pastebin.com/cmGEBGdc
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

strawpoll.me/13218225

Storyfags imgur: imgur.com/a/iNUlq

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13218225
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/McDonough
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/File:Fo4_McDonough_WillNotSpeakToPress.ogg
youtu.be/fwdWK4hXYxo?t=584
modgames.net/load/fallout_new_vegas/gejmplej/realistic_wasteland_lighting_enhancement/92-1-0-19779
playground.ru/files/fallout_new_vegas_realistic_wasteland_lighting_enhancement_0_9-99976/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey, could someone help me out here?
Everytime i go into the files for fallout new vegas and try to open the game manually by running one of the executables, i simply get pic related and cant continue.
Now, this might not sound like such a huge problem, but the thing is, this prevents NMM from functioning at all. Wich is kinda dissapointing.

best enb?

B U T T S

I can't be the only one that feels that the more they mod their game the worse it gets, right?

I get the uneasy feeling that New Vegas isn't working like it should. Some mods are extremely reliable, but others make me worried.

any armor recommendations that are similar to pic relater

bruised faces and untouched bodies desu

Dat Ass!

Personally I'd try uninstalling and reinstalling, it's what has fixed issues of folders being locked for what ever fucking reason when I was trying to get an ENB running, gave up and went back to NMC's texture with a couple other mods.

>Obsidishit edition
fuck off this is where best fallout is discussed. go back to /v/ with your meme threads

New Vegas edition calls for a New Vegas butt

Did you pre-order Creation Club yet? :) Can't wait for that mudcrab armor, huh guys? Anyone else with me?

BETHESDA!

BETHESDA!

>strawpoll.me/13218225

>best girl
>a robot wins

So I guess it turned out ok

>best girl poll
>no nora
t r a s h

Fallout 4
Cons: Bearly a story, shitty weapons, shitty factions, perverted mods that only make women ass and breasts bigger, shitty power armor, shitty weapon crafting.

Pros: a few good characters, a build mode, good music.

Overall: I would rather play Sonic Boom then play Fallout 4 again.

Nth for when will pillory's be intractable

>best girl
>no Moira Brown

First person view mod when?

never ever

I will limit the pain i inflict, if possible

I want to stop West Tek Goggles from spawning on enemies. If I delete this before I run the mod the first time this should break level list injection I think.

Player can use them, if that's what you mean. There's a mod for it.

afteranightwithcait.png

No I mean, I want to be able to use the npc in them without the game freaking out or teleporting the npc out of them

w h a t m o d s

>good music
If it's so good why did they recycle GNR songs? For what reason would they be so lazy for?

Veronica repairing some damage ED-E has.

Yeah that's a bad feeling. I'm somewhat at that point, like I think AI behaviors might've been twerked a bit but it's hard to tell if it's from my doing of just general Gamebryo hijinks.

Can you run the game via steam?

Stop using NMM.

Now I understand. You are hiding because you fear death.

For some reason talking to NPCs makes their weapons "flicker", as if their equipment had been changed. Talking to NCR Troopers rarely makes them stutter around in their movement while talking to me. Then there's my carry weight, health settings (JSawyer Ultimate) and necklaces options not working properly when loading a save, meaning I have to reload the save for everything to work correctly (or change it back and forth in MCM).

I don't like this shit. That's why I play with vanilla graphics, at least that makes me feel that everything looks right.

I thought it wasn't possible

Just bought fallout new vegas with all dlc. Checking out mods because DAMN the game looks ugly.

what the fuck is this

I get this with Skyrim sometimes, close out steam and whatever mod organizer youre using, start up steam then try again. Never had to reinstall to fix it

Op pastebin has some, I'm using New Vegas Redesigned 2 and liking it so far.

Proper skills,traits? And perks in fallout 4

What the fuck am I looking at?

