/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Amerifat Edition

>Dead Thread:

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr (embed)

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.40
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008752188

>Latest added content
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60226/GTA-Online-Gunrunning-Now-Available
socialclub.rockstargames.com/events

Other urls found in this thread:

unknowncheats.me/forum/grand-theft-auto-v/218474-stealth-money-external.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anyone wanna help me with my heists [PC]?

Post characters, /gtag/

hackbux when

>(embed)

Threads are less intrusive since that BasedViva is banned from Online.

New cars when?

Nice caterpillar eyebrows

>page 8 already

what the fuck

Basedviva is banned? THANK FUCKING GOD.

Wheres my new cars rockstar.

car machine broke

Gtag hacker when? Need few millions

>Some vehicles let you press the "switch weapons" button once to switch
>Others make you press it twice
Why? This always throws me off.

We weren't supposed to know he was an agent back then which is why he kept awkwardly saying how he's a criminal, got a degree in prison etc.

>not using stealth monis

Im fairly new, care to explain?

unknowncheats.me/forum/grand-theft-auto-v/218474-stealth-money-external.html

when will the MOC dub glitch be patched? with the 4th of july update? Will I have until friday to spam some duped eldgys?

Please do not use it anymore.. you will get corrected and your counterfeit cash will be eradicated.

That's for money drops. Stealth money operates purely clientside, your Cuckstar profile won't reflect it at all (except when you spend it.)

why is your character a shapeshifting lizard?

A friend had to do it on my account because my computer can't handle that.

>normally everything I "assemble" myself works but not this time, this time someone else with almost the same machine had to do it for me.

We are both sitting on 570 Million C*.-$ right now, I just want to spread paranoia etc because there's a chance of being banned/wiped with that method because a lot of people are using it(over 10k users)

I don't know I was going to change it lol

>my computer couldnt handle an injector

That's not true! I inject a lot of trojans and BTC minders into my machine.

If they ban for it they would have to implement a new way to detect it, which means if you already did it you're safe. They scan for data and injectors they recognize, they don't investigate if you've ever used them unless you're a retard and directly ask them to.

>le bitcoin meme

This is the same exact method used by menyoo, etc. before they got cucked to death.

Is flight school a decent way to make money if I'm fast?

Does a motorcycle only start to become your favorite when you're on the ground? I swear, the Oppressor should be my favorite by now, but maybe it's not because I'm always flying with it?

You only make decent money the first time you get each medal on each challenge. After that, it's worthless.

Nice haircut

wow got banned 2 days ago during banwave for nothing and now im unbanned for nothing. wtf i love cockstar now???

did you cheat?

no, never got money dropped also. did the pacstan glitch tho but they didnt corrected my money

FUGG

also lol, because it's not even 10% of what was dropped on me recently

fuck was this from a money drop or are they removing money from people who did the moc dup glitch?

I believe it's pretty much an exact amount I got from one guy raining bags the usual way. Never did he MOC thing, but I got like 90M from the +50k added to my amount every second thing.

wew I was scared there for a second

New cars when?

How many people does it take to deliver a full bunker worth of stuff?

PCGTAG:
IronManNumbers

or you can do it solo if you're good

tfw all these locked off interiors

>they will never unlock the second nightclub
>you will always have to go to the shitty stripclub

it hurts to live

are people still dropping the 40k money bags?

I wish we had a dedicated throw-a-nigga button like the Saints Row games did.

You talkin' shit about fuzzy caterpillar eyebrows, bruh?

Does aralich ever stop playing?

there we go.

been playing for almost 4 years, since the day GTAO started. Always legit, always straight shooter.

I just now hacked 10 million, and I don't feel bad about it. Whatever's going to happen, I feel like I or rockstar deserved it.

Yes, when I come home.

we got any Xboners here?

I have all the CEO and MC bullshit, but I'm usually running solo. Wondering if anyone would like to join and make some money

I'm looking to do Criminal Mastermind soon if I get a decent enough crew

I'm on xbone but I'm really only on for an hour or two at night

shoot me a message and we can at least make a lot of quick money if we're both online

GT: m4ss3y

I'll send it once I'm home

So glad this is the most popular game today, the unending influx of babby randies that can't press a button when prompted makes the game fun.

How does /gtag/ troll their randoms?

by not playing with them

>give fly bike to rando babby
>equip vehicle options
>highlight "empty personal vehicle"
>wait for him to fly
>he just crashes in to the wall
>didn't even rocket boost

>pick up young shitters in apc
>drive them around player for a bit to keep them interested
>drive out to the ocean and accept any invite

Do holographic sights do anything besides change looks?

