pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Camilla is shit.

Sakura a best

KUROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~

How many orbs you saved /feg/

Will you snipe greens or blues ?

Tiki is shit

Green

Vote for best FE loli

I'm at a solid 1 Orb.

Starting to save now, and hopefully by the year 3,000 when a Thracia or Magvel banner comes around I'll have enough to roll for Leif, Finn and Seth.

Really fires my emblem

72 right now
blues
I'm still traumatized with rolling greens and getting only shit

Kill yourself.

GET IT TOGETHER TEAM LACHESIS

If a manakete got pregnant, would the baby be born as an egg?

Probably not, given Roy canonically sucked on Becky's tiddies. In any case, platypuses exist, so it's not entirely impossible.

Linde hits like a truck, holy shit. Mine isn't even using a memetome nor does she have +atk or +speed, but it's not hard to oneshot reds with her

So I got lucky enough to pull a second Reinhardt, this time with perfect IVs, is it better to merge the two or give another unit he skills?

Blue beats reds

Holy fucking shit user

Breed Tiki!

>Sakura barely managing with the loser bonus

run both

>use odin
>canĀ“t kill any red
wtf I hate blues now

This.

Who should get which C skill in a horse team of Camus, Cecilia, Rein, Xander/Eliwood/Eldigan?

I want to breed her feet

Smell the tiki!

Robin is cute!

>Marth didn't fuck this

Camus with Hone, Xander/Eldigan/Eliwood with Hone, Cecilia with Fortify, Rein with Fortify.

Goad and Ward are memes. it's much better to ensure everyone is fully buffed.

So Elise bros do i save flags or dump them at multipliers

How do i achieve maximum feathers ?

How the does this waifu wars shit work? is the current standing overall or people in your army?

Her face is awful she looks fucking dead

>Elise has a 3.5 multiplier and is just barely below
Sakura's gonna get fucking nuked

I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going

Caeda is prettier than some used goods scalie

Post cute families!

Anyone on team Clarine? I have Thundercock set as my lead.

>Tumblr art
Gaijin were a mistake.

Don't know where their kids went.

Wait for the x7.5 it's pretty much a guaranteed win.

Deidre is a whore

*Blocks your path*

Sent, I'm offering my skilled Anna

I suck at this game and I'm top-tier. Shouldn't be hard

I wanna fuck that sheep
Genny too

I will bully her!

Do people still support Elise without having her as a bonus unit ?

She's a fatty!

Good. That's my fetish

Thanks, user. Tired of these 3* shitters on my team.

This worked out nicely.

Muh cummies the banner

I do

Why is Atlas such a fucking death machine? This guy is basically Guts from Berserk for me. He's just fucking crushing everything in his path.

Dr. Corrin? I'm Hoshido.

Where's AzuraAnon?

Wife sheep tempting me on rolling for the guys on the next banner
Cute!
NO!
NO BULLY!

Any sisters around here

Baneposting stopped being funny like 3 years ago.

>no bfs for him to clang enemies with
>biggest swords in the game ate the Silver Sword, but it's not long enough and too bright, and the Zweihander, but it's skinny as hell
Berserk Emblem fucking never

Is there any good way to know exactly how many flags I need to deploy to get max tier scores?

Is there any strategy to deployment or saving them? First gauntlet newfriend here

For (You)

and thit gives you power over me?

UUUU, scumbag

Due to how the bonuses work this time around, the best use of your flags is to save them until your side has been losing for a while. The bonus gets bigger the longer your disadvantaged, which means then blowing them all at once after the bonus has piled up will net the biggest score.

Hello brother
Want us to do some training

How would Berserk emblem even work? You'd have these characters only: Guts, Casca (Golden Age only), Farnese, Shierke, Serpico, Isidro, and Roderick. Don't you dare even say Puck would be a unit.

Post yfw Seal Atk/Spd on a Dark Breath dragonslut for the ultimate debuffer

They've been trying to change the dynamics every voting gauntlet to make results more difficult to predict, and it's failed every time.

In the first two gauntlets, you wanted to save all your flags for round 3, though they tried to stagger the ones you get in the flier gauntlet so people would be able to use some each round.

In the mage gauntlet, you wanted to wait for the pity bonus to activate, and then dump all your flags. I got the most points there from Julia's side in round 2.

Now with this healer gauntlet, you want to try to wait for one side to get all the way down to maximum pity bonus, and then dump your flags, but doing that might bring you out of pity bonus, so you might want to throw a few an hour or two before that happens.

Thanks to relentless shitposting of these two, I now ship these two unironically.

>debuffer
>in the oneshot meta

>not Rogue Dagger, Close Counter, Seal Speed/Threaten Attack Saizo

>New GHB map
My TA Robin with Bowbreaker is ready

Oneshot meta is boring and needs to die anyway

>cursor highlights over me

Leave this to me, sweetie.

Watch him die to the green cav mage. Leave it to TA+GTB Cecilia.

>Less than double Maria/Lachesis score
Maria's Brothers, I think we have a chance to win this for Macedon!

To fix this we need to have Jedah added to the game.

>that one shitposter that calls everyone sweetie

2 Olivias, both with +DEF, one with -Hp, other with -RES. Which one to keep?

I'll roll both blue and green. Either girl is fine by me.

WTF Elise is losing??

I'm almost done finishing my Bridelia. Does she want Luna or Draconic Aura as her special?

You spend max flags whenever your team is losing.

In a perfect world, every single person across the planet, at the same time, on your team, would know to wait until their team is losing by the 7x multiplier and spend then. However, that will NEVER, EVER happen. DO NOT depend on your team to understand how "losing" is actually good for them, personally, in terms of feathers.

So, do not spend any flags if your team is winning or the teams are tied.
Spend max flags if your team is losing.
YOU CAN SAVE FLAGS BETWEEN ROUNDS, so don't freak out if you never "lose" in Round 1 so you can't spend any of your flags. You probably just missed some when you weren't paying attention (or asleep) and you'll start "losing" later in the round or other rounds.

I'd say Griffith, Judeau, Corkus, Pippin and Rickert would be playable during Golden Age. Maybe even Gaston, if they were really scraping for units. Don't forget Azan for the later party too.

There could always be enemy-focused chapters, where you play as the Neo Band of the Hawk, Irvine, Grunbeld, Zodd, Locus, Sonia. It'd make up for the small cast with every character playing extremely uniquely.

RAPE OLIVIA

It's canon in one ending.

Should I use max flags whenever there's a multiplier?

>they hit the brick to let red cav chase after your ass

Yeah

About a 6

You're not going to be able to use them all at max multiplier, so wait an hour to see if the gap widens and then decide from there the best course of action.

Not max as in all I have, max per round, as in 200

>Not using TA+Raventome Leo in a map that he was born for
Uhm..

no the x3's tomorrow will be beter