>Onigashima dropmaps
imgur.com/a/TOiMc

>English FGO
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something
>You get 42 quartz, 6000 fp, Journey CE, 10 4* exp, 5 HP/ATK Fou, Saber Lily and a 4* of your choosing if you make your account before the 31st of July

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna to be released in late June to early July
>Addition of Extra class slot for support
>4* stat Fou in the rare prism exchange
>A new summer event has been announced in which Raikou will receive a swimsuit version
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal
news.fate-go.jp/2017/700days/
>10 quartz

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
>[JPN] (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA
>[US] (last reset: June 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'M POSITIVE WAVER DOESN'T DROP OR HE HAS THE LOWEST PERCENT OUT OF EVERYONE.

keep or reroll?

waver or go home

So, if I issue transfer number on my current ID and reroll again, can I reclaim my previous ID back with its code?

Stream fucking when

"I'M POSITIVE JEANNE DOESN'T DROP OR SHE HAS THE LOWEST PERCENT OUT OF EVERYONE."

Waver is fucking impossible to get

How do you run multiple instances of memu?

Just clone it with a fresh copy of F/GO?

AHHHHHHHHHH LEFF HELP ME

Greetings, it's me again, the annoying person from before.

This is...a troublesome game indeed. Are they ever going to explain more about functions or is it up to me to study, guess, and TIP THE SCALES?

Anyone willing to trade Emiya+Tamoe for waver?

Someone try and convince me to not just pick Tamamo Cat for the free pick later instead of Herc

Cat is cute and hot, Herc is not

Only if you send me the code for that account:
[email protected]

Every Thread until you like it.

Anyone else afraid of hoarding for one big pull because of the massive disappointment?

10 WHOLE QUARTZ

>pull
Fuck off.

Jeanne Alter in US when?

Is getting triggered by a word the trendy thing these days

>triggered

Is Waver really THAT good?

Just downloaded the game and I got cute Alexander and a cute goddess on the first summon.

>Didn't put /fgog/ in the title
Never make the thread again OP

I never stopped to think but in mobages what happens to all the abandoned accounts? Do they scrub them after a while?

>crave some instant gratification so do a single roll
>get Waver.

Why are there 10 Bond lvls if there's only 6 unlocks in profile ?

Is it okay if i dont wanna reroll again?

Should I save my mana prisms or turn them into tickets ?

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

>lost old JP account bind code, decide fuck it I'll start from scratch
>get past tutorial and there's no free quartz event atm for rolling or rerolling
guess I'm stuck with NA

yes there is faggot, after the tutorial roll, play the next mission then go claim your 42 quartz

What emulator should I use? I want to play the English version but I don't want to overwrite my data or lose my servants

>people not rerolling for waver when you have the chance

is he really that good?

Got Herc but no 5 Stars... keep?

>people giving a shit about e-sports in a game with 0 pvp
>literally/zero

Turn them into tickets. You can only buy a limited number of tickets per month; might as well buy them whenever you can.

Yo people, I've been trying to save all my orbs for future events, not pulling from quartz even once, but I'm sort of stuck at the second-to-last Orleans mission. Is it even possible with Cu Lancer, Siegfried Saber, Mashu and standard NPC Jeanne? Should I just grind xp for them? Or should I give up and pull? Rerolling is 3mendokusai5me.

>getting Sumanai
I am so sorry, user

Kidding aside, you can either grind exp or bring an overpowered support. I can't remember if the game forces you to use NPC Jeanne.

I'm actually not kidding. Kekfried sucks.

I figured as much. S growth is short for sucks ass in his case.

Can i add android players on iOS?

What's the fastest way to farm dragon fangs and saber pieces? I want to ascend my Altria

>iOS

Should I keep doing the story or just grind dailies? I'm level 35 and I run out of AP so fast i can only do a few story missions

Making a mental note to always call it pull in the future because of easy triggers on faggots like you.

Just rinse and repeat the import ova step

First 5* in 6 rolls
But I can just get herc later

Mou ikkai?

How would Stirner fare as a servant?

Is there any other use for Friend Points than the shit-summon? Should I just blow all of them on shit-summons as soon as I get them with no fear?

> saving friend points

Can I fucking play yet? I didn't get herc, just Liz on the first roll. Is it that important to have him?

You can get a free Herc from the online thing soon.

There's a 4* player choice event coming so not like no herc is a deal breaker

So yeah. This happened.

What are some alternatives to Waver to support Herk?

My strat of just throwing level 1s in the party with him isn't doing so well at the Orleans climax.

Obvious reroll, aim for Waver + Jeanne instead.

Apparently FP is only used for summons, but it's better to do even those summons during events because they sometimes add event-3*s into the pool during them.

I do love Siegfried and I don't plan on re-rolling. But man I think my tutorial roll and free quartz roll were pretty bad. Cu's very strong at least and I love Alexander so I got somethin worthwhile. I should probably grab Hercules when the pick a 4* option shows up shouldn't I?

>just want a free tutorial roll of multiple 4 stars not duplicating classes or having either Steno or Seig
Fuck I'm going crazy.

>got a triple Emiya plus cake and retardcat from the tutorial roll
>had to throw them away because no five star servant in the next roll

Do the Event Dailies actually drop skill gems?

literally impossible but k