League of Legends General - /lolg/

Lulu is for bullying&abuse edition

eyosongive.us

Previous: New champion "D4rkdem0nl0rd666": youtube.com/watch?v=W9Fv8zdscd8

Upcoming Diana changes for 7.14 PBE: pbs.twimg.com/media/DDTbk58VoAArGmU.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OqfldqP7hLT6-wWNbwz7tT1x7ii9HKEypKknjcWjuaM/edit#gid=0
youtube.com/watch?v=f_47UaIyw9w
youtube.com/watch?v=q2I0ulTZWXA
youtu.be/6fVE8kSM43I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lulu a shit

>sweatingguy.jpg

As someone who actually likes:

Zed when I'm literally mad and out for blood
Reaper from fucking Overmeme
Mained as a Deathknight

I can safely say that Kayn looks way too edgy for my tastes. There's ironically edgy and then theres...that. It doesn't even feel funny to play like the above mentioned.

I love Riven with all my heart!!!

Can't fucking wait for this new champion. I play talon and zed, he's going to fit in so perfectly. (don't give a shit if it's edge or not)

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OqfldqP7hLT6-wWNbwz7tT1x7ii9HKEypKknjcWjuaM/edit#gid=0

Remember to farm votes day! Every win counts!

I like to play Zed too, occasionally. Playing him is fun. Against him not so much, and his theme doesnt speak to me either.

S7 really is season fo the edge sadly

>975 RP skin technically not normally available
>can never go on sale
What did riot mean by this

Can't wait to play Kayn with Bullet For My Valentine in the background! I'm glad Riot is noticing us edgelords. Thanks for the Yasuo and Lee skins too!

Someone post the aatrox main collage or that one /lolg/ guy who played aatrox only pictures.
I need these.

>Warwick builds full AP
>Literally cannot land an ult in a straight line to save his life

I'm so fucking tilted, watching that shit always sends me over the edge. When I think about that cunt probably had fun giggling about how he was ruining my game I go berserk.

get cancer lulu.

Anyway faggots, i ask again, what's worth it from here, i have skin for fizz,veigar,morgana, annie

battlecast velkoz is pretty good along with demon vi desu

Threadly reminder that Sona has the biggest and best bust in League of Legends!

Also she needs help shopping for a swimsuit for her upcoming pool party skin, what kind should she wear?

hextech annie honestly looks pretty bad family

I can't wait for the new champion

youtube.com/watch?v=f_47UaIyw9w

How can someone with so many games with a champion still be bronze 4??

Go away stop shilling your channel.

Shut the fuck up you loser autist.
I have the rp for the skin already, what will it be? (please no program bs)

>1 million on fucking camille

Whats in it?
Will I get Hextech Annie? Or will I have to drop another $40?

is there a list that shows what decent jungle routes give you level 3?

Panda Annie

Its cancer user.

Would you a spider?

Justicar, I bet.
Or Angelbl-- er, Dawn Bringer.

Raptors, red, Scuttle
Red, raptors, scuttle
Red, blue, gromp, scuttle

Rickless is the guy who made the current Sona rework right? He realizes the way to make simplistic champions strong for soloq is giving them ridiculous spam enabling passives that allow them to actually keep up with ridiculous modern champs. Udyr will probably land around 52-53% winrate but still rarely show up in competitive.

She should accidentally put on mfs, but it's too small so it always looks like it's about to break

bigger isnt better

i would take dianas over sonas

is it a choice?

red pill me on draven, why is that nigga one hitting people?

More or less

The tightest fitting ones she can find.

Is that yoghurt on her tits? Mods dont like yoghurt just saying friend

He does 320% of his total AD with every auto and synergizes well with a +80 AD item that he can rush since he doesnt need Attack Speed but picks up Rapidfire Cannon anyway to do even *more* extra damage and never die.

>skt lost a game
>it was a game with Huni top
>they subsequently win the next two games without him

Why the hell are people so adamant about defending huni?

Login theme for the new champ leaked.

youtube.com/watch?v=q2I0ulTZWXA

why are you using a tripcode?

Poro milk.

youtu.be/6fVE8kSM43I

*unsheathes scythe*
"itadakimasu....."

I laughed.

hextech annie probably has like a 1 in 600 chance to drop.

>tfw when after all these years you finally find a champ that just clicks with you
time to become a one trick cammy

>enemy lux is a god that CCs,damages and rapes your team
man i been banning lux lately, what the fuck

Champions that we can all agree need to be nerfed or changed in some way due to their unacceptable current state:

Pantheon
Galio
Khazix
Lucian

I can't find a main.

What should I do...

>open orb, shit skin and 2 gems
>turn gems into chests, one has battlecast skarner
is this bitch of a champ still garbage?

pantheon is one of those 'there's literally no counterplay' champions. Everything he does he gets rewarded for.

>Pantheon

What the hell do you want to nerf? His early game is good, if you nerf his early he is just trash because in late game he is outscaled by almost all champs.

