Slablands General

Bubble Edition

GAMES
Slablands: mega.nz/#F!BgcgBRxD!iTqbr5QmQ5IwUOAEZSBpyQ

Slablands Design Document:
docs.google.com/document/d/1ACXD-AWlYHDrXmS726OBihS4CSz7c9nL4kZtB4fifH8/edit?

Slablands Bug and Typo Reports:
docs.google.com/forms/d/1l0nMswToZ5ZMLL7vLwMdKU_mE8rmz70NC7Hz5XUzUD0/viewform

Slablands changelog:
docs.google.com/document/d/1noFLFeDmuGPv4rfd_6fyqLCbC-VdPpaWb1S-8kr-1t4/edit

The demo ends at the desert. More to come soon.

>F.A.Q s
pastebin.com/qMKLk0hH
pastebin.com/8c2sLaZP
History of /slabg/
docs.google.com/document/d/10rpdpabjVzkTmy37wo18sN-PvDTNaxrYVbWjY_ZKERE/edit

>Variable reference and style FAQ
docs.google.com/document/d/1P-irx43qxBg2nFN_YieZ52g9uLmRXJGIIZb4n8kQyc8/edit?usp=sharing

Sheepies guide to writing mobs
docs.google.com/document/d/1cUmHJ6IS7GEoxmAncl0A4Fegx3fJZTbAO_OtCUuKdyU/edit

Hey, you, browsing this shit! Consider writing/editing for Slablands to COMBAT THE ANTHROPOMORPHIC, FUTA, FEMDOM MENACE! (note: writing a submission is actually a pretty huge undertaking! Consider adding content for existing contributions or joining other people's projects first before starting your own, we don't need 6576534 half-finished unique NPCs.)
Writing is nice, but if you don't feel up to that task, try editing for one of the projects! Every comment helps!

Project Lists:
General: pastebin.com/qMvXVtXw
Slablands: docs.google.com/document/d/1WHpHx_mZ0lV9r-I9XdsgyLuN5Yiaf61v3IhaDbSuvQs/edit

>Wiki
slablands.wikia.com/ It's brand new, please consider adding to it.

Slablands maps:
dropbox.com/sh/hpoqlyo2euujm8m/BtAMkXHp2c

Friends of Slablands
pastebin.com/dtr2Lxg5

Music to listen to while browsing the thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=x_Q80rVuCe8

Previously

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/iqmHmb0E
pastebin.com/0beCZZw4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for bunny girl

That one that was being written was great

Hopefully the track pad got fixed

Fourth for that centaur that guy is writing

It will be nice to finally have one

Agreed

She came in a while ago and asked if people would rather have it coded as is, or wait perhaps indefinitely for the final two scenes. People said they'd rather wait.

The old side bar with new buttons?

Just how it looks in game right now

Tats, make all of the text appear in the slablands box without clicking except when there is a choice.

Also during battle, just make all of the text of the fight appear without clicking to get through a single attack action.

Oh did you guys fix the UI finally?

It's in-progress.

yay

Getting this guy to make signage around the town that you'll eventually make.

lel

The AAAAA one makes me laugh.

McNadlos looks like something you'd actually see in the third world.

Probably is

Propain

The chinese make bootleg restaurants also?

Chinese are pretty turd world user, besides like hongkong.

Man that tries to revolutionary idea of using gas instead of coal to cook food.

Yes to the point of it being extremely funny

Chitty Wok when

Did tats add the new buttons?

Now I just need a picture of the nvl background, when you're like in a shop or something, and what it looks like when you save

Consider this

An icon for equipment? I don't mind it, but a weather indicator could be important since we already have events that rely on it.

I disagree, but here

Could it be placed in the upper left corner until you hover over the menu pop out? Unless it's going to have hover over text it's not like it loses functionality.

