Why aren't brown people becoming millionaires?

Why aren't brown people becoming millionaires?

But poos are the richest in the U.S

>Asian

when theres 1.3Billion of them living in that shithole, the ones escaping that must be bright motherfuckers

Because of systematic oppression and lack of privilege, obviously.

Get the fuck out of here with that shit.

Probably belongs in pol but whatever.
Could have to do with the current black culture, poor education in inner cities due to shit politics (ex detroit), food stamps, etc
Mostly shitty politics though in my opinion

Welfare has made them lazy. Why work hard toward a higher goal when you're so used to doing nothing and getting paid anyway?

IQ, culture, environment, preferences (genetic).

ARE U SAYING THAT BLACK PEOPLE ARE DUMBER THEN WHITES

RACIST

>european american
boy that's real descriptive and unique demographic

Look, whites, Asians and Indians just have more privileges than blacks therefore they earn more and commit less crime.

Whites picked Asians and Indians to get privileges because they like Chinese and Indian food.

How come are Asians more successful than whites if they're a minority?

Not the same chances/not inheriting money from rich family?

>asian exclusion act in america for almost 80 years
>only successful asians that can afford to immigrate come over
>live 10-30 people in a single home, often with multiple families.
>pool money together
>""successful""

I mean, that is literally racism.

Culture of saving and investing vs a culture of having bling.

>live 10-30 people in a single home, often with multiple families.
>pool money together

U wot m8?

No one ever said that minorities are inherently underpriveliged.
You may have misheard that because you couldn't give less of a shit about these topics and devote no attention to them.

I'm guessing you've never even met a south asian person?

I do not believe this chart.

Honestly looks
Racism is basically an extension of lookism. Blacks and Hispanics are ugly. White and Asian men are beautiful. Education and IQ can't explain anything here. College educated Blacks do just bad in life as niggers who drop out. It proves that looks are all that matter

Or unscrupulous. The ones that come over with that kind of money are shady as fuck and basically consider themselves to be above everyone else as well as the law. I have to deal with southeast asian/indian millionaires all the time and they are just the worst kind of dickbags imaginable.

Indians are Asians.

>the flips beat whites
Truly the most powerful race

I work with Alot of Vietnamese people and this is true. They often pool their money together to keep it in the community.

Everyday I see Asians giving thousands of dollars to each other like its nothing.

greeks confirmed for not european

They'd rather buy 80 gold chains.
>using the word priviledge like it means anything
The word priviledge means the same thing as spook. It doesn't exist. Unless you want to opinion-shame people for not liking things, you fucking white female.

I'd say that whole chart is bullshit. There must be way more millionaire blacks without a college degree that are rich from sports or music than there are that are rich from a fucking worthless a master's degree

There aren't that many rappers and football players user

Look at the top billionares, they're ugly or average.

Middle Eastern people generally look better than Asians since a lot of them have white features, and they don't do as well as Asians. IQ is the #1 factor here, let's be honest.

because there are less brown people, plus different operations, you can't compare someone who grow up in a country with great education and free college with someone without, and blaming it all on melanin levels.

opportunities, auto correct

pretty much nothing in that post is relevant except culture, and one other thing in that post is just culture spelled differently.

I don't fucking understand what's so hard to grasp about this. Black people and other minorities tend to work and live in places where the culture is shit, violent, and worse than usual. Even white people do worse on IQ tests and schooling than asians. It's pretty clearly a measure for taking tests, not actual intelligence. which isn't to say that it's useless or can't be made accurate, but if you live in a place where being smart, paying attention in class, and asking relevant questions instead of joking around is considered being a giant fucking degenerate nerd, then it's no wonder you will see a gap in wealth from a people who for the most part need to lose that attitude to do well at the things that will make them rich

IQ tests for the most part are a great indicator of success in life BECAUSE they don't measure actual intelligence accurately, not despite it. Taking that test is draining, often confusing, and it becomes very easy to get frustrated or give up, the whole time I took the test, I thought I would have a score of 80 or something, and came out 118. It would be very easy to get discouraged and give up trying, to say nothing of coming up with delusions about how its all rigged against you or whatever. But that tenacity and working under stress is part and parcel of actual real life work and jobs.

Lots of 24 to 35 year old millionaires by net worth out there that started from next to nothing. I only know two black dudes in my age cohort that made a million. Both came from ghettooo fucking families and I came from a trailer park but you get tired of hanging around poor people because they're legit fucking lazy

there are brown asians

Blame politics for genetics.

First you say it doesn't matter, then it does?
Also I never claimed IQ is the same as intelligence.

> white people do worse on IQ tests than asians
Did you see Op's pic?

>Australian American

that makes no sense. are you telling me that all those pajeets in the convenience stores make 100k+ a year? the average indian family has 3 generations of people cramped in 1 average sized house that smells like poo and curry

taiwanese = chinese. i dunno why "taiwanese", most rich chinese are actually from hong kong, shanghai, fujian, beijing

filipinos? the janitors? they're about as rich as mexicans..

out of these 3, chinese people are obviously the richest on average

>implying it's up to chance

white people win again

You don't get lots of stable cash flow being a drug dealer, you know, since we're being stereotypical.

Racism.

Asians americans earn more and save more per household than any other americans

How come they have shitty politics in literally every country and community that they populate?

They're way smarter and have superior work ethic. When you compare East Asians to whites as a race is basically like comparing white people to africans.

Except Asians are ugly af on average.
99% of guys would rather fuck a Latina girl than an Asian girl and 99% of girls would rather fuck a Latino guy than an Asian guy.

muh discrimination

Who knew Aussies had business sense?

They're old and old people are ugly. But they are still beautiful relative to others

This graph is misleading because it ignores location. Asians live in expensive cities where the cost of living is high. When you control for that whites come out on top. This is largely because of looks like I said earlier