/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition. You got your answer. Don't ask this question again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81073/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63920/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83736/?
skyrim.jpn.org/images/1047/104776.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So anyways, post your own waifus. That's what makes /tesg/ unique. /v/ skyrim threads are a good place for posting other people's waifus, but not here.

Here's a smile

Smiling innocent loli waifu!

That's an odd screenshot filename format

My autism forces me to name every screenshot in a unique way unless part of series.

Stop false flagging Aylen you shitskin fucker.

This is a vampire.

What's wrong with your eyes?

FUCKING ADOPTION WHEN

anyone use rampage ENB?
I want to use something other than the realvision I always install the wrong way

nice enb

what is it?

Who is this semonio demonio

Interesting. That's quite alright, I see nothing I dislike! You're one of my favorite posters now!

>nibba
Holy shit it was Clones the entire time. No wonder, that Krautcuck was openly jealous of our Lord and Savior YuiH.

Here are some side characters

Thanks, although it's nothing fancy. ankoENB with Snapdragon normal variant DoF, because original ankoENB DoF is kinda meh.
My character and one of the thousand variants I made of her. Initially I started as a long haired redhead, but finally gravitated towards short-haired blonde succubi-like hottie. Currently she's undergoing a bimbo phase, hence the tan.

what skin texture

Several people use TKRE which is an edit of it, and iirc think Haar uses the actual Rampage. It's a pretty solid ENB, but also much less performance-friendly than Realvision

Probably never, I'm very sorry user. Kinda sucks too because now she's my favorite. Also it's a great idea I never capitalized on... each Hold has a little girl as part of the town guard, but none of them know about each other.

>anko with snapragon?

how do you use two at the same time?

im using snapdragon

all I really want are some nicer looking textures and a ENB that doesn't need 200 miscellaneous mods to make it look like the screenshots on the mod page

I switched to Tony's Kool Radical ENB like 6 months ago.

Pureskin, nothing else.
Copy just the Snapdragon enbeffectprepass .fx and .fx.ini to your enbseries folder and that's it.
Forgot to add, I love the lighting you achieved. What ENB are you using?

its just snapdragon enb, lemo preset, i think.

but i also use rail light for such lighting but don't think i did for this particular screenie

Stop shitting up the image site you fucking autists.

>yuih uploaded a gore pic with his elf waifu in response to bullying
;_;

I theorize that if Veeky Forums were to impose an IP ban on Latvia, the spam and shitposts will magically stop.

>bit of blood
>gore

come back when you have amputated, tons of blood, semen covered bodies, necro and lots more blood.

even now he fails to understand that people just want him to fuck off, not post more of his shit.

>give someone you don't like attention
>WHY WON'T THEY STOP REPLYING TO ME??????
The pot calling the kettle black and all that.

I want him to post more of his shit.

here you are, user

But she's stabbed to death in the full pic.

his shit was cool, but the minute he jumped on a high horse only because of the fact he makes FUCKING SCREENSHOTS ruined whole impression of him.

there's tons of people that don't need attention whoring and that don't lack skills and contribute to community i.e. gomapero

what am i looking at

>vomit.jpg

wew

People can like who they want, and support who they want. The concept of dragging down someone people like just so that other people will have a chance to shine is actually insane, in the literal sense. It shows no perspective, or problem-solving ability. It's a method of the emotional masses with shallow depth of thought.

There are many waifus but this one is mines, so that makes it unique

what was posted?

Is there a dual sheathe redux patch for glorious daedric armor??

The Rampage guy does recommend a few extra mods but really all you need is the ENB and ELFX

Bear in mind that the screenshots on the nexus page for an ENB tend to be pics where the ENB settings were tweaked a lot, especially with Rampage which is a highly customizable preset

>tfw Woe will never choke on your cock

>snek having a boner
kek I didn't expected that

I think I'm just going to install all my mods first and see how that looks without ENB
is there a sane way to manage switching between different ENB's or do I just need to keep track of files

Your waifu is unique and a good gote!

