2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

Undead edition

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
ghostbin.com/paste/uv37h
UPDATE YOUR ARCHIVER BEFORE COMPLAINING ABOUT CORRUPT DOWNLOADS

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive
ghostbin.com/paste/9jvcm

>Recommended Games: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/1XSNbJje

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/

RJ Gallery SCRIPT
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ciwsv2l14inic9e/DL Site Previewer.html

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!dssjSJ4R!EAwCogg9ZEkJvowDIg319A

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=VH/H-events#The_Overworld
sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2319613
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ202316.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaupload_legal_case
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought it said snowboard, in which case it would be obvious that you were meant to skip it. But still, I don't think that counts as a scoreboard, so you should have skipped it anyway ("If there are none, click skip"). Same with ones that say to select a vehicle when there are only signs

Is there any hope for expansion/weight gain/inflation HRPG?

I want more corruption games.

He's working on a translation, go support him!

This time, he's translating H-Scenes!

>Same with ones that say to select a vehicle when there are only signs
What I meant was that there were cars and signs in those pictures.

Found out about VH recently, can someone tell me where the hell is the stray dog in the latest translated release?
It should be 2 screens south from the witch shack right? But there's nothing there. I saw some dog sprites in the files and it's not Bellepher so what gives?

Who?

No, get a better fetish, be a better degenerate.

I couldn't find anything untranslated in the main story. But there are several untranslated books, but those don't intervene with completing the game.

Cute

does zombification count as corruption?

What's the game with the most sluts in it /hgg2d/?

>It should be 2 screens south from the witch shack
where do you get those silly ideas from?

Goddamn all these MTL games in the bin suck ass. I could probably make more sense of the dialogues in Japanese. Why are they even in there?

wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=VH/H-events#The_Overworld

Which ones? Many are actually competent.

Spin Around Sayla is probably the worst one

no.

Leave the Onsen Town by the western gate and follow the path south-west until you see a bridge that runs over a big river. There's the Stry dog.
That wiki is not up to date, use at own risk

Found it thanks a lot!

Your internet browser.

The Tower of Wisdom and Stupidity is shit
One dialogue says you can't gain exp
Another says to use the exp point for some shit

I was going to make a new thread with RJ202419 too, thanks for doing it instead I guess.

>try to download VH
>mega caps me out

Fuck.

Once I was downloading 4 games while afk, from mega. The fucking cunt site downloaded all of them to %70 and %90 and then capped me out on all of them.

Do I have to carry around the useless doc all the time or can I get rid of him later at some point?

When will Rance fuck her

he always does.

hanny

Can someone upload VH somewhere else? I fucking hate mega.

Mega used to genuinely be the best filehost, but it's gotten progressively shittier and shittier the longer Kim Dotcom has been talking about relaunching MegaUpload.

Reminder 2 EOP, if you playing RJ202419 cam change menu lang 2 english in menu

What's some good 2D loli?

It's on sanic

holy fuck how much grinding do you have to do in mature quest

Don't die

why do these games all need to be in chink language

never played dragon warrior?

Now, where I can find it? Nothing on Sukubei

Yeah well, that's exactly why I still haven't played that game even though I like milfs. Everyone says it's grindy as shit.

Someone posted a link last thread.

That's ironic you should say that, because the game in the OP is actually partially translated to English by the developer himself.

My google-fu is weak. What is the game in the OP?

Your ability to read filenames must also he weak

>Nothing on Sukebei
Why are you lying, user?

How do you fix clothing in this game? Just sell it and buy it back or what?

I literally downloaded it from sukebei half an hour ago. Are you retarded?

I shouldn't have to spoonfeed you user
sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2319613

I didn't play it that far in because I came but in the previous games you usually bought it off the dude that is with you. So check that I guess. Also don't forget to change language to English from the menu.

Why did you do that... You know what spoonfeeding does, it just multiplies the babbies...

>I didn't play it that far in because I came
That's normal.
>in the previous games you usually bought it off the dude that is with you.
Thought so, thanks.

