/vn/ - Spaghetti Edition

Visual Novel General #1516

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v19453
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kei best girl

I like school settings.
But wait! That doesn't mean what you think.
Having read a lot of VNs, I think that a lot of games with "school settings" don't actually have school settings at all. Rather, they have a fake non-school setting, that's nothing more than an excuse for girls to wear school uniforms and attend clubs. Everything "school" is washed out. No lessons, of course, no responsibilities no nothing. I've come to understand that when a new game comes out with a "school setting", what I'll be getting isn't a game taking place in a school, but rather just a game with cute girls in uniform.
Thus, I like school settings.
I like games with actual school settings where the school matters and is a living, breathing part of the setting. Where it matters that the game takes place in school and no where else.

Kei worst girl

Can you not fuck with the OP? Retard.

^_^

SIEG HEIL

What

Meh. I preferred the last OP.

Sauce?

>we're getting more Ai this weekend
feels good mang

I LIKE LOLIS!

GET HYPE!
Though it's all gonna be pre routes so it will feel kinda weird.

If it was for a government election it would have been far better. The high school setting just feels shoehorned into it and Chisato basically kills the game even if some of the other girls aren't that bad. You also have to sit through a dumb slow auto text section which you can't skip with her bitching and crying over the MC turning her down.

Filename.
Sometimes written &Love.

I like spankings and I think more lolis should get spanked!

Spaghetti is good

But I love Sumika and her cooking more

More renna

is not loli, is book

I FUCKING HATE THIS STUPID PSYCHOTIC CUNT COW SLUT

She ruined the whole VN

If I could I would pump and dump her in the most painful and humiliating way possible and when she couldn't move anymore toss her into the street naked for the homeless to enjoy

WORST GIRL WORST ROUTE

I want to get spanked by Machina and call him Daddy

Oh shit I'm sorry, I looked at the filename but I didn't actually expect that to be it's name.

is nasu rich ?

you should at least change it up, getting stale and it's low effort

Reminder that Makoto is a good girl

Yes

If he wasn't before F/GO he sure is now.

What said Ai isn't a psychopath or cunt but she is a baka slut

After reading a lot of nukige, I've got to say, the romance in most of these moege is really getting dull as fuck. The first 10 or so times all the icha and dere is pretty amazing, but soon the lines start repeating and the scenes start following a pattern and damn, it's like nukige does this love and romance stuff just as good as half these moege but without tens of hours of padding. I don't know if I can muster up the will to read any more moege if they're all going to be this repetitious. And I mean, holy shit. There's all this big drama about the girl giving up her first time to MC, how wonderful and romantic here's a soft piano track... but dudes, I've fucked HUNDREDS of anime girls, this isn't "my" first time, this is just another anime girl staining my cum rag among hundreds of others, so what if she offers "me" her virginity I've conquered like 100 other virgins. Anyway, yeah.

No cows are only good for slaughter

>but she gets no buttslaps
She does get some, but there's no CG for it.

The solution is to take up moenukige: vndb.org/v19453

spicy pasta

Ebin pastas.

Honestly Chisato isn't that bad frankly. I was expecting a lot worse and for much worse reasons. She is fairly damn shit in Isara's route for virtually no other reason than pure inane jealousy. At least in Satsuki's route she can give the rationale that Satsuki is an enemy and antagonist to the club.

She doesn't really exist in Mitchuru's route and she's integral in Mifuyu's route. Though Mifuyu's route I really felt while it was strong, was too short and spent too much time rolling around the fact that Mifuyu felt that she was "stealing" Yuuki from Chisato.

If you can't stand what Chisato does, succinctly said by herself that she brutally attacks anybody she thinks is remotely interacting with Yuuki romantically but doesn't want to commit a single fucking ounce of her feelings, then that's fine and Koichoco will piss you off to the nines.

I'm just glad that there wasn't a fucking Modern Tsundere with extra helpings of bullshit.

I like jealous girls and them being annoying so I really liked chisato and that vn

Posting best Maya

Runa>Kyou>Yukino>Maya>Midori

I like jealous girls a lot too, but I feel as if they usually work best when there's a sort've dramatic gap between their usual personality and them when they're jealous. It creates a gap-moe, I guess.

