HERE. WE. GO

HERE. WE. GO.

BITCOIN LIVE WATCH THE CHARTS AND GET FAT AND RICH TOGETHER THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbtc.com/2017/02/20/yves-lamoureux-predicts-bitcoin-hit-25000/
cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-strong-at-1060-chinese-exchanges-and-regulators-form-alliance
youtube.com/watch?v=0bM3o364QWI
youtube.com/watch?v=Xq5JWpty_gE
etf.com/sections/features-and-news/decision-bitcoin-etf-coming-march-11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

newsbtc.com/2017/02/20/yves-lamoureux-predicts-bitcoin-hit-25000/

cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-strong-at-1060-chinese-exchanges-and-regulators-form-alliance

>tfw .09 BTC

LETS GO BOIS

im holding 18 BTC right now

tfw 21+ btc

BUY THE FUCKING DIP

pls gib .01 BTC

will deliver more

im not giving you 10 dollars for some cute girls pictures

Is this more up your alley?

Damn we $DRYS now

just get a job

Post music to sit back and relax as you get rich.

youtube.com/watch?v=0bM3o364QWI

>tfw this is my job

I'm new to this bois, dont laugh at me

how high is it going to go?

Did some eft news come out?

It's interesting to see it stay above 1000 for so long, but didn't something similar happen in 2013? How do we know this isn't some kind of bubble? Anyone more knowledgeable on the grand scheme of things want to chime in here?

If I've never had bitcoin before, is now a good time to buy some?

Enjoy your millionaire status in 2027.

And with that being said, lets laugh at nocoiners.

nice

youtube.com/watch?v=Xq5JWpty_gE

I get the feeling that Bitfinex is the price leader at the moment

nobody is watching OKCoin or BTCC anymore

Bitfinex and possibly BitFlyer (japan) are the new price movers that other exchanges will follow

what markets do you monitor?

buy regardless of price right now, just look at the chart, the price went almost 10 fold in like two months in 2013, that's a bubble, 18 months of steady growth is not

Nice, thanks. I know no one can really answer this, but do you think someone could actually get rich off of this if they buy a bunch and wait? Like what's the chance this is going to be around in 2030?

>get fat

wat

NO SLOW DOWN I only bought like 2 bitcoin a week ago...I need more....

>but didn't something similar happen in 2013?

not at all

just look at the angles

we aren't even in bubble territory yet, this was natural controllwed growth

next bubble peak will be anywhere from 3,000 to 10,000 (impossible to know)

pic related

I'm gonna laugh so hard if I get into the 1% just cuz I bought this shit while everyone I know is enslaved by student loans.

Man, gon go far with my 0.01 BTC
0.01 BTC gon mak me rich.

Should I buy now or is it falling?

All I've done with my life so far is graduate high school, work as a dish washer, live with my parents, and went all in with my life savings when it was $300-400. Hodling 50 BTC.

marvelous

How much do you have?

Can some kind user please send my poor ass some pittence to get me started. Begging for charity here. Please and thank yous I'll pay you back tomorrow

32o86sccVAzeJvRsezb1y6dN2K7HR9Qhe4

>mfw sold the last top and bought the dip
We're gonna break new highs today

Is it going to keep going up?

>yfw 1 btc = $10,000 by the end of the year

thats what we are all watching for...

Will be nice to become rich with you all. Surely there are no filthy nocoiners among us anymore.

where do you sell/buy? I just recently bought on coinbase but they have transaction fees..

kraken

mine shitcoins

convert to bitcoin (poloniex)

aaaaand we have liftoff!

always bitfinex personally, never really looked at anything else

Been testing an intraday strategy with 1 BTC on 10x lev and 4 or 8 dollar targets on my positions (if bullish trend will use 8 on longs 4 on shorts ect), no positions are held longer than 1 day (generally will delver to 3 or 5x if I have to absolutely hold, its happened once or twice). Starting fund exposure is around 12% which right now is about 2500 usd short/long (yes trading on mex) one of those trades per day brings me about 1-2% so if it happens quickly (quickest fill has been about 1 or 2 minutes during high volatility) I'll do a few per day, if I get into a bad entry position I'll average out increasing exposure or unwind it. Been pretty successful so far, I've been trading like this since jan 12th and I am sitting at just over 40% BTC gains now, I know its small but I'm thinking if I can carry this on I am on to something good. I've been trading/holding for a few years now but never at this sort of frequency. Do you think I am going to get rekt?

