/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Daily reminder
>App 1.14, Regulation 1.35 patch notes
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/3044845282383816896

>READ ME BEFORE POSTING, IF YOU'RE NEW
pastebin.com/Txe190aw

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub
>Full Soundtrack
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B66vvDQ_rAMyS29wdTR6ajZsczQ

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a
imgur.com/a/eSXdv/layout/grid

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/C3AX2Hk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If Aldrich's grave is in Cathedral, how did he go all the way to Anor Londo? Can he fly?

Sulyvahn brought him there, with magic, supposedly.

Pontiff and McDonnell went with him
Play the game idiot

How do I zoom in with crossbows in DS3?
Using a PS4 controller.

stop using this shitty op

How do I get one of these as a pet

How long in terms of hours is each DLC for ds3?

nice op, fag

>pedophile furry shagger TRIGGERED

I liked the puzzling stone sword power stance, and its basically being used on the 2h warden twinblades. The only problem with that is the WA for the warden twinblades is garbage, but the running L1 makes up for it imo.

do taurus demon and see how quickly it dies. I assume you're far stronger than it

what the hell, did they change this?
it's a shitpost and it's unfunny

Is the only viable katana now the frayed blade?
I'm trying out the black blade because it looks nice with the drakeblood set, but it seems like trash.
I think I've just gotten used to relying on poise too much with str weapons, I do well with faster dex weapons though. Katanas just seem too slow somehow.

>aldritch
>"a right and proper cleric, only he developed a habit of devouring men" - hawkwood

Is this a metaphor for paedophilia being rampant in the catholic church?

Only pedophile furries would bother

This is not perfect, but will give you general idea. I used CE to reset my position back to the wall for each roll. Also free camera to get the same perspective. Then I stitched all three pictures together.

It's not a Souls related OP pic, just some meme about a nigger. Stop defending your usage of a shit non-souls related op pic.

Assume a hypothetical scenario where someone parades down the streets day and night shouting "DEATH TO PEDOFILES, DEATH FURRIES". Do you see how in this hypothetical scenario people who are neither might be bothered?

Report this thread and make a new one

It's a meme about general pedo furry

Name a more majestic boss design
I'll fucking wait for years

I wanna hex in Scholar but soul memory will eventually match me up with max level players won't it? You know, since many hexes use souls to cast

Does this thread has it's own discord?

>those arms

reminds me of this girl in one of my classes who had really skinny arms but HUGE titddies

yes

link?

discordapp.com/invite/C3AX2Hk

>this pile of rusted shit sitting in an empty arena
>a devourer of gods mountain of rotten flesh, corpses, remains, dregs, towered by a half-eaten god

I was going to call you a retarded faggot, but then I remembered that the most prominent anti-ds2 shitposter is also a pedofile furry, so I guess you do hold some merit. You're still a faggot though

DO NOT JOIN

what's wrong boy, afraid of the ever powerful cartel controlling these threads?

Gwynd certainly hasn't lost his beauty even after death

I agree, brother.
Such fears must be quelled in order for our dominion to thrive.

>pedophile furry ds2 cocksucker
Kys

Did Aldritch devour nito? Why does his weapon look like nito's weapon, and why does his body contain weird looking skeletons?

And if he did eat nito, didn't we kill nito in DaS1?

Is there ever any reason to use the club over the reinforced club? Seems to be a straight upgrade on all but durability
>durability mattering outside ds2
He might've eaten a gravelord servant. His body contains skeletons because he ate people and people have skeletons inside of them

Anyone on xbox want to tank lorian while I spam vestiges at him?

sl60+6 prepare to be downscaled
ng+ so watch out for that
place sign outside bossfog pass dsg

>Anyone on xbox
no. I'm sorry

Sure !!!!!

He didn't, Aldrich supposedly goes into long sleeps while devouring his victims, and has dreams of their memories. He went into a very long sleep while devouring Gwyndolin and absorbed all his memories and depths of his soul, allegedly this is how he has Nito's weapon, by absorbing Gwyndolin's memories

He doesn't have a body, he's a huge pile of flesh and organisms. The entire building he lives in was covered in residue from his body.

I guess this explains why he has the lifehunt scythe too

You still there?

The discord sucks, all they do is coordinate shitposting.

yes I'm here

Be there in a literal minute (loading screens)

Is there a "good" Veeky Forums discord? I've never been on one but I can't imagine them being any good. It's just the kind of thing that will happen when you suddenly remove anonymity and all you fags start acting like namefags

Lol try again, just woke up.

I will never enter the two princes bossfight area the same again.

