>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free

everyone that plays this game is autistic

Welcome back from the dead. It seems that using the Necromancer Ascendancy was a good move.

They should just drop the pretense and remove CI entirely. Some guy in the beta forum said it perfectly: ES is like armor, it's secondary defense, so it makes sense with the way it works, you trade mitigation for a larger buffer, but with CI all that goes out the window, suddenly ES is your PRIMARY defense and now it's either broken or total shit depending on whether or not you can make it work or not.

As soon as you can survive with just ES, having 1 health is not a downside anymore.

SPEAKING OF NECROMANCER, BECAUSE TODAY PATH OF EXILE FUCKING DIES, SINCE THE GENIUSES AT BLIZZARD ARE RELEASING A BRAND SPANKING """NEW""" CLASS FOR 15 BUCKS
IMAGINE THE LOOK ON CHRIS' FACE WHEN PEOPLE RATHER BUY THAT INSTEAD OF SHITTY MTX!

How do you proceed when there is multiple instances of free in one post? Do you link it multiples times for free?

What are good path of building DPS numbers?
any tips to using this thing?

linked once with the first free deciding capitalizations and spacing

>4k 60fps
>scales back resolution to keep the 60
?

I'd say 2. 3 eventually if you're a madman that doesn't care about reflect.

Quick, brainstorm ideas that while not technically change softcore, rub in the shame of doing so:

>Every character now returns its number of deaths when polled with /whois

>Abyssus drops last night in dried lake
>only 4 others for sale, at least 100c
>sell fast for 90c
>today there are 6 times as many for sale and theyre going for less than 20c each

That was fast

I'll wait for Grim Dawn still.
>$15 gets me a Necromancer, an Inquisitor, and a bunch of new shit to do

That's what happens when you burst a gridlock.
>People holding at 100, nobody buying cause it's too high
>Someone undercuts and it sells quick, market watchers see this and tell their holders to go down to 90
>Undercutters will further drop until a new equilibrium is reached, each undercut causing watchers to push down the overall price until it balances out

Guys does everything have the same intrinsical value due to how worthless context is? I'm drunk and just had a nice conversation with a friend, and the most depressed general is poeg.

could you rephrase it without using complicated words please

>everything's equally shit, create your own meaning

sounds like sonething a neurotic /r9k/ retard window licker would say

When was Legacy league getting shut down?

Then maybe I'll stop sharing my retarded drunk teen-level philosophy.

nothing has intrinsic value

ZANA
AA
N N
A A

Please. They did say when it's ending in a recent news post, right? I can't find it anymore, so maybe I'm remembering wrong.

value is subjective, so there is no such thing as intrinsical value

reminder that ziggy is our guy.

cute boy

> died a coward's death.
Broadcast whenever a SC dies.

I don't remember them mentioning it at all, aside from the original extension. They have to decide soon whether or not they're extending it again or doing something else to fill out the last 3-5 weeks prior to Oriath.

>Game crashes from too much text spam

Seriously, I've seen these shitters, 5 man party doing merc piety dying 30 times or more.

>Captaindicklord is a level 68 Assassin in the Standard League and is currently playing in Immaculate Hideout, they have died 553 times.

Who cares if SC crashes?

Softcore Ladder prioritizes Death count when ranking players with identical EXP levels (only really applies to 100s obviously.)

That would actually be awesome.

I refuse to believe that unless they tried to do it without moving at all. Or do groups get severely empowered bosses?

"how are your faps exile?"

stop posting this cowslut

I just realized I rolled a life cycloner in the 2 week, am I retarded

going red fire axe of xoph's necklace?

Sounds like people who use basic attack as their main skill

i am also playing the same

More of this zana please.

This happens in SC regularly to people with uncapped Fire/Lightning Resist who are too retarded to go get some Elemental Resist Flasks.

Honestly if you can't steamroll piety by the time you reach her in merc you should just reroll that trash build.

I agree.

I don't

mayhem is fun! FUN!!

