/dbg/ Dragon Ball General

resistance edition

>DLC 4 (scheduled for 28th of June) will include:
- 2 New Playable Characters: Merged Zamasu and SSGSS Vegito
- 1 New Master: Zamasu
- 3 New Parallel Quests
- A New storyline based on DBS Future Trunks Arc
- Some new costumes, including SS4 Goku and Great Ape Suit, as well as (static) saiyan tail accessory
- DBS accurate variants of SSB Goku, Vegeta, Kid Trunks and Future Trunks
Some of it is free too

>DLC 3 included:
– 3 New Playable Characters: Zamasu, Goku Black (Super Saiyan Rosè Goku Black), Bojack
– 1 New Master: Bojack
– 3 New Parallel Quests
– 5 New Attacks (4 Bojack mentor skills and Rosè Kamehameha)
– 3 New Costumes (Future Mai's outfit, Black's Gi, Zamasu's outfit)
– 2 New Poses

>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/bRGkSuSh

>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3

>No Hud Mod (for beautiful screenshots)
mega.nz/#!ccICVaaB!8hy08k-uVZnn-8656WmjspN72wwaJITF6mo_ZgvMYc8

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

>new 2D 3vs3 fighter by ARCSYS announced
drive.google.com/file/d/0B858vev8ML4NN2dDOElTNjZMdnM/view

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg
/dbg/ discord: discord.gg/wtSsdgv

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

last time on /dbg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

hiddenpalace.co.uk/mods/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

last thread died before i could post this thread

What CaC would make the best superhero? Also, post CaCs in superhero outfits

It happens. At least you bothered to make it, so thanks for that!

taino

This is the correct answer. She is the greatest hero the Time Patrol has ever seen.

>Taino
>CaC

Is there an updated everything in store mod?

Glad I took these pics when they happened. Now I have all of them it's kinda a nice snapshot of my CaC's progression throughout the times I've played.

Anyone else get that sorta feeling now that the fourth DLC is here?

yes

She's an NPC created with the character creator.

>NPC
>CaC

Will someone post the link in this thread mr. shenron?

>Drop spaghetti everywhere over the phone that they cut the interview short
>Say they'll call back
>Know they won't

hiddenpalace.co.uk/mods/

is the xenoverse 2 server offline?

hugs

So I tried the everything in store mod and it shows this stuff for the dlc 4 stuff I'm assuming. Also my game crashes when trying to go to the skill shop. Any idea what is going on?

try the store mod alone
you probably have some other mod thats causing problems

Not a CaC

Stop being a cheater

>Telling a PC "player" to actually play the game

lmao

cheating is being able to do something others cant do. This is just eliminating pointless grinding. This does not at all effect the average player.

Only the greatest Superhero of all time, Shyne!

>Dude it's not cheating haha :)
If you don't wanna do the grind, don't play XV2

You'd have to be as strong as Superman to walk around next to Parsa without being pulled into her gravitational pull.

Nah ill just get my mods that let me not replay the same mission X50+

So it's cheating.

If you want to argue "by the book" instead of "spirit of the" then sure its cheating. I only give a fuck if I'm fighting someone with hacked stats or speed hacks. How the hell would I know if they used hacks to get every piece of clothing? Almost everyone has a decent qq bang by now so clothes don't even mean jack shit. Are you just getting butthurt because A) You are on console, or B) You are too stupid to install shop mods or C) You have a stupid sense of morality

There are other, more enjoyable parts to the game than the tedious grind for supers and equipment. Not to mention how some equipment is locked behind those godawful raids. Call it cheating if you want, but not everyone that wants to play the game has time for dimps' bullshit.

If you weren't cheating, then you'd be able to do it. You can't, so someone's deciding you're cheating. Own up to it.

stop defending yourself, noone really cares, people just want to get a reaction out of you

Only if you and him own up to your autism first

>Call it cheating if you want
That's objectively what it is.

That worked, thank you!

>There are people in this thread that have been raised and grown up to the point where the written word is the absolute and have no power to think otherwise

No victim no crime.

ok?

I cut this one off a little too early because I didn't expect the Evil Explosion. Sorry, Celine.

Still cool though!

Has Parsa been tamed?

And? Dimps is cheating you of your free time with pointless grind. You can't just assume everyone that likes the game enjoys replaying the same PQs over and over for a chance at new content. It doesn't affect anyone but the player doing it and it is up to that person to decide whether or not it is a good thing for them. You don't get a say in it.

you don't get a say in what I do or don't get a say in

Go to bed, Aubah.

If you're not playing the game as it was intended to be, you shouldn't be playing it

How does one get the new charge move for cacs?

>Celine.
That's not Celine.
Its okay the EE is still visible good job man, i didn't even save this moment.

DLC PQs, Towa drops it in the first one.

In the first new DLC 4 PQ, Towa drops it, you don't need to get the Ultimate Finish

yes

I would agree with you if we were talking about the competitive aspects of it, but there is nothing that affects other people here. Grind is not playing the game as intended, it is an incompetent developer padding the game's lack of content with mindless repetition.

>Parsa is cute
>Shyne is cute
>ywn have a cute relationship too

Nice excuses

Stop responding moron.

Eh, my main problem is really that it cuts off weirdly. It's not a clean end for a .webm.

Celine is always Celine in my heart.

I'm playing this game, aren't I?

>not a clean end for a webm
You are like little baby

>tfw cant connect online
>tfw literally each time an update comes out I get problems no one else has

Great. I bet even the people who have speed hacks dont get as many issues as me.