You know all the slimes in between the Cathedral and Anor Londo? That's bits of Aldrich.

Hearthstone is nice. Talk about cards and building decks and they organise tournaments almost every other week.

Holy shit someone please draw a picture of aldrich flying

just got DS3 off the steam sale. anything I should know going in? I've beaten DS1 and DS2, for reference

I played around on mugen for a bit and damage-wise I can't find any reason to use the club over the reinforced club.

>reinforced
>less durability

Really bogs magog.

Generally if the general is degenerate the discord is degenerate too and is typically an attraction for retarded monkey normie inferior-humanoids.

/dsg/ is already degenerate and ridden by bitter tards and 40-year-old-ish people and pedo furries

DS3 is much more similar to DS1 when it comes to animations, straight swords are the best weapon for PvE and rolls consume barely any stamina while having a fuckton of i-frames. It's also a rather fast paced game.

>drive a bunch of nails through wood
>why is the wood not more durable

Haha loser

Where do I find the rest of these

Imagine what would happen if you took DS1 and BB, and smashed them together

is the dlc worth $33?
thats a lot of dosh

This but without the edgy shitty Bloodborne setting

for dark souls 3 I mean

is it likely to go on sale at any stage?

Ehhhh, the first DLC is worth like 5-10 bucks, second one is 10-15, so overall it's an okay price.

anyone got a spare chloranthy +3 on pc?

but thats $15 worth at worst, $25 at best

moar

>Call it "reinforced"
It's like the Crimson Parma all over again.

Someone help me create a hex build in SotFS. There are like twice as many stats to spread my levels through and I don't know shit about softcaps. I'd like to use a mace infused with dark for smashing faces when I run out of casts too

Ashes is okay, TRC is legitimately gr8. Dooo eeet!

>edgy
True, but not inherently a bad thing. Besides how is Souls not an edgy setting? It's so much doomier than Blibble
>shitty
That's where you're wrong, kiddo

just leg it through the DLC m8

>dueling in blood arena
>come across same person couple times using lance
>always the fucking bridge level

>/dsg/ is full of degenerates.

I'm a perfectly normal young man who works a full time job as a civil engineer at his local government with a girlfriend, friends and hobbies.

I'm not the only normie here.

sl20 m8 and I can't get through princes, I've tried.

It is made stronger though. I would rather be hit by a club than a club with nails through it

thats not exactly what im after senpai

Are int builds any good in ds3?
how are the sorceries?
last thing I remember was that sorceries kept getting shafted what with soul spears taking up more slots and soul greatsword being pretty weak

are there many good int scaling melee weapons?

>Bloodborne
>shitty

if i can do it at sl6 so can you
slap on some high BPM metal and prepare to shove your sword up their arses

Poor shitter fuck off

pvp sucks too making it double shitty

buy it for me if you're so rich m8
are you an oil baron

>shitting on BB
Consider my jimmies rustled

>pixels
>27 FPS

I got cancer after only 30 minutes of that garbage. Fucking dropped until it gets ported over to PC

45/30 INT/Faith
40 STR (For crypt blacksword 10/12 dex, 10 for crypt, 12 for sacred chime hammer)
Rest into attunement+end+vit+vigor, get enough attunement for whatever spells you want to use, remember you can always get +3 free slots with a ring.
Enough END for at least 2R's + roll
Vigor is always good, no point in stopping before 50 but you don't HAVE to hit it
Vit so you could actually wear armor.

Infuse your weapon with dark, buff with dark/resonant weapon + sacred oath, dark orbs for damage and the rest is whatever.
Don't limit yourself to like SL120 or 150, just keep going, the appeal of a hex build in DS2 is that you get insane physical damage with infused and buffed weapons, while also having a massive array of support miracles and damage dealing hexes, to make the most of that keep pumping your stats.

Sunset Staff from stares at a wall in hutsmans copse, infuse with dark and clear bluestone ring +2 for casting speed

yes, more of this please

>You can find the Fire Keeper's clothes
I'm just now learning about this and have too much free time. How do I build a Fire keeper as a DS3 character?

>Kiddo
Cringey piece of shit lmao
I prefer Dark Medieval over Victorian Alien Mashup

>20+ years......
That's a long fucking wait my man.

>drooling autistic PC elitist
That explains everything

>caring about pvp in souls games
Its like shitting on FPS for not having deep enough RPG mechanics. Wrong genres man

What is the lore explanation for enemies respawning when using a bonfire?

Don't think about it

try 1-2 years assuming From doesn't show up sometime soon announcing their new AAA and BB port

>tfw too redpilled to kill my braincells by slowing my brain down and being a peasant
Feelsgood.