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/McDonough
>If one listens to the Mayor's second response to Piper being in the room, when he says NOT, his voice will sound slightly robotic with a louder tune. This is an early give away that he is a synth.
>fallout.wikia.com/wiki/File:Fo4_McDonough_WillNotSpeakToPress.ogg

Yeah I'm currently checking it out so that I can get a graphical update to everything.

thank god for mods

Something they said couldn't be done, just like they said you couldn't do a couple things without their GECK and a week later someone had a mod out doing jus that.

HOW? WHERE? DOWNLOAD NOW

That doesn't help
Don't you post noras at me
Or is that piper?
I can't tell

Or just get the vats information perk and vats everyone, anyone not in armor with a base 10 energy resistance, or 10 higher than their armor should give is a synth.

WHERES THE DOWNLOAD YOU FUCKING FAGGOT NIGGER CHILD RAPIST?!?!?!?!

Skills and traits in fallout 4
Read the bottom right "fallout cascadia" gotta wait for that to be released but they will release it stand alone like the modded old school dialogue

>shitty power armor, shitty weapon crafting

Aw fucking shit, that fucking shit will never release

I'm certain they will release it as a modders resource like they said they would if cascadia goes under

that's a m y t h

I still can't tell if it's nora or piper
Also i know that's the b&b suit, what about the other one?

who said it was bait?

why is starlight drive in so comfy?

>this doesn't happen with any other synth

Yeah, I've done what I can but I have to use a laptop for work reasons and my old one that was a "gaming" laptop bricked. Best I could manage at the time was one with an i5

>hanging out with my settler bros
>someone mentions they saw some raiders near by
>packing my gear to go check it out
>Cait and I wearing our casual stuff
>she starts changing into her traveling gear
>right in front of me
I couldn't focus for the rest of the day.

Well since I played on console it could be different or they patched it out. It used to work because the guy you meet in the waste having a stand off with himself had it and so did the Mayor.

Woops forgot to filter cait again

it sounds like that's a simple task, but you mention forgetting it a lot. Are you ok user?

Starlight being best, psh build all that in Vault 88 son

I've been using decent plus, seems to be the real vision equiv of fo4

Kek

but i don't belong in a vault.

youtu.be/fwdWK4hXYxo?t=584
9:44

They're the same thing. B&B is just a recolor of the GITS suit.

Oh i see
Thanks

>Did it with Sturges
>Not a comparison with random settlers and settler synths
With this top tier investigation abilities Nat is Piper's daughter

Cool man, like I said USED to or it could be just those two for some reason.

No, haven't been getting sleep lately

Just turn Vault 88 into Cozy Town USA

Fucking keked

How come the best waifu isn't even a companion?

because she's already a follower

>Literal potato NPCs
Why do you fags like New Vegas again?

Am i the only on using Settlement keyword and can't access contraption workshop crafts?

That's what you get for using settlement keywords.

I HAVE A MIGHTY NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

cheeki

Because it's the best RPG.

And despite superior technology, Piper is ugly as sin.

writing is like so fuggin deep man

First time playing FNV on pc what are the must have mods for visual and performance? can't read the pastebin at this moment.

>that fucking hairy lip

>posts horrendous potatofaced creature with hair that's barely attached
>calls piper hideous
Opinion disreguarded

4gb patch, jsawyer, Nevada skies

Realistic Wasteland Lighting Enhancement.

modgames.net/load/fallout_new_vegas/gejmplej/realistic_wasteland_lighting_enhancement/92-1-0-19779

playground.ru/files/fallout_new_vegas_realistic_wasteland_lighting_enhancement_0_9-99976/

The look of the npcs is pretty low on my list of priorities

This. Nice to see some people don't just play to jack it to waifus.

tbf i would bother if they let me build a cozy exterior vault trading post
But they don't so I have no interest, at least not right now.
Maybe later it'll be a super seekret minuteman stash or something

I love it but its way too remote. Such a slog to run there.

>muh muh grapix
Why do you like Bethesda again?

But you can build a vault outside...

It took a lot of procedures to give my waifu the body she wanted, to make her appearance match the way she sees herself. But she's happy now, and if she's happy I'm happy.

STILL

CAN'T

ROMANCE

HER

THOUGH

highly underrated post