I bet you checked on nyaa.si aka worst nyaa

I didn't know that was a name... I'm new to this general.

Anyone manage to figure out this piece of shit yet?

At this point I feel they're just trying to waste my time, and it's pissing me off.

why on earth cant i reload my colt when i have ammo on zombie game

Oh. Look at a DLsite link and you should see how to use the code. Enjoy your stay

Just stop playing this shitty game.

Yeah it's not worth it. Maybe the circles next game will be good.

I stopped long ago senpai

Drop it like it's hot.

Fuck, that's depressing. Wanted more shota and milf action. Fuck wasting anymore time on it though.

Flan!

i realized you can cross the bridge after trying to cross it after a couple of days, i need that damn tube to swim around the place though..and i refuse to stop till i figure out this shit.

Use the teapot in the center of hideout to call everyone over, use it again to challenge someone, next choices are 1) practice 2) ????, and second one gives you an item after 5 wins. First is a fishing pole, second is a pink floaty at the beach, third is a boat according to machine translation and I have no idea how to use/get it, fourth and fifth are too hard for me to get them.

I also have no idea how to get better bugs, one was in front of a tree and said some "sugar water" was good to use to attract them in the mornings but I've bought all the bottle items in the shop and tried to use them on the trees but theres no choice to use or not, so I've only been getting the same three shitty ones over and over. Grinding doesn't seem to do shit either since they seem to max at 10. You can just get coffee, and fuck the aunt at night but that gets boring very fast but books are spread throughout the map that get your more techniques for fondling it seems.

autistic-asian-grinding-game/10.

I searched by the RJ number

I love you

Always search the japanese name, not the RJ number.

Christ, that's rule one when looking for nip games.

Can't even fuck the aunt for me, can only jerk off to her. Feels bad.

figure what?

The boat is past the bridge above the house, it leads you to the yellow haired chick, first time you visit you get nothing, second time is a scene.
Beating the fourth kid allows you to play at his house, his mother is the blue haired chick. Playing games with him in the living room probably leads to 2 different scenes by completing the games he offers(Some sort of matching game and minesweeper).
Collecting the 5 different toys from the game which costs 20 yen in front of the shop leads to a scene with the shop keep, no clue how to get the 2nd one if there is one.

No

While it isn't the latest version (thus lacking the content added later), the link from still works.
CGs aren't unfinished, they are all kind of monochrome like that.

Thank you.

there is a full guide on that on ulmf, also this game is meant to be finished during multiple playthroughs.
Maybe someone borrows game idea from them and makes something good out of that

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ202316.html

game?

too thicc

*kills your orc friends*

That's not a nipple right?

I hear Thug Hero Party has new endings, does the version in the ghostbin include them?

>new endings
pretty sure you got trolled, the story's long over and I can't see anything new that isn't more despair

Last time I played there were 4, the current page in dlsite says there are 6.

There was no update, at least not recently.

The one in the bin has six endings

Why must nip artists always color pee so deep yellow?

Maybe Japanese people have a problem staying hydrated.

Do you think music is an important factor in eroge? Does it bother you when devs use very common free domain music? Could 100% original music which is actually good change your opinion on a game? Which eroge would you say has the best music?

More like, why must nip artist fucking include pee in every fucking game.

Only happens is the game is focused on scat, otherwise is white or light yellow.

Need to start taking your multivitamins user. I pee Gatorade. That feeling when starving children could drink your piss to get the necessary nutrients to survive.

Why do I like ScaleGarden and the Sarah Rotation Cut games so much? Do I really like dumb girls that the entire village wants to bang that much?

Any more like them?

ノー

Hate! Transformation yeah yeah yeah~~~!!

Is the ghostbin down?

Looks like it. Need anything?

>relaunch MegaUpload

Learn from your past.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaupload_legal_case

What's a good English phrase for "オナニー"?

Onanism is too archaic.

Yeah, but now it will do the same thing with a different wording, so clearly the FBI won't shut it down this time!

masturbation???

No, it's back up now anyway. I just like to take a look every few days to see if anything new was added.

Where are the new games?!