ace-infinity.bngames.net/

>
infbuild.sorairo.pictures/#011n010001010000000000000001

>
youtu.be/y0Kyw7xXFvg

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/

>
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eP07-JbjTjXkD5nQlNkC0I8WidP_AXD1K4S9jESx-Jk/edit?usp=sharing

Mobius 1, engage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uEGzGQI8OmQ&feature=youtu.be
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/145862353
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Available.

I have some reserve stock of the sold out ones that will be made available in the next few weeks.

Galm patch when?

5th for ANGRY ABOUT BORDERS

Based as always.

It's going to have the conventional hardpoints.

Currently in the ballpark of 20 - 25 for an initial count.

And the webm is grainy because it's long and involves a lot of movement. This one should be better quality wise.

A year ago. Sorry.

I have to say, you've improved the lighting immensely. I love how the glare from the missiles reflects on the airframe.

What cargo plane is that?

Looks like a C-17.

8th for
Ace Combat:It ain't me edition

This stupid looking thing is one of my many planefus, because I'm just a slut.

Others include the old hag planfus, the Do-335 and the J7W1, the Mig-21, the Draken, the F-15E, and really any Russian two seater fighter besides the Su-34, and the Russian stealths

My main planefu is the Su-35 902, but I couldn't find any pictures of it on my computer ;-;

Here's one. Premium taste, buddy.

>7 is 30fps on PS4

LMAO

>/v/ermin wants to have console wars

Fuck off.

>not buying PC
Also, isn't that only for PS4, not the PS4+?

is this real or is it a shitpost?

i thought they learned their lesson from Xbox 360

youtube.com/watch?v=uEGzGQI8OmQ&feature=youtu.be

>caring about framerate

kill yourself

>barely reaches 50 FPS with nothing on screen
>shoot missile
>37 FPS
nigga all the PS2 AC games were 60 FPS. it doesn't hurt to ask a little bit of consistency

Welp, you guys are right. Since AC7 isn't going to be 60 FPS 100%, it won't be a good game. That's a real shame, I'd sure wanted to play it, but having anything less than 60 is utterly and completely unplayable. Time to shut the thread down and forget about AC7. Oh well.

>literally eating shit and loving it

lol

It's time to go back to /v/.

Guess I'll go post about planes in /wtg/ instead.

I would be shocked if optimization wasn't one of the reasons they pushed AC7 back to 2018

>delay AC7
>doesn't spend the extra time on optimization

for what purpose then? i mean i'll take what i can get but come on

btw did you add a "shake" effect when going fast to add to the sense of speed?

why are you guys arguing about the FPS in AC7?

yeah its bad but there's the PC version so stop crying that your consoles can't handle it.

also, 30-40 FPS is better than 0 FPS. be glad AC7 is actually happening and in great shape

>/v/irgin plays the 'I'm one of you guys!' card

Return to /v/ immediately

Let's play count the (You)s

The PS2 was build for 60fps though, it's not the same for other consoles. Especially when they now have an important and expensive cloud simulation effect that actually matter for the gameplay and a lot of other shit.

Beside there's a PC version anyway, and if you can run user's Project Wingman at 60fps you can run AC7 at 60fps.

Also PS4Pro will run it at 60 too. Oh what? You bought the peasant PS4? It's your own fault.

So you're saying AC3, ACX and AC6 aren't good games. Fuck you my man.

>gleipnir mission 7b
>shock cannon phase

I give up, how the shit do you hit this fucker with guns? Just how? I can't seem to make a clean pass without smacking into it.

F-4 btw.

>what is sarcasm

>what is it indeed

In the current alpha missile launches seem a bit too subtle. It's easy to not be sure if one launched or not when you're going at high speed and turning and AWACS is talking and so on. It might benefit from a louder missile launch sound or a beep or something.

infinity scrub from the last thread back with a few more questions.

1. I got the F15C Pixy from a drop today, is it any good or should I buy one of the previously suggested fighters?
2. is having a bomber important or should I not bother?
2.5. if bombers are important should I get the special B1 o4 wait for the standard B2?
3. what are the most important enhancements to equip? I imagine every standard missile buff is mandatory, but what about the other 3 slots?

try flying slower? You can also fire guns before the reticule shows up and they'll still connect. Around 800 I think.

Pixy is good, stick with it for the time being. IMO, you ought to stay away from bombers from the time being. As far as equipment goes, missile upgrades and plane armor for now.

I still cannot believe that no one bothered to report this thread for using off-topic image
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/145862353

>#230
Jesus man, let it go

>VGL6
And now I'm sad.

800? Gotcha, gonna give it a shot again tonight. I am not looking forward to guns-only Alect.

I'm so sorry

does it open up?

Is this what I think it is

>Turning our unique superplane into a shitty generic superplane

reeeeeeee

So, did any of you buddies watch LWA's last episode?

