help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-updates/

>General Sims Information:
pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>/tsg/ Sim Repository:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EKZ9_AFOTEiLLzr1Tk2Y5wDX9EqhFxAlOYpQ7EOfVps/edit#gid=0

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/ (Old Booru)
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/ (New Booru)

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRss

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Parenthood Crack:
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-update-v1-30-105-1010-and-crack/

>ZLOrigin(Origin Emulator):
forumpages.weebly.com/toddlers.html

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

simscommunity.info/2017/06/27/the-sims-4-eco-living-laundry-wins-the-gameplay-community-vote/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

more redheaded dick girl

should I give my french-ish snob vampire countess a little sister to take care of?

simscommunity.info/2017/06/27/the-sims-4-eco-living-laundry-wins-the-gameplay-community-vote/
who did this

>laundry is back

Good. The rest of pack is whatever though.

I did.

I don't even know if you mean Angela or burntmallow but it applies to both. Well, the latter would leave more if the eternal night mod wasn't broken... Hopefully I'll see Angela around more now that they're friends.

I guess this proves people love the classics. Fingers crossed we get something like Off the Grid eventually too.

Why is this general dead and always getting kicked out?

>mfw i could've played as an elf
>but people decided washing stuff was more important

>kicked out
what

>volunteer at nursing home
>break a vase or whatever
>options are to either hide the accident or confess
>confessing loses empathy because you ran off from the angry elder

I could have built a survival bunker
I could have built a spanish vinery/vila
Instead its just more chores.

>laundry? Nea...
>Stuff Pack
so any guesses how much "laundry" stuff it will entail?

I'd wager 1x washing machine with some "epic" wacky tacked on features like being able to befriend it, to talk to it while you wash your clothes and 1x clothes li...
oh nvm scratch that 1x eco-drying machine thingawatchamallit which... dryes your clothes with eco and wacky noises!

Rest is chairs, few out of place clothes and wow it's fucking nothing!

cute

It's just me or are the sims 4 (and 3) sex animations far better than the skyrim ones? I tried 0sex and Zaz animations but they don't compare with mike24 and amra72 ones. Is it because of the animators or is it easier to animate bodies in sims?

>Read over the choices
>We lost Nectar making in favor of doing laundry

why

Indeed, i'd be happy if something i rarely touched would be in stuff-pack instead.
Now we'll never get laundry in an game-pack/expac!

>out of nowhere Sims 2 and Sims 3 are being picked up by ZLO despite not even being in the Origin games directory
>It decided to overwrite both versions without me telling it to

I hope it doesn't break them.

She has a penis?

Fuck going around as a vampire fucking everyone and sucking their blood is the most fun I've had in this game. Would recommend

Sims 4 vampires have to be the best vampires ever. I cannot wait to see what they do with other life states.

Definitely the best vampires yet. I'm still disappointed by some aspects of aliens (please let me disable human disguises, EA) and plantsims being temporary but I'm really hoping that the others will get awesome gamepacks of their own. One all about witches would be awesome, same with fairies and werewolves.

You should do a storyline where Kim has to go through heaven and hell to get ashley to come back like What Dreams May Come movie.

man, managing little kids is fucking hard

The Default houses in Sims 2 look so basic

I hold out hope that they will re-work aliens and plant sims when they release a expainsion pack that includes more life states, kinda like they did with super natural.

Oh my god, my mother loves that movie! That's a wonderful idea.

Yep. They are little assholes. Thats why you go gay or lesbian. It's baby shampoo; no tears user. No tears.

>and plantsims being temporary

Please EA make them an actual life state. Plantsims are my favorite.

It's p rewarding to see them age up well, though.

Fingers crossed, that IS what happened with Supernatural and vampires.

They were a lot of fun in the other games, I'm bewildered why even that basic implementation had to be temporary... maybe they'll bring them back for good.

they are little assholes but it's true, it's rewarding to see them age up

i made a young adult sim and her little sister and it's kinda cute

i'm still mad about how script modding is designed

Good open-world sims game or knockoff WHEN?

What would be so great about open world? Either it'd basically be the sims without loading screens or it'd be a whole city made of filler trying to be IMVU.

