wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Stormblood Trailer
youtu.be/Acf6lPBNXOU

>DFF NT
youtu.be/bUkhDTVAOko

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10
GL Update #8: youtu.be/aZpESXSnOmo

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84
youtu.be/L1sl-YoMi3Q

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

exvius.gamepedia.com/Summon_Simulator/1st_Anniversary_Celebration
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just you watch, i'm going to get two rainbows on Friday and one of them will be Fryevia.

She is a useless meme anyways

Well i'm going to pull Ramza then

So, I have 99/100 slots used, can I do the 5k summons and just go red numbers and then manage loots and use cactuars or I will lose summons?

i'm gonna do it and get no rainbows for whatever fucking reason lol

Summon as much as you want but you won't be able to play missions/events until your numbers aren't red.

Episode Prompto was pretty nice, was less melodramatic than I was afraid it would be. Sure Prompto was being kinda emo but at least he wasn't insufferable or whiny about it and he picked up his own damn self to get out of it. Plus Aranea was fucking great slapping some sense into him.

Episode Best Boy is probably going to kill me though.

Literally who

ME TOO

That's user, have faith.

I just want her tmr.

Nice, 90 of that slots are cactuars and limit pots so they will be gine as soon as I get a Rikku

What i'm gonna pull:
>Gilgamesh : to break 1k attack
>DKC : dark element GS
Everything will be fine.

I emptied my pockets of tickets and lapis for Orlandeau on his banner and walked away empty handed. Now, my faith shall be rewarded, of this I am certain. I shall draw Orlandeau and Rikku. And in mere months I will draw Veritas of the Dark. And I shall assemble a team of such terrible power that the game will tremble.
Soon.

Is there anything to do with excess Kelsus shards? I have not bought the shards from MogKing yet, and it seems like that's just a waste of 9K currency to get something slightly faster.

>what you want to pull
>what you're gonna get
go

He needs 60 to awaken.

>what you want to pull
anything that's not a dupe that I can actually use
>what you're gonna get
probably Lightning

>what you want to pull
Orlandeau or Ramza
>what you're gonna get
My third Delita or Fryevia

>Fryveia
>Fryveia

Tidus, Fryveia, Ramza, Orlandeau. I'm not picky.
I see... a Marie in my future.

EP (and to an extent Noctis being all depressed over Luna) was one of the few times I didn't get annoyed at characters being emo. I just wanted to pat their heads instead of tell them to fuck off. Maybe slap Prompto for burning himself. But mostly hug him.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

>loses will to live
>remembers Noctis, hears Noctis sent Aranea to make sure he was safe, Aranea assures Noctis loves him and doesn't hate him
>hello, will to live
>"ever at your side"
nigga u gay

Yeah it helps that Prompto is already established to be really self-doubting so being emo is just a part of who he is. It helps that he's not in perpetual whine mode or actively setting people back by it.

Looks like Rikku
Also my team only allow hoes so I need that ice bitch and the cannon bitch and some buffer

shippers are cancer

>what you want to pull
Good damage dealer. Already stocked in the support department (Ramza, Tilith, Marie, WoL, hopefully Rikku), basically my only good damage dealers are Fryevia and Firion. Would like Orlandu, Aileen, Reberta, or Tidus, wouldn't mind Olive, Noctis, Gilgamesh, or dupe Fryevia.

.>what you're gonna get
Probably a fucking Lightning, I've spent all my luck pulling Tilith on my second try and then Ramza a couple pulls later.

am I the only one who thought Prompto's smile looked kind of forced/pained when he said that? The hell was with that? I don't think it was animation errors or failure to convey an emotion.

does anyone feel like doing ult+ fiend? I've got a room up (7243 as usual) if anyone feels like joining in.
as usual my ability loadout is subject to suggestions, I haven't done this with pubs yet so I don't know what's best through trial yet.

>What I want to pull
Ramza

>What I'll probably get
Ramza

I have 275 shards currently, so I wouldn't even need to buy all of the MogKing shards, would I? We're getting more shards as log-in bonuses soon too.