Chisato was just a bitch all around, so when she acted like a jealous cunt it just stacked on-top of that previous bitchiness. The kind of jealous-y borderline yandere attitude she has usually works best with deredere girls - because there's a contrast there.

Shit taste: The list

>pastas
I hand-wrote both of those
though only the first one today

>gap-moe
Christ this shit triggers me. You stupid weebs should just use juxtaposition. I agree though.

yeah juxtaposition-moe really rolls off the tongue

I don't really care for the term either, but it's commonly used and understood now in this community. Plus, it's easier to say.

>She is fairly damn shit in Isara's route
Fucking bitch had to shoehorn some drama in at the last second because she couldn't deal with the fact that she lost.
Hopefully there's no one like that in Aokana if it ever gets fully released.

Midori > Maya > Kyou > Runa > Yukino

>tfw subahibi never

bait or brainlet?

Nooo my waifu

"juxtaposition" does not come close to meaning the same thing as "gap-moe" without the moe. Are you upset about the word "gap" or are you upset at the very idea of something like "gap-moe" existing? If it's the latter, keep quiet and quiet whining, you're not gonna eradicate ideas just cause you don't like them.

If she was set up to be a character with a personality of a turbo bitch who thinks the world revolves around her, then they did a good job and I can live with that. The problem comes when it leaks heavily into the other routes since you then can't really get away from her (though I can accept the interaction in Mifuyu's route since it makes sense even if it was over dramatic).

Rea route is where she and Wilhelm shine.

FUCK you

>these death flags
oh man...

>if the translator sells out the kamige is still not released
>if the translator doesn't sell out the kamige is still not released
We can't WIN against the jews. It's all over now.

Never fucking reply to me again

worse taste than trip's VN list

What do people here think about Phoenix Wright and 999?

The first three Phoenix Wright games are amazing, after that it kinda lost its charm.
Not a big fan of Uchikoshi """mindfuck""" stories personally.

>Phoenix Wright
Great series

you mean mindhack

Maya is the only reason to read that VN. Everyone else is ABSOLUTE SHIT. They don't even deserve to be in the same list as Maya. her PERFECTION is far and above any of the other girls whose combined strong points don't even come close to her. Yes that includes her tits before someone responds about that. Everything about her is better:
-artstyle
-hair
-expressions
-personality
-route
The other girls can't even compete

ALL
AGES
SHIT

Rea's route gives her a relatively happy ending.

>JFA
>amazing
hue.

And nah, SoJ, DD and AAI2 are good.

>first world problems: the girl
>good
Nah

doddler is shilling for dovac over on in the /jp/ autists playpen

Kyou is better girl

You might be right on your other points, but Midori clearly has the best hair of the Hatsukois

Something like Saya no Uta where the protagonist says fuck it to the world?

Swan Song

Please tell me more, I'm always eager for more spanking.

not just the hair, she's definitely the best looking hatsukoi. I love Midori.

Is this new copypasta?

I know she isn't, but her cg's make me think she's fat. It's like some sort of optical illusion.

>pic

She's just curvy.

My wife Misaki will be perfect!

Tell me about your wife.

I love Rusalka! route when?

>Aokana never
Man, fuck that fuwanovel faggot.

?

I don't know about that but she has pretty awesome boobs

curvy girls a best

back to work quof

Way too fucking evil for one. Be happy she even got a pityfuck from Lotus.

Yes.

hobo semen

She's friendly, funny, smart, Honest. competitive but also lazy. she beautiful but also can be a tomboy. I love her

>those legs

Fuck off, Rusalka is a good girl who did nothing wrong and should have ended with Ren

R-Right away
Angel
As Hatsune's route progresses, the more I think she should've gotten the hobo scene and the more salty I get. Her fetish is exhibitionism for pete's sake, and what's a better end to a pure/sheltered girl character than getting cummed on by dirty hobos? Not what she actually gets, in my opinion.
Indeed

what the fuck is happening, where my flatbros at?

In jail, where they belong

pedos not welcome
go to reddit

how long before you start translating something that isn't shit?

I love all boob sizes!

Dead

They grew up.

kys