/brg/ - Battlerite general

Does anyone still play this game?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/0arjP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

New skins

imgur.com/a/0arjP

the feeling of Poloma

What rank did you guys end up this season?

diamond because I only played 8 games

i played for a week and then got banned so i ended up in plat
This retards called this patch "mega" but it literally only adds 1 fucking hero and some shitty game mode
I don't count skins since it doesn't change the core of the game
you have to be fucking kidding me dude, again?

How the fuck did you get banned?

called everyone a stupid dirty nigger and shittalked a lot

Haven't touched it since December, nor am I going to really.

you need to be reported around 100 times before they'll even consider a suspension lmao

New quest system, achievements, better visual quality and better tutorial aren't really exciting but it's polish that this game needed.

that's the problem
they did nothing for 6 months except "polishing"
BR system is still a failure, heroes all feel the same and main game mode is still not picked
Apparently they just run out of money so they decided to add more shit and polish old one.
well, i played for a whole week

the champs all feeling the same is honestly the game's biggest problem. they've been doing better with the newer champs but the old ones don't have that great of identity.

this is always going to be a problem as long as 2v2 is in the game but they've waited too long to delete it and are now just banking on f2p playercount saving everything

the current playercount is pretty impressive but we'll see if it even lasts a week

My name in that game is literally niggerfeast and I haven't gotten banned.

it will drop down to sub1k in a month, because people will realize pretty soon that nothing changed

I'm waiting for SLS to send people new battlelite keys so I can try to get one

a month is pretty optimistic I'd be surprised if it takes longer than 2 weeks

well, autists will need to levelup account and get all achievements
btw they tripled the price for gold chests in my country while they said it won't change much
fucking jews i swear

Jade is by far the worst looking character now.

>High heels

Really? cringy as fuck

>those guns
>that hair
Did someone on the design team just play Paladins?

>getting rid of her cool mask on a majority of her skins

thanks

GC
Yeah well. As someone who have played since alpha, polish is needed sure, but to me the patch isn't that exciting as it might be for others. I already have all the achievements, the tutorial is shit and boring. Brawl is whatever. New hero is cool, and the general polish is nice. In the end though it was needed and I hope there'll be a lot more. I still think the gameplay needs something extra to keep players excited.
Have you played her ingame though? She looks quite good in game, especially her walking animation.

If you are GC how much fun did you think a tutorial would be, lol.

Besides the trap part and the protect your ally part were midlly fun.

I just wanted to check it out, but I meant it as in it's not an exciting patch to me partly because they put a tutorial in there rather than new gameplay elements or something more substantial. Also the tutorial could've been more fleshed out in terms of introducing lore to the game, which they've partly tried before with the new map for example.

they're not remaking blc and they're not going to overhaul everyone's abilities or remove 2v2

if everyone was exclusively playing 3v3 the game would be mostly fine, there are space control elements in this game that weren't in blc due to how the pacing and abilities work

3v3 is largely untapped though because everyone just flocks to 2v2 since it's easier, so then it has faster MM, so then people only play private game 3v3s to practice for tournaments, so then nobody can practice for tournaments even if they want to

I'm sad Veeky Forums
I thought this game would succeed where blc failed, but it's an even sadder failure this time because the game didn't die because of pay to win bullshit pushed on the devs by producers but because of the sheer incompetence of the devs to release content in a timely manner
Where are the rest of the characers? Is this new bitch supposed to be thorn?
Why do they keep saying "huge changes coming" but the only change is that a stun lasts .05 seconds longer?
Where is the content? Playing against shifu, poloma, +1 every game is really fucking boring and honestly killed any interest I had in this game
Stun lock is really good at making nice concepts but absolutely god awful at executing anything that would remotely resemble a decent time frame for updates and content release

Their goal was to reach more mass appeal.

Mission succeeded.

There were less than 1000 people playing BLC this far along in that game's lifespan, you just couldn't look at playercount and everyone was queued for 1 mode.

As long as this game hangs on until f2p it'll probably be fine.

Why did this game fail again? I thought it was pretty fun

No

They didn't succeed in anything.
F2P players won't have any kind of buyer's remorse to keep playing and playerbase will shrink to 1k peaks before the winter. That's if they will actually release it in summer like they promised.

I want to fuck that deer
Also, my main gripe with the game will always be that the kit design fucking blows. They all have about the same tools