>Onigashima dropmaps
imgur.com/a/TOiMc

>English FGO
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something
>You get 42 quartz, 6000 fp, Journey CE, 10 4* exp, 5 HP/ATK Fou, Saber Lily and a 4* of your choosing if you make your account before the 31st of July

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna to be released in late June to early July
>Addition of Extra class slot for support
>4* stat Fou in the rare prism exchange
>A new summer event has been announced in which Raikou will receive a swimsuit version
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal
news.fate-go.jp/2017/700days/
>10 quartz

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
>[JPN] (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA
>[US] (last reset: June 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

LIZ THREAD

>tfw every traded NA account is probably going to get banned
It'll be funny.

Siquri doki desu thread

Star with Kaleidoscope/Heracles/Emiya or continue rolling for Waver?

10.0 thread.

>is probably going to get banned
Why?

I'm sad that TamaCat isn't top 30.

KnK rerun when

>try to buy 1 quartz for 99 cents
>card declined
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Where do I farm materials for ascension and skill ups?

Nobu a CUTE.

Read the OP

You get instantly banned for trading accounts on the JP server nowadays, it won't be surprising if they do the same for NA.

>Spend 2 days trying to get Waver on NA.
>Give up and uninstall it.
>Do a random 10 roll on JP.
>Get Raikou.
JP confirmed best server.

?

>Finally have someone to carry me through 40 AP
>He doesn't show up for support

And how the heck do they track that

How does Lancelot compare with Herc? Trying to decide if I should level Lance for some damage or keep using all my XP on Waver or Jean and then get Hercules for my free 4*

Why do you hate him even though all he wants to do is love his waifu and fight for justice under your command? Why do you reward his loyalty with loathing?

Fuck off Jetfag really fuck off please

>level 25
>can't do 40ap exp quest
Fuck, I can't constant level on 30ap anymore. Waver is awful right now and herk can't carry by himself.

>Shitdicca fag being this mad

This brings me back to the days of Lancelot can't clear hands

Ah memories

By location

Vlad should have been a Lancer and his NP should have worked like Jekyll's one

Hes ugly

I need friends

>Vlad should have been a Lancer
Wait for it.

git fucking gud

>there's was people in the last thread
>that were false flagging and using ozzy to shitpost
Absolutely disgusting a true ozzyfag will never use his husbando like that

>non-damage NP
>to a berserker
Nah, that's the worst kind of NP.

>wanting a girl who wants badboy dick more than yours

>add someone from the thread
>they remove me

damn...

Second most popular Alter Ego!

Who else is two-hercin through this story?

Post Medium Red Oni

>implying Jekyll isn't top tier

Keep updating the friend list. They will appear.

>tfw finding that 15-second PV of FGO edited to make the girls topless in the correct artystle

>A Rider who can mount dragonkind exceptionally.

>The official explanation, as Boudicca explains it, is that something may be off with her saint graph.
It is not at all an 'official' explanation. She suggests it as a vague possibility, but openly admits there is no actual reason to believe it. It's obviously untrue because every time she's appeared, she has not hated Nero, and she can't have had her saint graph altered every time. Heroic Spirits have the chance of growing beyond petty desires for vengeance in life, like Gawain did for Lancelot and etc. Boudica is a good enough person to not blame Nero. That is not to say she doesn't feel angry about what happened to her, she's just rational enough to dissociate Nero from what happened to her.

>Aka bullshit justification's for her letting off Nero.
Except Nero did absolutely nothing to Boudica and Boudica has no sane reason to hate her. Even in real life, the shit that went down in Britain was due to the local governor's orders that did not come from Nero. Nero still feels sorry about what happened and wishes she could have prevented it somehow. I'm not sure where your irrational hatred of Nero comes from, but this is not a valid reason to hate her.

>Bouddica hates all Roman's. It's her thing.
I've never seen that stated or even implied anywhere. Boudica certainly seems to have no problem with any of the Romans in the Order that she gladly fights beside. She might have a skill that makes her strong against Romans, but that's like saying Scathach hates Divine Spirits because she has a skill that makes her strong against them. Poppycock is what it is.