Well if I had serious self doubts about my worth to the point I thought nobody loved me and then I was told someone actually did give a shit about me for real I'd be ecstatic, whether I want to bone them or not. Take off those yaoi goggles.

A+ was a total disaster on sunday, but I guess we'll see how it goes.

Nah I got the same impression. His response to Noct made it seem like he still had some lingering issues despite what he was saying. He made some steps forward but the events of EP and afterwards didn't cure him instantly, which is more realistic. Stuff like that takes time.

it's just ult+, it shouldn't be that bad.

2/4 for ult+ fiend.

I'll be happy regardless, since my old account just had Lightning, but I would really like to pull my man Tito.

>what you want to pull
Ramza, Fohlen, Rem
>what you're gonna get
dupe Luneth or my first Lightning. Or Fryevia since I sold her moogles.

Also, I'm about to try the ELT Maxwell trial, any general tips for five man team composition? I know I should be targeting her SPR but the only mage I have is Exdeath (and Zyrus, but he's not leveled). Would just a single friend Fryevia be able to murder her? Maybe round out the team with Cecil, Minfilia, Ling and Tilith. For the esper kill, I always suck at those. I think it's activate the esper, watch the CG cutscene, make my killing attacks and then hope the esper attack lands during that, since the last time I tried this, the friendlandu's DR killed the boss and the esper's actual attack never appeared, it just cut to victory.

And fuck reCAPTCHA, damn thing always fails 4+ times and for the past week the images have been fading away in slow motion.

No, but I assume we're not going to stop there. It's hard to get people to bring non-elemental offense.

don't a lot of BSBs have non-elemental portions though? and same with OSBs?

Shai'hulud!
Why did Verstael think implanting himself into a giant robo worm that can be killed by shooting it enough times would be a good idea?

Yes, and YOU WOULD THINK people would bring more of those.

>Want a Freyveia
>Will be my 4th Reverts

still 2/4 for ult+ fiend lads.
Could use damage and breaks if you can provide.

True. I couldn't tell if he was trying to put on a brave face or if he was legitimately questioning whether or not he'd stay by Noctis forever, given the whole "live for yourself" thing.

Obviously we know how that turned out.

>want a fucking chainer
>get 3rd Emperor

We can just use warm bodies at this point. I can swap to breaks if someone wants to bring a healer or wall. But my best offense in VI is probably Terra's OSB, which would really suck.

alright lads, 3/4 for ult+ fiend. bring whatever, it's just ult+ and we've got wall, boostga, hastega, and FB covered.

I can have OK carry an ability to free up some space for one of the healers if needed.

> didn't pull on Celes banner because lmao Cloud USB and summer dupe banners
You deserved this fate

Meme god

Second Marie

What if Vayne was a morally ambiguous character that is a provocative reflection and insight into the nature of man?

Your team + Fryevia is what I used, I'd give Cecil a Black Belt to build esper crystals and just auto attack when you have a free turn. Fryevia shredded through her in a few turns, the hard part is building up the esper bar. Put Diabolos on Cecil, keep Ling's attack breaks up, Minfilia for light resist+stat buffs. Be sure to guard every 5 turns or one of her her attacks will OHKO you. If you think you missed the esper kill, just close the game immediately and restart, hopefully when the game loads you should be able to repeat that turn.

Is it only the FF3 Torment that goes live today?

he explored the nature of his brother really closely

Everyone in Ivalice is morally ambiguous, except the Lucavi and Feolthanos. Even the Occuria aren't clearly evil, considering they want peace and order for "their" world.
They're just all acting in their own interests, resulting in conflict.

Thanks, I've got the belt on him, here I go.

So, looks like I got odin somehow, whIch skill should I get from him?
I already got all the +dmg passive

Bladeblitz and the killers.

Bladeblitz.

>50k lifebanes
Now that's what I call nothing wrong.

Bladeblitz, killers, lance, and fingersnap

I don't have that and looks like his max lvl is 30, how do you upgrade this guys?

alright lads, that was well fungah'd. I'll get an apoc+ room up.

Oh, at level 30 you need to go back to the esper mission and fight a stronger version. That unlocks their 2* and gives them a max level of 40 and more stats.

