Is it just me, or do Aston Martin interiors look like complete dogshit for a 100k+ car?

Is it just me, or do Aston Martin interiors look like complete dogshit for a 100k+ car?

Compared to a similar priced AMG GT (same year)

I've always hated their chunky ass steering wheels, its like every other company can find smaller airbags except for AM

yeah, exactly. it feels like they took the interior from a ford Taurus or some shit.

even a fusion has a better interior.

wtf i love ford now

>same year
the db9 was released 10 years before the amg gt

The image I linked is from a 2015 Vantage V12. The AMG image is a 2016.

you're either retarded or trolling

Here's a 2016 Vantage V8.

still shit.

keep posting 15 year old designs as examples if you wish
pic related is what a modern aston martin looks like

>Manual gearbox
Fucking dropped, DCT's are better in every possible way end of story.

You can call it a 15 year old design, but it's their 2015 and 2016 models. Look at any other car 2015, 2016 that is 100k+ it absolutely BLOWS Aston Martin out of the water.

ford

as I was saying

>automatic

Sure, don't get hay fever with your strawman argument.

that doesn't even look any better. it's just a lighter color and now it has the hideous tablet sticking out

If it weren't for the night club footwell lights and the Candy Crush touchscreen, yes.

vouch

Previous owner put nighclubs into my footwells. It's just enough too ricey to make me giggle and secretly like it, but at least it's on a car where you weren't expecting it to be fully adult.

>$100K car
>no oil pressure gauge

>6000rpm redlne

And they're ALWAYS a fucking option because of plebs like you. Neck yourself for getting triggered over an offering made with actual enthusiasts in mind

>>>>>huge engine

That has more hard plastic than a hyundai

If you squint, it looks like a Volvo. :~)

I'm not familiar enough with Volvos to point out specific parts, but it looks like there's a lot of reusage.

Too many expensive things look gaudy already

It looks shit but if notice, everything is PLUSH. It'd be comfortable as all fuck at the very least.

Aren't Volvos known for being comfy as fuck?

I made a thread about this a couple of weeks ago, britbong anons will always defend it because they're brainwashed to love anything aston martin
> Muh james bond
look at those air vents nigga

see to get btfo:
thats tha 2018 model

>a $100k mercedes

>a mercedes van

Worst thing is the autotragic tranny.
Emergency mode every fucking time.

Oh god this is hideous.
>orangey-beige leather everywhere with no contrasting colours to balance it out.
>Those ugly silver accents clashing with the leather on the wheel and vents

>those vents

that just proves his original point if anything

It's you.

All F150's and Super Duty(s) are all plastic inside ridiculous considering they cost upwards of bmw mercedes and lecus prices

Nah they have leather trim on the dash and shit

Yes, and for good reason

The Clarkson complained about the DB11 interior as well.

>interior the color of refried beans

they're bad for a 50k car too

but to be fair mercedes from 2000 to early 2010s had horrendous interiors too and they were praised as some superior luxo barges

that looks disgustingly tacky, are you underage?