It makes the world seem more alive. I like being able to zoom in on the different lots, watching the different sims get into their cars and drive to work, sims going out for a morning jog, ect. At the very least, the neighborhoods in TS4 should have been a single loading screen. Having a load screen for each individual lot constantly breaks any kind of immersion.

>completely redo the living room to look like a over-cluttered jumble
>the rest of the house looks bare by comparison
Goddamnit, every time.

In Sims 4 the biggest factor that keeps me from sending my sims to bars and clubs and libraries and museums is the loading time

the loading time is literally seconds how shit is your machine?

doesn't matter, it could be literal miliseconds and i still would hate it
it breaks my immershun, it's like my sim enters a wormhole and then gets shat out on a bar, or somewhere else

i want to see as they travel to that place, plus i really miss cars and shit

open world was a massive feature for TS3, probably the greatest in the entire games, they can't just say "yea lmao not anymore :)" and expect people to be happy about it

Id rather have a smooth and lively area than a laggy mess with sims standing around doing nothing

This takes place before Lids had her baby?

Can anyone link me the best up t0 date Sims 4 torrent?

The download is down on the link thats in the pastebin.

This is Kim writing a story, her writing is portrayed as this story I am posting. It's meta as fuggg.

*So Kim may not use the new babby in the story because the babby is still knew in the non-meta story, so she may not think to use it.

In reality this is all a cop out because SOMEONE won't give me the update family so that Little baby Chet can have the full Kim experience and Kim and conduct baby Chet into the existence of her existence.

My head hurts, user.

I haven't seen this good of clutter skills since Lydianon. 10/10.

I demand a clutter off. See who can clut the clutterous clutter of all clutter kind.

Oh seems legit, okay.

>SOMEONE
Well excuuuuse me for being distracted by thicc vampires..

my thanks to you and norman for all this new lewd content on the booru

My pleasure. If I'm making someone else on the thread happy, then I'm happy. This is the most time I've ever spent messing around with "EA" sims, even though they're ones I had to rebuild.

Saddle mods when?

Thanks! I admittedly feel like I just puke stuff everywhere and I definitely get lazy where the kitchen is involved but it's a lot of fun. Now if I can just bring myself to finish the bedrooms...

I find myself somewhere in-between. I wish we could have 'neighborhood loading' so all of the lots in that little minihood would be uninstanced but just in 'idle' mode to avoid overtaxing.

At least the vampire premade Sims are the most interesting ones they've released in 4 so far.

Which one of them is the smoker?

soon

Technically both but they don't smoke casually. They keep one a pack around for the highest stress times where they'll share a cigarette to try and chill. My last household before this one all smoked like chimneys.

do you have a favorite tumblr blog you follow for cc?

sssvitlans is a good place to start, they have a lot of reblogs, tags and categories to browse. From there I usually start checking everything else on a blog if I like their style, seeing if they do wcifs ('where can I find') or have any cc reblogging spots of their own.

Eventually, this room will be full. Right now it's time to make money.

Alright alright alright alright alright alright

how do i make gruff or regular looking guys? they look so ken doll like even with wrinkles. i wanna make a boring looking dad not a yaoi guy with facial hair

Vampires? Those don't exist. (Lord Grimley stop sneaking your hand up my skirt in front of company, they'll see!)

>supposed to be practicing with blender
>downloading CC instead

Welcome to my reality.

Me forever with every single game.

Hey, they look really nice as humans.

It's a harsh one.

I think this accurately describes every single one of us.

Same. I don't even know what to make in particular.

What she smiling about?

Oh Lord Grimley...you..you can't continue this. I have to serve tea to the guests and....if you keep making me horny, I can't sustain my disguise.....uuunnnff....

I dunno, two vampires banging on a nice chair is one way to liven up a dinner party.

For some reason I was convinced she was going to rip a stone spear off the nearby statue and use that instead. The gun definitely makes more sense.

If I had the modding power, I would of probably preferred something like that, in insight.

Rebecca and OG Jill are best RE grills.

New Jill a shit. A SHIT!

What isn't there to be smug about?