STRAP IN LADS

HERE COMES ROUND TWO

40% gains is amazing man

what do you use to decide when to go long or short

>$1108

you´re hot!

this is pretty much my strat what site are you using? I think if you only use a small portion of your total like you are doing now and remain calm youll be great

Is it too late to buy into Bitcoin?
I can't even afford one.

Bitcoin will double in value this year, it's not too early

Should I buy a bitcoin now before the big march event or wait for a dip? Was hoping to buy in the 900 range.

this is called a bull flag

SEC insiders buying now?

ur mom is holding my dick in her mouth

MY MOTHER IS A SAINT

give me some btc

Thats nice and all op. But what are you going to do once you realize you cant purchase anything with your shitcoins?

>girls

Boy do I have some news for you

does it really make sense to apply stock patterns to cryptocurrencies...

i already have modafinil autodelivery on bitcoin

man
not even close to that

see this highlighted green bar
thats 1414 bitcoins. roughly $1.5 million

on the grand scheme of things this is small money

You guys are just the lives-with-mom basement dweller version of day traders. You're all gonna crash. No one likes shitcoins. Cant wait for all your tears for when it goes under AND DOESN'T COME BACK

ill fight you

sorry you missed the boat champ, but try not to project so hard in the future mkay?

yeah right. I cant wait from 20 years from now. Ill be a literal millionaire off my meme stock trading. Ill have mix breed children with an asian girl. And ill make sure to make it an ongoing family joke how retarded you bitcoiners are. You're all going to be a laughing STOCK of history books.

>only holding 0.2
>price is still going up
>shitty job don't get paid til next week

I've never been simultaneously happier, and yet more upset.

as long as you can buy before march 11 you're good friendo

enjoy waiting 20 years, ive already made half a million from getting in early. again, the people that hate bitcoin are just jealous that they missed the boat.

i would expect at least one large pullback before the etf results (im leaning towards it being rejected, but with guidance, and maybe one of the other etfs accepted), so at least wait for that if youre going to dump all your pay into something that is hovering around the ATH.

>dump all your pay
I don't make enough, or have enough stowed away, to be that reckless with my money.

I just make small increment buys like $50-ish every paycheck or so.

I just have a personal goal of eventually reaching just 1 BTC, just to say I could.

Personally, I'm more interested in BTC as financial tech and a means of trade rather than a store of value. Not to say I'm against using it as a pseudo-stock, since I actually am, but hey.

>anime watching basement dweller doesn't even buy the only tickets to redeem himself and come out as a millionaire in 10 years

>not buying at least 1 bitcoin so you dont look silly

What is going to happen in march 11? >I'm anxious

it will get approved

So fucking glad I bought in in the 850 range.

im betting not all of the submitted etfs will be approved, there are real questions about issues like splinter groups from china trying to co-opt bitcoin for their own benefit and there needs to be a solid plan on how to defend against those types of attacks if you want to use it as a long term fund

Etf will not be approved. You really think wall street will want to cuck themselves

like i said, leaning towards it being rejected, but there will be something eventually

how does it cuck themselves?

theres an ETF for oil too. does that cuck the oil futures market or something?

what are you even talking about

gyft, jmbullion

W-what's happening on March 11?

etf.com/sections/features-and-news/decision-bitcoin-etf-coming-march-11

So how does the market respond to rejection vs. acceptance?

Markets price in expected news before it's released. The rise you see now is due to general sentiment that it will be accepted. If it's rejected it will be sold off hard amid a minor panic dump.

So working off the assumption of a rejection. Probably the best time to buy will be maybe the 13th-ish during the dump/crash?

From what information is available now, yes.

It has absolutely nothing at all to do with the ETF, it's all to do with China trading groups joining together and Japans gains.

i think most of the japanese gains is down to bit flyer and like the chinese exchanges were they have 0 fee so there are going to be a lot of market makers and wannabe hfts inflating the numbers

I like this guy

You guys should all get on your knees and thank me personally for getting out of bitcoin two weeks ago.

If I had been holding bitcoin right now, the price would have crashed already just to spite me.

you were once a coiner, and decided to become a nocoiner

how does one come to the conclusion to do something so stupid?

It kept crashing HARD below my buy point.

I'd be up for weeks, and then all my gains would vanish in a single 15-minute candle.

This happened three times, and that was enough to buck me off the horse.

Now I'm waiting for the dip, but I know it won't come because I'm waiting for the dip.

at least you are realistic in the last part, i kinda get your reasoning but still, betting on short term gains is almost never going to work out