Rip silver bullet

So I just totaled my 08 Ford focus and got $6000CAD from insurance.

next car opinions?

an 08 ford focus

3k civic then spend the rest on two girls at the same time + cocaine

Clearly not as bad as a mail box. Paper box perhaps?

CBR600rr

It's Canada, and winter is coming

bump of cocaine

>Ontario
Just ride the bus, and I mean that in all honesty. The insurance is rape, the roads are boring and torn up, the taxes are huge, the amount of bureaucracy involved in a simple private car sale is immense and expensive, just don't even bother. Alternatively, move to the west side.

Hit the nail right on the head. Too bad I'm way too big of a pussy to move.

Come to Montana. Nice big open sky's with lots of open roads for driving. Only downside is there is literally fuck all to do here.

You should just up and move bro. I was getting things all lined up for suicide but then at the last moment recklessly decided I might as well try just driving several hundred miles away and seeing what would happen since the suicide plan was far enough along that I could fit most everything I still had in my car.

It went better than expected.

Motorbike so you die next time instead of just the poor little shitbox

This is one of those threads where I can't remember the topic because the picture made me too curious.

Find the cheapest shitbox on kijiji and drive it until the wheels fall off

I bought a meme car and I ride the bus to work anyway, it's just more time to wrench, plus classic insurance is cheap

everything else about this province is cancer though, the road salt is literal acid that eats cars because the gubmint wants to save a few thousand a year. I would rather pay a few cents more on taxes and have my car last for 10 years instead of 5

How did you like the focus

So, what went well?

Leaving my old life behind and making up a new one. I had a little stuff, a little friends, a little money, and enough money to drop out of life completely for six months as long as I got even a shitty job to go for a year before deciding to rejoin the rat race.

It really didn't go at all as planned. But somehow it worked out, and really being at that "I don't even care anymore fuck it" point and having to live by my wits and deciding my friends needed more help than I did was key.

Save up for a Focus ST.

Glad you have made it work out. I'm at that "fuck it stage" too. I have been selling as much stuff as possible. The only thing that keeps me here is one great friend and three family members. I know that won't last forever so I want to be as mobile as possible when I decide to check out.

Ever go camping? To be honest I wish I had killed myself when I had the chance, since now I'm too old to get away with it and every day is slave to responsibilities. I guess it could have been different.

But the process of basically jumping out of the nest, flying away, rebooting, seeing to your own survival, and then taking care of people who can't do what you can. That changes the way you look at things, probably a lot like how things change when you have a child.