Will staying logged into my bunker computer prevent AFK boot?

Why are there so many fucking liveries?

>Will staying logged into my bunker computer prevent AFK boot?
i don't think so
but watching the security cameras next to it (need to have the security update) will

>using hacks on your own machine
I mean I'll gladly spend modded cash because Rockstars stance is not to ban for it but this right here is tempting fate.

How do I refill special mk2 ammo while working for someone else (can't access own MOC)?

>that kid

I've been noticing that message come up, I hadn't realized it was always in the same area.

Does the Oppressor have plates? Just duped 60 of them but I can't tell if their filthy or not!?

I don't think so

Tried the same thing and got detected on the second sale. Was worth 2.2 mil, went down a little under 500k.

s l u t t y !
l
u
t
t
y
!

>that face

hello, bug eyes

>You wanna make real money? Dirty little secret for you, it's in arms
>arms
Organ trafficking update when

>finally hit lvl 100
>can now purchase 100% armor and there's a discount so better do it now than later
>go to what used to be my main garage
>realize that I haven't touched any of those vehicles since the Gunrunning hit, and that between Oppressor and APC they're now pretty much obsolete

eh
I guess I'm just a sentimental faggot but it makes me kinda sad

>join some easy heist mission like pacsun vans
>casually drive over to the themepark
>park neatly in a space and climb on top of the rollercoaster
>tab out for about five minutes
>tab back in
>van secured, someone's driving it to the designated location
>pull up my map
>wait for them to get very close
>topple off the rollercoaster and die
>0 lives, restarting mission
>continue doing this as chat fills with squares

>not spending 5 minutes deliberating with yourself on which vehicle you want to drive around every time you call your mechanic
>not constantly changing up the vehicle you're driving, across the broad range of styles and functions, and matching your outfit to match

and then there's the
>what the fuck was I thinking getting them
corner

or you know
just blow youself up

Ayyy, I like your taste in clothes!

I love my Frankenstränge, it's my Roosevelt Valor that was my "what the fuck was I thinking getting this" car.

I already fucking HAD the Frankenstränge, and I got the Valor with the ambition of doing it up like an old school hotrod. It turned out like shit and, just, fucking, WHY? That's literally the entire point of the Frankenstränge, a Roosevelt modded into a hotrod.

Fargo Season 2 is so good.

the hugeass back window bothers me too much, I feel like sitting in a shooting gallery

Human trafficking when?

1 - peaceful me, just doin my missions
2 - me trying to kill everything (and then go to the passive mode for no revenge)

shit, meant for

>across the broad range of styles and functions
what functions exactly? It's either
>get places fast
or
>go to a place where they'll be shooting at you
so Oppressor and APC got it all covered. With maybe Tamba being useful here and there.

And if I just want to derp around aimlessly I usually stick to duster

sex

Ballistic Equipment, Is GTA Online's Newest Addition In Self-Defense Worth The Cost?

Some vehicles drive better and differently than others.

Sometimes I'm going to be driving super long distance and need something with a good top speed. Sometimes I'm going to be evading pursuit in the city or something and need something that's really agile and can zip around the city. Sometimes I'm going off road in the mountains and need something that can handle off road well.

Sometimes I just want a vehicle that feels different. Maybe I'm in the mood for something light and nimble and responsive like my Turismo Classic or Drift Tampa. Sometimes I want something Stiffer like my Monroe or Tropos Rallye. Sometimes I want something fast but delicate and skillful like my Mamba or Banshee 900r. It's whatever drive feel I'm in the mood for.

>see oppressor approaching my product
>pull ethernet

You can get hit by the train and survive. So yes.

you go down in 3 headshots iirc?

just dl SessionSweeper or something like that

This guy knows exactly what the fuck is up.

>pre heist update
>freemode is people having fun acting like smalltime crooks and gangbangers

>post heist update
>freemode becomes jet/isurgent/chopper-shitfest

>post MC update
>freemode briefly becomes enjoyable MC turfwar zone

>post gunrunning
>we silly Battlefield now

thx rockstar. i would have bought BF if I wanted to play BF.

>tfw fast track thermal scope but its shit

Is there a method to max upgrading a brand new car on a brand new account for free? I swore I read about it yesterday, something to do with Lemars missions