One man has a net worth more than the entire GDP of Maine

>One man has a net worth more than the entire GDP of Maine.

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.reuters.com/felix-salmon/2014/04/04/stop-adding-up-the-wealth-of-the-poor/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So what's your proposal to change it then?

Actually allowing such upward mobility in for a man and a company is something that should be put in check. That is a serious problem a very serious one and I believe control over companies who reach a certain value is a danger to the public and a danger to the country. A company should not have more money than the country and thats a belief I stand beside

And that's just the money we know about.

wtf, maine? step up your game you lazy bastards.

because Maine is a retarded fucking state

Because you touch yourself at night

He had a gigantic crush on my mom in college and they semi dated and she dumped him for my dad.

Tbh not even mad still wealthy and not ugly and bald

net worth != wealth
He doesn't have $74B in his bank account.

Can you post a picture of your mom in her youth?

Am curious as well user

>Why is this allowed

I fucking hate poor people

feel free to call bullshit but no, i'm not posting pictures of my mom on Veeky Forums

>comparing net worth with gdp

hello jeff

Don't know the solution.

But it's a problem.

does seem like and odd way to measure wealth, but now you can imagine that guys buying every good and service Maine has to offer this coming financial year

Hold the phone; what is the problem exactly?

I don't hate poor people. I feel bad for them in the sense they think this is some kind of problem. What don't they get?

Without memes, explain in detail how it is a problem.

B...because capitalism?

Is that Elon Musk?

Tard is long gone, I fear. I was hoping to have a discussion.

hi randy

This is

Go on OP, please explain how this is a problem. What issues does it directly cause? Please explain how anything would be better if the wealth he has generated simply did not exist.

topkek

It causes inflation because when a significant enough number of people hoard billions of dollars there isn't enough hard currency to go around and so the fed is forced to print money that isn't backed by the reserves.

His net worth is not liquid assets. To think that he has billions in cash is absurd and shows has little you know about finance and economics. You also obviously have no clue about fractional reserve banking or the federal reserve.

>the capacity of my harddrive is equal to Veeky Forums's bandwidth

Prediction: you will remain poor because you're dumb as fuck.

It is much better that he have billions and not spend it/waste it. The money is instead put to productive use as investments.

The government spends every cent it gets, and then some. This causes massive inflation. This is not so apparent in the USA, but in smaller countries with greedy and powerful governments, inflation rages out of control from government spending.

If you have *ANY MONEY AT ALL* saved up, even $1 in nickels, you have a net worth bigger than two billion people on earth.

blogs.reuters.com/felix-salmon/2014/04/04/stop-adding-up-the-wealth-of-the-poor/

Because anyone espousing ideas that resemble communist classless-society ideals deserves a one way helicopter ride to the ocean.

Amazon has an amazing return policy and great prices most of the time, but theyre kiked and pushing their prime bullshit annoys me

Since I've been an Amazon member since before most of you were born I can easily refund scam them occasionally as long as I don't over do it

No regrets

Even better looking than I imagined

>A company should not have more money than the country and thats a belief I stand beside

Name a company that is worth three trillion dollars.

it's simple.
we kill the batman