I feel like there's been a surge of Lizfags recently. A lot of people are getting her as their first FGO waifu.

Has anyone been banned for rerolling?

medium red oni

>tfw rerolling for Artoria Alter

Why is Martha so lewd ?

Is she a good 4* though ?

I need a good roll.

She's inferior to true Tamamo

Sent you a request Clownfag, glad to see you are back.

no

>The official explanation, as Boudicca explains it, is that something may be off with her saint graph.
You're reading way too much into it. It's like saying somebody is literally the son of a gun because someone called them a son of a gun. She's just putting emphasis on the oddness of how she can find it in herself to be conciliatory.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Sent a request

Who /gil/ here

UNRIVALLED

whats stopping me from using the quartz i got from Fuyuki to roll one more time in hopes of getting something good ?

Forever and ever

Saving my quartz for AUO.

This:
>in hopes of getting something good ?

Also
>" "

You won't get anything good.

The most powerful servant, Gilgamesh.

Just save quartz and wait for her rate up fampai

>using Servant with exp invested as fodder doesn't transfer the exp to the new Servant
Fucking disgrace.

Look both Lancelot and Herakles get outshined in the future. Herakles gets replaced by Cu Alter who is far better even when Herk has the Bond CE, and Lancelot gets replaced by Raikou.

Herakles without the CE isn't even that good, and it will take you at least a year to get that CE. Likewise Lancelot will be fucking useless if you can't produce stars to use Infinite Military Training, and the only way to get consistent stars is Twice CE which also comes later.

So, both are kind of equal now, and both get outshined later. Just do what you want.

Is it that bad? I was thinking about buying a Shiki account from yahoo auctions to get started on the normal server

How the fuck are people doing rerolls so quickly? I'm skipping all text, doing battles as quickly as I can and it's still taking a while. Yet people say it only takes 30 minutes.

You could do rerolls instead of that.

That's literally what you're supposed to do.
Finnish fuuyuki and try to roll for Saber Alter after she gets added to the gatcha.

Is there a list of all gacha rate ups we had so far somewhere?

Jeannefags BTFO?

Me

She not my waifu but I used enGO to get her since her vanilla version won't come to me.

>no Kazıklı Bey
Fuck that

Is Mash worth leveling up or should I just level up my Emiya instead?

I'd like to take a moment just to appreciate that the translators went with "Dark Jeanne" for Jeanne Alter instead of "Jeanne Dark".

There's no event right now, so rates are normal.
But if you save for an event where rates are boosted for specific Servants and CEs, you might just get something.

how to do fast rerolls? cloning memu instances with clean install doesn't work.

How strong is Lancelot's canon strength?

Kiara-chan

>Those fangs
A cute
I had him con cold storage but this event made me work on him

Are these like fate episodes? How do I access them?

>Make him a Lancer
>NP is actually Demonic Defender of the State
>For three turns it gives him a huge attack and crit boost
>Animations change to summoning stakes from the ground instead of stabbing with the spear
>Extra involves stabbing them and letting stakes explode from their body

Reporting in

Jeanne (Rider) when?

I have like 3 million qp already and make it faster than I can spend it on leveling. Is there some other use for the stuff?

Bond level+ ascension

Man, these jokes here and there really feel awkward when something supposedly serious is happening

1800 ATK > 3000 HP

Nasu had always written that way

like Kiara dying while orgasming

After Sieg arrives so he can be her mount.

Hello guys.
I didn't know you could re-roll and I have already reached level 14 with a level 32 Medusa and a level 18 Carmilla.
I have no 5* Servants. Should I delete the game from the tablet and re-install?
Thanks for your help.

Every power up in the game uses QP. 3 million is nothing, you'll be spending that every day I'm the future

Kiara was dying like the little mermaid.

Bond level + ascensions
Some also require you to be at a certain point in the Story like with Grand Series characters in GBF

Is there any good Jeanne/Marie doujin?

But thats hot

A girl(Male) will wear one of these, pick one.