I don't see why not but that's probably something for tats to okay

Evil corps

Painpros

So I've edited my way through both of these pastebins now. I'm not sure what permissions I have on these, so I'll have to post grammar edits here underneath them.

pastebin.com/iqmHmb0E - Songbird Harpy
Missing end quote on the fifth paragraph/section. The first usage of 'gaze' in the second line of the nineteenth paragraph should be replaced with a synonym, such as 'stare'. I'd do that instead of replacing the second usage just because it sounds better. The first sentence in the twenty-first paragraph should be behind a variable that checks for any pants at all. Second line of the twenty-fifth paragraph should be 'harpy's' instead of 'harpies'. The twenty-seventh paragraph is a duplicate that should be deleted. Quick in the second line of the thirty-first paragraph should be quickly. On the same line, 'arms' should probably be 'wings'. On the third line there, the phrase 'too much for you to handle' is repetitive with a similar usage the last paragraph, so should be replaced with another turn of phrase like 'sends you over the edge' as a generic example. Finally, I'd replace the final use of 'length' in that paragraph with cock or dick etc. The whole scene without the extra paragraph is about two words undersized, I'd suggest adding 'which loudly echoes through the trees' to the third line in the twenty-ninth paragraph, specifically after 'matches yours'. That's the first thing to come to mind which will put it just over the word count.

pastebin.com/0beCZZw4 - Magpie Harpy
In the ninth section, 'feather' should be 'feathers' and I'd add an 'is' before 'no longer blocked'. For the twelfth, 'it' should be 'is'. On the fifteenth, I'd change 'hand' to 'present' to be more consistent with the action. Stick a 'hand' between 'your' and 'with on the second line of that section. Twentieth, put a 'a' before furious. First use of 'air' in the twenty-ninth section would work better as 'light'. Minor, but I'd remove 'out' on the thirty-second, it's unnecessary. Fifty-third line, maybe replace a 'small' with a synonym like 'tiny'? With the fifty-seventh, the 'skirt' confuses me. Maybe replace it with 'body' or else replaced 'barely covers' with 'makes up' or similar. Gist is that otherwise it's saying you remove something that covers her skirt, which you never pull down before the sex. Sixty-seventh, the second 'moan' should be replaced with 'whimper' or the like, or something with similar purpose like 'complain' etc.

I guess this harpy has hybrid wing arms? There's mention of hands and the like here. If she has back wings I think a more appropriate term would be something like 'tengu'.

That's all the edits I have for either one, it's all just minor grammar corrections or small wording changes for better reading.

>weedies

Nearly.

awooos

ambos

Boogiewaifu

boisluts with THICC butts

We've got one-two, though not a lot of focus on the butt.

Bug succubus. A race of bug that evolved to look like creepy but sexy girls, to feed off of human sex energy or something.

cutetuars

Fuck yeah

We need actually plot. It's time, people are complaining about it, and we're almost done with the first continent. Tats, please elaborate on what the plotline for the first continent will be.

Radical right wing elves.

>no foxgirl racially tense prank wars
>no mantis
>lack of Rambles being forced to continue cleaning while making babies
>no maid staff to help a very pregnant Rambles
>can't press-gang defeated mobs into hired help
>will never live as the true big dick overlord

war

Massive melons

So would someone give me a rundown on making some dosh? is it really just a big ass grind?

Do the desert dungeon, sell some stuff to the witch, and bet

>and bet
M-my momma would frown on that

>momma
I bet she wouldn't approve of forcibly fucking monstergirls either, but here we are

no step on snek

>X is being engulfed by black flames!
Do what now?

???

Who wants to write some events with me? Here are my ideas so far

>Catgirl hires you to find a lost family heirloom in the desert. Keep it or return it for $$$
>Group of bandits keep attacking trade caravans between Beorg/Skypoint etc. Merchants hired you to take care of them
>Wolves/Bears/Buggirls are causing problems in the nearby towns. Beat a certain number of them for the town elder.
>Retrieve a lost item from a certain area. Fight through 3 enemies from that area to get to it. The owner rewards you nicely.

Firestorms

Make them cockroaches for extra creep.

I agree, why are we heading towards the desert?

Desert probably has the least content so I like the first one. Do you mean we should write like a paragraph or a few sentences at a time back and forth?

Drills

Shame this artist has shit fetishes

Doing horror movs:
Doomhole, at Cytube

yeah

in the woods girl

Thanks.

This, including is what my copy of the game looks like, compared to the current release of slablands. It's what I would like to see implemented in ui updates. Thoughts?

Generally an improvement, but I've always been told that having text over background images without some kind of text box is a bad idea.

Yours looks better certainly.

an improvement

Critical flirting

nat 20s

Critical failing.

Namings

laming

Hades waifu