Since you haven't gotten to his mission yet, you won't be able to get his 2* for a good long while.

We'll see how if he can keep it up for the A+ raid when it gets here. Gotta keep buffs in mind too when it smacks people around with fiendish rage

>of my 80 friends, only one of them has their Fryevia up right now
Refresh button when?

how is that wrong though?

I might have to lend you my body for this one friend, have things to do

This reminds me i still need to do it myself.
Ultros too, for that matter.
Fucking real life and fgo.

Yeah I only had the first one, the water bitch, I don't know how I got odin

baka

Gentle reminder that the vast majority of you will pull Lightning on Thursday.

>Sephiroth is a figure in Judaism
>Nibelheim (Niflheim), Midgar (Midgard)
>FF7 Sephiroth fucks everything up until Cloud saves the day
>Cloud, an Aryan man
>mfw FF7 is about removing the Jews and saving white spaces from their cancer
No wonder I love it so much. If this post gets deleted mods are kike fags.

>What you want
Ramza,Gilgamesh, or DKC
>What you'll get
Marie, Rem, or Wilhelm

what's wrong with rem bro

Reminder that Japanese use Western religious symbols and terminology just because they think it looks/sounds cool.

And, well, they're not wrong.

that's alright lad, at least you have SBs that are easy to use.

Nothing really, just that she was one of the first 5*s i would consider to be a "mid tier" for me
better than a 2nd lightning/luneth i guess

Rem is sleeper overpowered though, she can crank out insane magic damage and since she can equip swords she can totally exploit Letters and Arms.

Her Dagger Boomerang is stronger than Aterna at max uses, can benefit from killers, can be of multiple elements and costs a fraction of the MP. Oh, and it's naturally doublecasted with dual wield. She's crazy.

really good sprite for such a shitty villain

It's unfortunate, I liked Sephiroth until I took the redpill and also realized he's from kike mythology.

Vayne's getting into BE? I been outta these threads for a bit.
And he doesn't seem to have a weapon in his sprite.. I sure hope he's not limited to knuckles. Surely they'll let him use swords at least?

>Altema notes:
>Vayne's a 4* base? You gotta be kidding me.
>You're the last boss!! Why are you a 4* base??
lmao

but he's not a villain user.
Unless that's what you are trying to say, that he's a shitty villain because he isn't one at all.

>You're the last boss!! Why are you a 4* base??

Ah, so YOU'RE what happened to THOSE kids. Sounds about right.

Well fungah'd lads, well fungah'd.

What 5* bases do you guys have so far

>White Knight Noel
>Gilgamesh
>Olive
>Queen

He's the only mainline final boss in the game above base 3* right now aside from the emperor.
And most units have completely random equips.

The fact that he can probably do fists at all is an amazing sign though, they're the best weapon in the game for physical damage hands down.

CoD has the excuse of being a launch hero, where numbers are deliberately fucked to hook nostalgiafags. Gotta have some easily achievable bait like Exdeath, Cecil, Kefka, and Kuja.
After launch, though? Everyone cool must be 5*.

Well, we may have brought too many healers on that one. I need to think of some offense if I'm going to be any help next time.

>Down to one ability use out of 18
At least no one died after ultimate dispel, that could've been close at the end there. Good stuff

I just need a dupe Fryevia to achieve chain godhood

I'm so close that I know i'll get my very first Lightning.

>exvius.gamepedia.com/Summon_Simulator/1st_Anniversary_Celebration
>13 rolls to get rikku
I'm super scared right now

Except for Emperor, all the other final bosses are launch heroes. Vayne's the first one since Emperor.

Jesus Christ, I'm still hunting for the lone Fryevia in my friends list. I've passed a couple non-friend icetits along the way but they have half the mag of mine friend's. Does JP have a refresh button?
>suddenly find him while typing this
>the fucker JUST changed his Fryevia to Maxwell
Son of a bitch. Well, time to see if there are any on the doc that actually have her up right now.

Literally the main protagonists of XII are base 3* and 4* respectively.
To the japs, Basch is a literal who. It's all about dat Vaan and Gabranth.

> G5 simulator
based retard

isnt balthier 5*?