What did you get raped by this time?

he's such a cute twink, I wanna watch him get blacked.

docks 2.0

youtube.com/watch?v=dfcfNkltnhg

looks totally new and original

>New globe girls are also statues
My dick is pleased.

hella fucking epic

flipping eric

Okay, I actually do like this.
>With Piety evicted, Lunaris goes back to churning out Blue Ribbons
>Which include Blue Galvanic Ribbons and Ice Sentinels plus the fodder
>At the great bridge that link Battlefront and the Ebony Barracks is an eternal fight between the two sides until at last a victor emerges

hey guys
hows the beta testing going

Hello guys, I paid money to beta test a game

i got in for free

>ice
>blue
Can ggg keep anything consistent

I say this not because they're blue, but because the Ice ones literally have patches of frost on them.

Zana should be "accessable" at any level.

If you keep posting the same 3 images i will report you

>anouncing reports
ayylmao

ok ok

That was the point, announcing my annoyance both at user's behaviour and my powerlessness.
I'm watching you.

Got 550 goypoints from buying the tier 2 supporter pack. What armor set should i buy with them?

The one you like looking at the most.
Out of all the newer armors, the only good one in my opinion is Stormcaller. Some of the older ones are also good.

poe has an ugly art style that there's no hope of saving

Yo boys, some free time this week, I've 8-10 ex budget, want to play something to kill uber/guardian/shaper (never did it) & finish some challenges, any advice? Was thinking wander/whispering ice, howa is lame with no mtx.

try WI now before it gets gutted after the ES/VP changes

>No one plays WI
>Getting nerfed more
just please it alone

rip in piss bunny card staff

ded

Ask anything from a guy who just got permabanned but managed to dodge the bullet

looks pretty ded but if it isn't;
noob, looking for a marauder build. Ideally I'd like to not fucking things up from the word go (may be too late) and use two handed weapons.
Playing with a friend's witch if that matters.

>an extra 132 (-40 (Belly of the Beast/Kaoms) life spread over 4 items that also competes with the armour/evasion roll

based GGG don't you know life gonna be 100 times more viable now you have 6200 life instead of 6000 life

what?

How do you get "perma'd" but manage to "dodge the bullet"?

go to the path of exile forums and check the easy/recommended/budget builds

it's probably going to be Sunder/Cyclone or some other AoE skill

just remember to grab a lot of life nodes

That's what I'm looking at. pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1361374
Just started playing today, hit 8. Feel like I don't do much damage, but I seem pretty survivable.
I can follow a skill map and do what I'm told, so it's not particularly difficult at the moment, but I was wondering how early I should be expecting to buy/acquire the appropriate skill gems I want to be leveling (as opposed to just whatever I happen to stumble across)?

quest givers give it to you, and after that they can be purchased from one of the vendors in each act

even if you forget where you get each gem you'll have Siosa in the Library in Act 3

pathofexile.gamepedia
.com/Siosa

When's a good time in a new league to start completing master missions?

maps

If you want to start a service, it's not bad to do some short ones while levelling, else maps

You two are wrong, and here's why:
The problem is that you can only gain one level per mission. This means that map missions will give you way more experience than you can use if the master is underleveled. This also applies to the daily mission to a lesser extent.

Since you can have up to one less experience point towards the next level after you level the master, completing missions at the following minimum levels will award you optimum experience:
Haku: 39, then 61
Elreon: 39, then 61
Catarina: 49
Tora: 49
Vagan: 55
Vorici: 55

Is there any go to build with any class really, that a new player to the game can approach?

I know that a major aspect of such games is to enjoy them doing and pulling random spells, but I'd like to be efficient while at it as well.

I know this isn't the right place, but I wanna get it off my chest and share that there's an official Diablo stream going on, and in charge is some shitty whore that legit doesn't know how to play the game.

This is so depressing. PoE has never and will probably never be this low.

S R S
R
S

I had to check how much they priced it at and to my "surprise", they still think 15 USD equals 15 EUR.

No way in hell I would pay 15 EUR for a single fucking character.

>they still think 15 USD equals 15 EUR
lmao give the EU another year, the euro will be less than the dollar.

Flicker strike if you have good internet and good PC. It require no brain, no skill, no item (Core gear worth like 6 hours of farming) and can take you through almost all of the end game content. It bricked hard at red map and Atziri because you can't control you character at all

I feel the same, even though I want the stash tabs.

Two hand weapon is currently the best right now, especially for league starter. Slayer is insanely strong. If you don't like Two hand weapon then you can also go for Lacerate Gladiator. They are cheap and good league starter. Varunastra dual wield is also budget and quite viable

>Varunastra dual wield is also budget
glad i check back here on occasion

this