Post your Shiftknob and rate others

Post your Shiftknob and rate others.

No hom/o/

Not mine, but I saw saw this pic the other day

Sup other mustang

Stock is a best. Also hello fellow stang bros, is my 4.6 2v welcome?

Just breaking up the Mustang circlejerk

Allow me to join

its on the way. for my adub.

I'll be honest I've been wanting one just like this for my BRZ, how do you like it?

>tfw went back to stock because Toyota got it right.

I kinda want one of these.

Pretty good, easier to row because of better leverage while also being fairly short, it also feels way better in the hand.

If you get one, see if you can get a metal/aluminium Shiftknob or retainer to have some weight, it makes it really smooth.

Sup bro, nice ball, no homo.

Why one when you can have three?

Hell yeah. Definitely a yes on the metal as I would love for it to have some weight. Thanks man!

Hey guys, i just bought a brand new honda, I just love these shift knobs!

Get on my level poorfags.

My automatic corolla has the same exact shift knob without the porsche symbol

My grandpa has an old decommissioned one on a stand with his units on it that they made for him when he retired. It looks a lot like that except that little 4 direction switch by the thumb has a little flat nipple on the end coated with something light green, maybe radium. Leads me to believe its newer than that stick.
Also
>not getting a right hand drive so you can put the stick where the steering wheel is and the gas where the shifter is on your left in order to have your own fighter cockpit

no, this isn't a board for cars. It's a board for v8 engines.

Kinda wanna do this. Ild be too embarrassed tho, have to cover it when i parked.

why though

Thats the fucking coolest thing I've ever seen. I am buying one immediately.

300$

Cause dicks are nice?

Do you drive a jet? Btw nice trips

And? I have enough disposable income. I live off basically oxygen, water and dry bread but I mean, why would you not have a fucking fighter jet control column as your gear stick?