Auto Sticker General #302

Previous thread:
>List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j
markdownshare.com/view/b5abadcc-c0fb-473e-a34d-f27c0921865d

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

thespec.com/news-story/7677378-narcotics-cash-stolen-in-two-mountain-robberies/
classicjapan.org.au/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No fight.

Love the new Holiday slap LNDS! Can't wait to buy it.

Coming soon guys and girls, can't wait for these to get printed and out there in people's hands. Reflective and gloss, maybe satin too.

When did you order, what are the first four characters of your order number? If your order had any initial d slaps and you ordered within the past few days it's not going out until this Friday likely, since I ran out again few days ago. I already have my restock on the way, should be here in the next few days.

Why is one part yellow? Why are there vertical lines?

>using botnet
come on now

I am mimicking the sign on the physical tofu shop, but I wanted to tie it in with the vehicle. The lines are there to mimic the breaks in the sign, I am still playing with the width of the vertical lines on the white, but that's what I was going for. Also the last box on the right should be wider than the middle two but I need the "tofu" part of the Jap to fit, so I am stuck on that, contemplating leaving it as is since it's nice and symmetrical.

Pic related

Gonna be truthful with you dude that's pretty lame.

I get why you spaced out the letters, but don't do that.

You know that notori already made a fujiwara die cut headliner right?

Ordered night of the 19th during the 300 post sale. First 4 are UHOX. Is the turn and burn sticker considered initial d?

The slap is already 8 inches, I could make it 8.5 and fit everything properly but that's the cucks way out, might have to decrease the height to 2.75 instead, and I don't know make the black bar at the bottom taller, then make the text smaller, make the yellow left box and right white box wider, and try to fit it, but it's going to be hard to make it uniform, been trying for 2 hours now with different positions.

That's a clever idea. Waifusquad is right though, the spacing looks odd. Maybe line up the lines with the edges of some of the characters, or make them all evenly spaced.

I agree. But I'm drunk so I can't tell good from bad.

It's more than that, the spacing needs to be even.
藤原とうふ店 Is not the same as 藤原 とう ふ店

You know computers have this fancy thing called screenshots right?

Yeah I see the order, I shipped it on Saturday but the post office where I go is inside a drug store, that drug store was broken into (armed robbery - pharmacy apparently) and it's been closed till last night (didn't check today) so there might be a delay on those orders you guys made during that night. Should only be a day or two, since they had to close the store for the police investigation. It was the weekend anyways so I don't think it would get too affected.

Another thing I'm dealing with is that all my orders over September have been taking sometimes 2 weeks to get to the US, and 6 weeks to Australia. I don't know if it's a one time delay or not, but it's happened twice so far, once in September and once in October (Oct 5th orders). I've been trying to find out whats up but USPS or Canada Post say everything is normal...

Let me know if the stickers don't show up by end of October / few days into November alright? I think November I'm going to start shipping all my Christmas releases from the US itself so you guys aren't delayed if it is Canada Post causing it.

Sorry about not having shipping emails too, it's too expensive to buy that on Shopify and BigCommerce right now, $360 USD a year is a lot of money for right now. I will try out PayPal shipping emails perhaps since people are interested in that feature.

Thank you. Not bad, I'll try that. Making the lines skinnier will allow more room for the characters and maybe even look closer to the real thing.

Yeah, the first two characters say "Fujiwara" then the next 3 characters say "To ofu" and the last character says "Shop" so it's hard to put 3 characters together in one box, but the suggestion up above ^ might help that by making the lines skinnier. I'll try it and find something that works, otherwise just go with it.

hoon just wants to show off his new lenovo he bought with his sticker money

I was just about to type "Gotta show off the new laptop in a subtle manner" and you typed this first haha

ALSOOOOO taking pictures makes it harder for fags to copy the work like fags like to do.

>subtle
>copying hoon's "designs"

lmao, c'mon now

>The post office got robbed
Fuckin A mate I don't know why but thats hilarious. I didn't realize how many sellers on here were snow niggers up north. I will just forget about it till november, it aint worth losing sleep over a penny sticker.

>Only fags copy sticker ideas
>Made a shitty "Winter Beater" sticker right after LNDS posted his in the thread

Hoon is fag confirmed. (Though that was pretty funny honestly).

Because copying text on background is so hard?

thespec.com/news-story/7677378-narcotics-cash-stolen-in-two-mountain-robberies/

> The first of two robberies on the Mountain Saturday night in the space of two hours saw an unarmed man steal narcotics from a Shoppers Drug Mart on Garth Street.

> Hamilton Police say the man entered the store at 8:45 p.m., walked behind the pharmacy counter and started grabbing narcotics, stuffing them in a red and white GoodLife Fitness bag before leaving. He never showed a weapon.

> The man is described as white, six feet tall and wearing a black jacket and red pants. His face was covered with a black scarf.

> Two hours later, at about 11 p.m., a man ordered pizza at Gino's Pizza on Mall Road next to Limeridge Mall and then pulled out a knife, leaned over the counter, and grabbed cash from the till. The knife was about 15 cm long.

> The man is described as white, with dirty blond hair and a beard, 5'6" tall, about 25 years old with a medium build and was wearing a light-coloured hoodie and blue jeans.

I stand corrected, according to police the man didn't show a weapon so not armed robbery, but pharmacy was robbed nonetheless. The post office part of the store is literally 20 steps from the pharmacy.

I think mine is better, I'll do it in sparkle for ultimate wintery effect. Limited run. $0.01 each. Free shipping. Kek. Wait for the weebs to complain that I am losing money.