Nice lack of argument.

Hmm i really overused Meteor Burst during those early PQ's didn't i?

What does that even mean

You knew what the game was like when you got it, if you knew you didn't like the grind, you shouldn't have got it. Instead, you play illegitimately and try to justify it.

It's not like people here don't cheat. Fuck, that trick to disconnect from the Internet, change the date, and start the game to go to the Medal Shop? That counts as cheating too, and everyone here owns up to it.

It's the fact that you're trying to act like it isn't cheating that annoys people.

Well it is as intended but I honestly don't judge anyone who's cheating to get around the grind.

The droprates on quests I can stand.

The TP medal bullshit tho? Get to. FUCK.
What a bullshit system. Not to mention expert missions are just unfun crocks of shit with minimal rewards.
Juggling a boss for like 20 minutes isn't fun. The Co-op aspects of XV2 are the WORST when its 3v1, no fun involved just spam.

Is everything in store updated to DLC 4?

Cba grindan tp

I knew that there were parts of the game I liked, so I got rid of the part I didn't like so I had more time for the parts I did like. Life is too short to waste time on things you hate, especially when they're part of something that is meant to be fun. Stop being a dumbass about it.

This tail is great, I like it a lot.

Haha, the cutoff there is pretty bad, yeah. But I missed that Retribution anyway so it's okay.

Naaah, you should see how much I spam it when I have it on a preset. It's great for combos either way (as the .webms may show) and the damage really speeds things up, so don't worry about it.

So Divinity Unleashed is just another Ko charging move, right? Is it worth replacing Maximum Charge, or does even the buffed version not complete with that?

Crap, wasn't meant to respond to my bad.

So you're not playing the game as intended, and thus you are a filthy cheater. Maybe was right.

You're honestly just looking for an argument by calling him a filthy cheater.
Who gives a shit if he cheats as long as it isn't competitive?

Quick tid-bit for those who might not have known, but Lightning of Absolution only does the three hits if you activate it in melee range- as opposed to the usual two.

Yeah I didn't get much of the Burning Strike shot anyway, so it's a pretty poor webm all-round.

DU seems to charge slower than Max Charge, but the payoff is managing to charge up one little pip's worth of ki, and you get the ki regen buff which drastically increases the amount of ki you get from hitting/being hit- and I mean 'whole bars of ki in a few hits' drastic.

My time is more valuable than your holier-than-thou attitude over something that doesn't affect you or anyone else in any way.

It's a ki charge that charges rather slowly, but after I think like 2 seconds (which is about a full ki bar) you get a buff that increases the ki you gain from attacking and being attacked by A LOT for a while when you stop charging.

The buff also activates Souls that activate on using a buff, which can lead to some interesting combinations.

I'm not sure about when the buff comes in exactly aside from vague half-guesses, but your character makes a sound when it does. I've been using that as my cue.

PS: The buff doesn't happen if you get hit out of the charge, you have to end it yourself.

it clearly isn't since you're still replying to him

It was a nice distraction from other responsibilities.

DLC 4 Story spoilers below.

Anyone else feel like it would've been cooler if your XV1 was the one who went to the different timelines and told people to give Trunks their energy through the rift? Much better than a mere fetch quest.
At least they didn't job though.

But it is competitive since clothes have benefits

By the way, my earlier .webm pretty much shows everything I was trying to explain in

They didn't job which is all that matters to me.
I hope future XV games have more of the time patrollers working together

So does it only work if you GET hit, or does it increase the Ki from hitting? It sounds like it'd go great with PU's increase to Ki restoration buff.

Both from hitting and from being hit.

Ki regen in general it seems, so both.
I wouldn't know if it stacks with PU's buff, since I only run it on my PU preset anyway and was too bust throwing not-Supernovas at people to pay attention and look.

The only benefit to clothes is making qq bangs, which is another annoying rng grind that can mostly be done with clothes from the shop anyway.

Shit, that's actually pretty badass.

maybe its just me but zamasu feels kind of unfinished
his combos doesn't have much variety and feel kind of limited not to mention that he lacks a heavy string

I've been waiting for this DLC for so long

Is this what it feels like to be at peace?
The upside to this not being a transformation is I can still see it in cutscenes!

>plays with a straya
>weird shit happens

which quest number is the great ape festival?

70 something I think

79 i believe

>Spats finally got the arc, sword and clothes they'd be waiting for
>Pumki and other saiyans finally got their SSJ4 clothes
>tfw even though you got nothing, you can't help but be happy for them

Is this what being a side character is like?

Like the only thing I'm excited for is the Majin mark because it might be nice for my human

Yes, we are now Tien, Yamcha, etc.
yaaaaaaaaaaaaay

thanks

Don't give up hope, user!
There is probably more DLC on the way!
If there is, what kind of stuff would you want?

shit that is still missing
>one of super trunks super souls
>regular blacks soul
>mentor zamasu with his moves
>fused zamasus clothes
shit they added with this dlc
>2 new character ID probably dabura and some missing buu form

Hey lads how do you install the Everything in Store mod?

I modded XV1 but I'm finding the XV2INS stuff harder to understand for some reason

Not him, but more stuff for non-human/sayians

well for one you don't need to extract files anymore
all you need to do is have xv2patcher folder and the mod files in the XV2 game folder

So I just drop the data folder in there?
I've got XV2patcher files in there but I was kinda confused since its not an executable or anything.

I want to get good.