I'm so tired of this stupid ban system. I should be able to play the character I wanna play whenever I wanna play it and not be forced to play things I don't wanna play. Riot likes to talk about toxicity but I'll tell you what real toxicity is. Not being able to play what you want. Imagine going to a FG tournament and being told that the character you've practised with, you can't use. It makes no sense.

t. Fiora main

god dammit

>The "sophisticated" version of "I want these champions nerfed"

If Camille clicks with you, then every other diver should also click with you because her kit is bland, paint-by-numbers shit.

Yes and no

today's quest is 10 assists

xth for breast metal waifu

get fucked chaosfag

>press Q
>repeat until theyre low
>when theyre low enough point and click stun then and deal 300% ad to them
>repeat until this doesnt oneshot everyone on the enemy team

he needs a rework

Yeah I find it a little gay. Ever so often, they ban my champion and I just reallyyyy don't fucking feel like playing something else so i'll dodge. To avoid that, get rid of the ban system and force autists to learn matchups instead of "OP X IS SO OP!!!!" Don't play that lane then f a m.

name 3 champs that even come close to camilles kit/playstyle

Tried this last night in aram and only got 7 assists, good luck.

>today's quest
I thought it was random. I screenshotted just now.
I'm EU so maybe different timezone

I picked at random desu

Don't forget this
>fight pantheon
>passive block
>throw in your entire combo
>passive blocked
>try to finish him off
>passive blocked
>you die and he lives
>jungler tries to dive him to finish him off
>passive blocked
>double kill

>Play game
>Be not doing so hot
>Team blames me instead of 0/10 LEL FREE WEEK RIVEN toplane

get fucked cunts

>Khazix
litearally why

>Skarner ults their fed Graves into the middle of our team
>Tell him not to do that
>Entire team turns against me
>Spends game watching for everything I do and spam pinging every fucking mistake

holy fuck FUCK OFF

Get

Fucked

I don't really mind fighting against anything in top lane as long as it's not Darius. Zac players always camp me as well so while it's bad that sometimes my pick gets banned and it feels unfair, it's still nice because I'm at least guaranteed I don't have to fight something I dislike with a passion.

xth for Syndra

>Get angry
>Call person who made me angry a fucking nigger

feels good

sub-xth for Syndra's toes

Back off bub
Shes mine

euw? or will you be banned soon

Xin Zhao
J4
Vi

all she does is gapclose from a stupid distance and hit them with her auto steroids, literally every diver does the exact same shit

It's too bad all the legit discussions and concerns/questions are overshadowed by the endless "X is best waifu!" posts.

how often do you /mute all?
after my last couple of games i think im just going to mute as soon as the game starts from now on

>free
>getting flustered because of a normal game

I really think Camillies playstyle is just bland

hookshot is no more than a stun that uses the enviroment. Theres no actual depth to it its just "go over a wall or throw yourself at a dude for a stun"

Q is a over powered on hit modifier.

W is actually okay and has a interestin interaction with hookshot

ult is just what ever. Not all that exciting but very powerful.

I think Camille should get a rework that makes more of her kit interact with her Hookshot the same way her W does.

Like instead of just using her body as a stun tool Camille should also be able to gyro drive smasher or some sort of mid air roundhouse

Why are frenchies allowed to play this game?

>Bronze players don't know how to play around early game pantheon.
>Bronze players can't play around a fucking passive.

Checks out.

Why does Syndra attract so many feet enthusiast?

Xin is the closest except camille is way more durable and autos less. Also Camille shuts down blinkniggers like Zed that think they can run away while their other skills are on CD

REPORTED TO THE REDDIT POLICE

high silver actually, but even my plat friend thinks he's broken.

this tbqh

Tell me about Kayn... Why does he carry the scythe?

new page within the week!

>silver
>muh plat frens

Opinion discarded.

>implying your questions and concerns are legit and you're not just low elo trash engaging in mindless bitching

Nice fucking meme faggot now tell me which league girl you want to pump and dump

all this softcore rule 34 is cancer indeed, complete lack of self-reflection from any of these posters too

there's probably a subreddit where you can find as many sexually frustrated weebs with PIED from watching years of futa

>high
>silver
no

his father was a demon lord and he has power controlling his demonic aura. He wants to be human but was cast out for being too badass and because they didnt understand him.

when he gets really angry he can turn into a demon where his power is maximum and he could even kill Hellsing if he wanted!

The new skins are 99% for sure going to be star guardian
-ezreal
-ahri
-syndra
I just fucking know it, I hate all 3 of those cancer champions and I can only ban 1 of them.

Because he is a big edgy guy.

>high silver
>high

like saying you're high or low silver matters it's both embarrassing low ranking

I want to discuss the new champion. There's no vids of his ult? I am extremely interested in him but I will lose that interest if he doesn't have a ult and is just a glorified transform champion.