>tfw you can't find your box of stickers
it's a sad day

If you don't find the box I'll help you start your next collection

make some more stickers so you can join the master race

>that computer

Holy shit virginity this severe is pathological.

fuck that's pretty

kek thanks
it's gotta be in this basement somewhere, I'm just super sad that it's currently missing

Ditto user, I can send you a few of my run once I get my designs ready.

i weaned off my expensive computer hobby with stickers.

We posting computers now?

you will surely be the first to fall under the knife when the mullahs storm the gates

>tfw threadripper arriving tomorrow.

cant wait.

well I know it seems fast but I found it after searching for about 5 days
dorf, what's your site so I can cop something from ya?

Definitely on my mind, but I need to save for the FRS/BRZ and mods for it, wrap, coils, and wheels. It's more important than a desktop at the moment.

Dorf doesn't have a site yet. is me, Project Hoon. Send me an email or cop if you want, use the /osg/ discount code which is "HOONXOSG" for 50% off.

the brown kid wants an frs what a fuckin shock.

I'd personally love a Z28 or ZL1, but an FRS/BRZ will sell stickers better than a Camaro will. It's an investment which could get me a Z28 or ZL1 next year even.

It's Daylight.ltd, but I'm taking my time because I'm a bit busy with life at the moment.

I'll give you some free stickers when I finally get my shit together.

How would I got about making a custom banner for my car? pic related

Contact Bad Decisions, though I think he might have his hands full ATM. Really any stickerfag with a plotter can make a custom.

Join the stickerfag suicide cult.

lol didn't realize that was you
but you know what, I'll cop some stuff from you
I like your designs a lot more now compared to when you first started and there was all that drama
I'm all about supporting, so whenever you get up and running I'll cop something for sure

honestly thats dope my man. would cop
notori doesnt ship lol

does anyone want to buy my BD keychain for like 15 bucks

Do you need money or do you just want to sell the key tag?

i want to sell it

Ah, nvm :D

Is opposing force shipping soon? How long should I expect to wait?

Hey, I think we have the same case. Nice.

I really do, but banners are straight forward if you want to design it yourself then get it outsourced. Just be sure to measure your windshield and consider curving the design to account for curvature if you need to.

I wish I could find a fucking MR2 locally that wasn't either A. beat to shit or B. autotragic.

I'm restocking the tags next month.

kill yourself

Check your email.
All orders except today's have shipped.

Where do you get the tags made? Got a link?

Thanks for the freebie you sent me. Very much appreciated.

Thanks BD and WAT. Some good shit.

What do you guys think?

>order from Kitsune
>decal comes in
>paper side that decal isn't mean to stick to gets stuck on decal
>remove it by hand
>stick decal on car
>go to remove it 5 minutes later
>won't stick to car

Really disappointed to say the least. There goes $5 down the drain.

That looks awful. Also, make your own artwork.

T-thanks.

I can only draw boxes in paint.

Are you the one that emailed me about it? Send me email with your order number. And I can help sort it out.

Damn. Desktops look so tight these days. Too bad I don't play games.

here's a green version of the one earlier with a better pattern on the bottom.

I feel too weird putting stickers on my car, so my computer gets them.

Did any of you weebs bring ur red celica in for abs light today? Cos it looks gay

Any /vic/ bros going to this in december?

I ordered some of Robust Vinyl's pantsu air fresheners on the 9th. Really looking forward to receiving them.

Also someone posted a sticker of Shinobu from Monogatari that said "Do a donut" the other day. Does anyone have a picture/know where I can get one?

getting more of a MADE IN AMERICA vibe

>tfw $100 worth of super effective stickers show up, plus orders from BD and WAT
Today is a good day.

cute!

yeah m8, been most years since 2014.

Anyone got any pics of this on a car?

Im sad thats not being held in my state

yeah its mint. the drive there is good as well, the closer you get the more cool cars you see driving around.

I changed it, I want to try and make one for germany and the usa, I don't know what images to use.

I want to try and open up soon, I just need to make more stickers and work out printing,

Come for the bantz family, get a lift in if you know anyone else going.

Wait, so do I need a car that's 25 years or older to attend this event, or this just for some competition?

Yeah 25 years+ and japanese to get into the park its held at. If not there is parking offsite but its extremely limited.

classicjapan.org.au/

I see. My R34 is only 19 unfortunately, but the event looks pretty cool. Definitely gonna try and attend this.

I have no idea why I originally quoted you. Sorry senpai.

Im in NSW, and I dont know anyone in Vic
Sucks to be me

Sweet! My car is the thread OP
I guess a new thread just takes the last picture from the previous thread?

I wish I could sell my PC. I'd much rather put that money toward my car but I have no idea how to sell a gaming PC

when does this become a sticker

Thats how its supposed to work yeah

I browsed around for pictures that looked nice, were decent quality. Yours was nice.

Thanks bro!

Sell parts on Reddit

Wow, that's a sick design. When and where to cop?

>he likes computers, hes a virgin
Finished your homework early and mom let you use the computer? Stop wasting your time.

anyone know how long notori.jp orders take to arrive?

I live in EU, moving houses soon dont know where to deliver to.

3 months to ship.

fug i wish y'all had express mail or whatever so i could get my stickies in a week.
I got my opposing force stickers after a week and a half that shit was cash

It takes Notori 3 months to ship because he doesn't care about getting people their stickies in a timely fashion. Selfish cunt. OpFor gets stuff out within a day or two.

when you submit it to a printer and pay the invoice.

took me 2 weeks to get a sticker from Notori, where's this three month stuff coming from?

Assmad impatient faggots that can't stand waiting longer that Amazon prime, or Hoon shitposting

you're one of the lucky few
>okay bud

friendly pajeet is making things up again

who has mr2s?

implying i am made of money