Elves don't have gag reflexes. It's an evolutionary thing.

Super Deepthroat has taught me otherwise

Why aren't there any good Wraithguard mods for Morrowind? My Keening and Sunder look amazing, but the Wraithguard looks like shit.

There's an ENB manager mod but personally I've never had any trouble just manually installing/uninstalling ENBs so I've never used it. Just gotta make sure I don't accidentally delete any Skyrim files from the root folder and I backed those up in case that happens

That old game was so behind it's time.

SDT was was way ahead of its time, to this day the best modular blowjob game ever

And your waifu should wear less clothes :3

I tried to make Ada angery and failed. This expression stuff is harder than I thought. He just looks kinda pouty.

can we all do a better job of ignoring and reporting this time, please?

Might just be that that particular lip shape and whatever tweaks you made to it don't work well with certain mfg commands

lol

where is the full pic then?

maybe yeah. Smiling seems to be a little easier at least.

>tfw you spend three hours modifying a single ground texture and you don't know why

I think it's because I want to play Skyrim but I really don't know what to do

check the previous thread

I'm pretty sure that's just what playing skyrim feels like

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Try lowering the brows alongside me 6 or me 15/16.

>SDT was was way ahead of its time
Nah
Only one kind of "intercourse" is not ahead of it's time, not to mention the flash animation they used was always behind the times by a large margin (Zone was making games and animations at this point already), the options were scant, and the novelty of swapable characters gives almost no replay value.
I'm sure you still disagree, but I'll agree to disagree because I was very disappointed the first time I played it.

I will try! Next time I play Woe, it'll have to be more nekkid.

At least you're doing something. It's better than launching the game, doing nothing for 5 minutes and then qqqing

Does Woe ever like to be with girls?

Most of the time

Does /tesg/ have any cute earrings I can give my waifu?

where is he originally uploading them?

also im lazy can you point me to the post?

skyrim.jpn.org

Most of the time she is

Story inbound with sister sex

>tfw been playing Skyrim
>actually playing Skyrim, not just fiddling around with mods or solely booting the game to take screenshots

I think I have a problem.

aw I ended up making him look like he's about to cry

You're a crazy person.

There's a few flowery/ buttferfly shaped ones in here if you're into that, nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81073/?
And then there's this nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63920/? Which is a package off of nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83736/?
Playing the game is forbidden, you should know this

Now now... I never confirmed that would definitely happen. Her sister will definitely try though

skyrim.jpn.org/images/1047/104776.jpg

How much of an ass licker can Diana be? Dos this guy have any shame at all?

That's me for about the last month, as well. It feels really, really weird.

>Dos this guy have any shame at all?
If he had any, he would've stopped posting long ago.

>big titty pale elf sister incest sex

Now THIS I can fap to

You realize he made that just so someone would post it on tesg, right

Don't give him any publicity

>drama outside tesg
>still crash this thread
oh tesg you're so crazy

I know, but I literally can't stop
Been trying out Revenge of the Enemies for a bit and I'm kinda having fun.

Right now I'm trying to figure out how many alchemy ingredients got added to skyrim from CACO. There's no list at all of what ingredients are available.

I'm still working on how the whole thing will play out, but there's a good 85% chance you'll unzip.

So where's this little guy heading to?

You should post some nudes of Woe's sister.

Kaarina's pussy !

Theo is looking better than ever! Update his follower!

Raping children is NOT ok

whoops, forgot to respond to this reply.

Overall, I've been playing a lot of skyrim probably due to the combat mods I've just now started using. There's also the fact that after I made my house mod for my khajiit, I felt like doing more stuff with house modding.

We'll see how long that lasts though. Mainly because I want to get into some other games.

Pouty suits him.

>tfw so few mage armors in skyrim
>tfw have to cook up some bootleg compromise to get even near the look I want
>even when I find something the textures are ancient and look bad
I want to cry but I have no tears left in me

Woe's sister is not ok, in many ways. Her only redeemable trait is her stoic and unwavering love and allegiance to her family.