LWA?

Why would you do this

I would, but it's not on crunchyroll.

I just finished it. All these buddies.

Why does it matter?

the fuck's LWA?

Good god, that fucking F-16 gets me every time. The F-4 can't seem to get out of the way fast enough

It's too bad you die in one hit on Ace.

Little Witch Academia. Last episode was literally a not!V2 launch and pursuit

oh that. i'll check it out

Aside from the bits that are intentionally wrong, this is actually one of the more accurate depictions.

Needs more flat panels to be truly stealthy. I can still see a few curves.

Because I'm a turbonigger.

I'm actually trying to replace it with a regular cockpit though, fucking hate COFFINs.

Was it supposed to have an internal weapons bay?

The TLS is internal

The nose section of the production ADF-01 pops open to reveal the TLS.

Why does the front emblem look like wardog?

Fucking hell I didn't even think about the TLS.

The FALKEN nose was honestly never really going to stay, and I don't have the skills to rig and animate that anyway.

NG+ probably.

The plane was the most generic design ever made anyways.

What's it like having shit taste?

Are you the guy who got mad and started posting those terribly impractical deviant art planes?

No, just voicing my opinion. The design really doesn't look special either way. It doesn't have a striking design.

Well you're entitled to your opinion, but you would have to be blind if you can't see how unusual it is compared to actual designs, while not going full ridiculous.

what's a "striking design" to you? inb4 forward swept wings.

2bh the production ADF-01 looks decent enough, but with the nose popped open it looks retarded.

It instantly reminds me of an F-16XL with two tails/intakes.

I agree, it needs a gimmick to stand out.
If you look at Ace Combat, all the superplanes have one unique thing about them.
The Wyvern has those switchblade wings, the Falken/Morgan has the TLS, the Nosferatu has the pop up weapons bays, and so on.
The /aceg/ plane is just a YF-23 and an F-16XL mashed together.

Have you guys seen anything from AC7 that doesn't look great so far?

Admittedly I haven't looked too in-depth with it. I'm not used to actually thinking a game looks like it won't suck, but so far everything I've seen is exactly what I want out of an Ace Combat game.

>unusual
It's just an F-22 and F-16XL squished together

It does have a gimmick.

Designed by buddies.

Just because something is unusual doesn't make it an aesthetic design. Our superplane honestly looks like a PAK-FA and an F-16 had retard babies. It's just dumb.

Maybe you should have convinced more people to vote for different options then. It looks like the silent majority won.

Look at the superplanes from ace combat. Any of them are instantly recognizable, they look sharp, sleek and obviously beyond our current technology (which is the main point of superplanes either way). You can name each and every single one of them without fail after seeing them once.

Slapping a bunch of design choices that were rarely used doesn't make a plane "super", it just makes it a frankenstein of abandoned design choices.

The point of a superplane is to be unique and creative, not reused assets.

if true, the frame rate on consoles might be a wee bit disappointing.
do you honestly believe there's enough active /aceg/ posters to make up a "silent majority"?

On a scale of Yuri on Ice to Sakura Trick how gay is the show?

looks more like a T-50 and an F-16XL were rubbed tpgether to me.

not really

Didn't we stop calling it a superplane?

I think thunder calls it the "original plane"
or "community plane"

It was just a waste of time then

The term "superplane" was a bit of hyperbole on my part when the project was still in its infancy. It was always going to be a high performance conventional top dog plane for my RPG, taking the place of the ASF-14. A real world superplane, like the F-22.

From watching the design polls in near real time, there was a consistent number of participants, both silent and vocal. Usually 20 to 30.

Given that I'm the only one (Besides the artists) who actually invested any time in this project, I'd disagree.

the falken is from ace combat as well and is no less recognizable as the electrosphere examples you've posted. in fact it's a good example of the transition between modern day jets and the future jets of electrosphere.

Yo not!AceCombat game devs, you guys adding motion blur? Can you guys pull off stuff like webm related? That F-14 flyby is beautifully smooth.

It needs canards and 2D thrust vectoring

Actually the Delphinus evolved from the Forneus.

>meme magic happens

is it possible that the muh borders character from the AC7 trailer is a young dision?

>Skies Unknown
>Skies = Shattered Skies and Skies of Deception
>Unknown = Unsung = The Unsung War

Is AC7 basically AC04, AC5, and ACX mixed together?

Cool mental gymnastics bro

well it has stonehenge, rendered and 2D cutscenes, and parts

If your goal was to be funny, you weren't.
Stop being fucking stupid.

not him, but why the hostility?

...isn't Qatar airways banned from flying over literally every other middle eastern country?

Here's your genericcommunityoriginalthreadsupershitplane, with a proper cockpit this time.

Nose shape might need a bit of tweaking.

Does anyone actually mind the canards?

To build his character.

I'm not mad like is, I just think this sort of speculation is History Channel-tier.