's pretty bad at it then because white rabbit and everyone else have had to do it

Also Sonia

They forget to kill Sonia

But user, white rabbit IS the time correcting itself

She's very overworked then also guess she's the big good of the game wonder why she wanted to kill neris

Honestly even after part 2 we still have no clue about her

Less work load if there's less people running around that shouldn't be there.

>I don't believe it was ever said lilas had anything to do with Lucifina death till the Q&A talked about her pressure her into returning
Well, I don't know about the Q&A, but it was definitely stated in Paradox. That's how I learned about it, that's for sure, since I've never looked up the Q&As.

The part about her killing the villagers in revenge, though, I think I heard in these threads.

part 2 is good

DEEPEST LORE

They were sent to kill black Alice and she seems fine with them outside of wanting to kill neris that one time

>guess she's the big good
I mean going by the cg in the tralier luka dad going to cut her in half

Running gag.

Because Neris just broke her illusion that was trying to parallel the VN. White Rabbit then assumed that she was there to fuck shit up.

>An adventure in this world full of mysteries begins
Indead

When she tried last time she got maimed by Nero, she probably learned messing with them isn't a bright idea and it seemed kind of like a detour in her plans.

She probably told him he need to die and tried to kill him and he cut her in half and said no shit

So hey, I'm making a silly little game, really low-tier RPGMaker stuff and my first game, but it does have monstergirls in it, if you want a link for completionism

Oh god. Eden. She's trying so hard to dot on her "little sisters".

using the base rpgmaker lamia asset does not count

I honestly thought of her as a blind IIias flunkie with too much power in the VN, then they rattled off her back story and gave her that h scene. Once this mess is resolved, how will the Original world change since IIias will have to be spared?

Take her to Lucifina grave and also she has a theatre event with her sisters

Oh man. I was wondering where Eden was for that last campfire scene. Then the dialogue at the end revealed it.

Oh dang, talking to her actually unlocks a sidequest.

twitter.com/Aru_Naru/status/879640383419891713
Mean!

>not even the shittiest art
any reason this guy's opinion is worth more than the average shitpost's?

Because he uses the best monster from the Rance series as his avatar.

Not really, he's just the main translator of several eroge including Rance.

I am using as many monstergirl sprites as I can find.

They're not the FOCUS, but they are there.

I just finished Dies Irae the other day so the Ilias Temple music took me by surprise lol

Weird that I'd hear that song in two different eroge back to back

He even used a major spoiler image. he's worse.

>hating on slug girl
eat shit and die asshole
even Dargoth is a better translator than this guy.

>even Dargoth
Can you guys stop treating our translator like shit

That's my point. I'm glad Dargoth is our translator instead of him.

>エデンは乱れ撃ちを修得した!
Heh.

Reminder that Eden's true form is that of a massive tentacle monster with a flower garden on top.

Reminder that it was because Ilias told her to.

delete this

Reminder that IIias calls it a sin and horrible if you lose to her. IIias was kinda a bitch towards Eden. Also reminder that Promestien had the worst supervisor ever, no wonder her younger self is happier in paradox, Hermes is no longer badgering her.

Dargoth is a more skilled translator than Artee. Artee's words, not mine.

Specifically, he said Dargoth was more thorough in researching his translations whereas Rogue goes with his first instinct. It doesn't help that Dargoth essentially has to rewrite the h-scenes from scratch because the source material is underwhelming.

>Not spoilered
You fucked up, Voreanon.

Meant to spoiler
Oh well

pastebin.com/4qzn7cGT

fuck off

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

Hey man, how've you been? Did you like part 2?

I love you, Voreanon.

Ah, it's been confirmed that the reason why Ilias destroyed Remina was to stop the experiment they were conducting. Though, the reason she did so was because she felt insulted by it; from what she saw, it didn't really have any chances of success. Until, well, Black Alice died.

And Ilias the pickpocket lives on!

Nah, she got too weak from maintaining the barrier, so she can't transform into that anymore. And it's not actually her true form, but the appearance she takes on when she merges with heaven.
>Heavenly Battleship Eden in Part 3

>Though, the reason she did so was because she felt insulted by it;
I read it as she got a bad feeling about it

She said that she didn't actually think the experiment would have resulted in much and that she mostly just did it out of saving face.

The fact that it really did result in hell breaking loose was a coincidence.

>she got too weak from maintaining the barrier
She was the one doing the barrier?

No, she said it was a matter of face for her, I believe.

Yep. Though, by the time we got to her, she could only hold on for 1 more month, so the deadline was already nearing.

>No, she said it was a matter of face for her, I believe.

I'm surprised she'd admit that, she's really changed.

Shit, the last part of Paradox 2 was great.

It's too bad that 70% of the game before that felt like nearly pointless padding.

Though at least Part 3 is basically guaranteed to have a bunch of interesting stuff. Since we've already explored every continent except Hellgond and there's still 3(?) unexplored Tartaruses, the focus has to be on those things.

I mean, they're not going to just rehash events in towns we've already been too AGAIN to fill up game time right?

Right?

Sounds Like illas least she's honest now also I thought white rabbit was the one who did the seal guess not.

Guess Eden saved the world for a while

It was a cooperative effort(unbeknownst to them). Ilias was holding it from the inside while Eden was holding it from the outside.

Yeah the end was great and yeah 3 left two are the monster world and Angel world last one should be black Alice world or something