WRX

Thoughts on the Subaru WRX or WRX STI? Thinking about buying as my new car soon.

They're neat cars that are practical and fun to drive. They also retain value.

This, the most practical sports car
>GET THE HATCH

I think people who do anything more than casually watch anime are seriously immature

Explain this

subarus are trash.

inb4
>muh rumble
>muh CG

Rather get the Focus RS desu

don't do this, RS is just a meme. WRX/STi is a proven car and not some garbage that's getting discontinued because nobody bought it.

enjoy your lesbian fuccboiracer vapemobile bruh

>buying a ford, ever...

Shots fired

great car, i probably will get a fucking fost instead though because the insurance quote i got is fucking insane on the wrx

New WRX?
I like them, they make for good "I want a decent 4 seater that makes ok gas and is still fun" buy it, put a new turbo in it, tune that bitch so that way the FB engine has some top end to it.
New STi?
Have a budget of double the car? Rally the bitch.
Old ones?
Yes, especially the hatchbacks.
Pre: 2000?
JDM Coupe or fuck off.

Are you Asian and work in IT or some 50 year old guy?

I enjoyed test driving Subies but I always remember 9/10 owners I've met have been cunts.

>muh blue and gold
>muh AWD
>muh boxer

explain

You just named the only three things brand loyalists will buy this car for. Like what else would it even have going for it at that point?

I bought a 2017 WRX earlier this year. It has exceeded my expectations for a "family" car. I do wish they still made the hatchbacks, but my wife's car has that covered. I can also look like an adult without the STI's wing, any thing under the Civic name, and stock it's not ricey at all.

Damn I just looked that up after seeing your comment. That's a little disappointing. I liked the idea of Ford and Honda picking up after Mitsubishi to compete with Subaru in this sales bracket.

I'd rather have a Legacy or Forester, because the new WRXs are not brutal looking anymore. They look like Ford.

Nice DD but an Impreza WRX hatch is much more of a "do it all" car and can actually be rallied.

Adults don't need Civic Type R looks. That's the biggest complaint about that car after the FWD thing. Why would we want the WRX/STI to look like its riced up like the Type R too? Also what Ford looks like a Gen 1 WRX, because that's what the new WRX/STI looks like.

Rally a DD? Have fun driving a car that gets destroyed. This is the same reason people think Subarus have head gasket issues. You can't WOT your car at every light and you can't off-road a daily and expect your car to last for years without issues.

Point is that the newest WRX has less ground clearance for offroad hooning, at least you CAN rally an Impreza once in a blue moon for fun.