/svg/ - Shadowverse General

NEW EXPANSION: WONDERLAND DREAMS
shadowverse.com/cardpack/wonderlanddreams/
OFFICIAL SITE IS UP

All cards info (so far):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UCa5IN0zZVWRTmZGcSjWpykIi1QR8j-c60fqE9qFb-Q/edit?usp=sharing

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/misstopiaaaa/status/879786234129731584
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blood will be even better than before.

ARISU

armpits

Predict ranked sleeves for July
hint: its either silver or gold

What is the shadowverse equivalent of this card?

Haven and Blood tier 1
Shadow and Forest tier 2
the rest into the trash

Nothing in WD will be able to counter Aggro Shadow going 1st. Don't even bother buying it, it's a shit expansion powerlevel-wise, probably second worst expansion to waste rupees on after DE.

Shadow and dragon will STILL be kings of the Wonderland meta.

I suggest you prepare your anus' for three more months.

daily reminder that half the armpit posters are just posers and probably don't even like pits in the first place

Arisa is only for roach cock!

What about all the hype for blood. Is it gonna turn into another sneks?

My name is... Lou.
It's short for... Lou.

Prince Catacomb will be one of them.

s-s-s-sexy pose!

Control decks will never be relevant in a meta with ramp dragon as powerful as it currently is.

>have dedicated /svg/ lewd folder
>90% of it is armpits
Fuck you /gbfg/ shitters

>dragon

HALLELUJAH! Now I can get some answers!

>the packs cost 1k gold tho
Shit, I didn't check the store yet.

What makes the draft vs humans better than the draft vs AI? Proportionally the entry cost and number of cards you get is the same (2500 for 25 cards vs AI, 5000 gold for 48 cards vs humans). I haven't done draft vs humans btw so excuse me if there's something I don't know.

jokes on you I acquired this fetish after coming here
I like them clean and smooth though. No smelly or hairy shit

i just came to some armpits so no

This. Ramp Dragon "controls" the board far better than any other Control deck, and at earlier turns too due to the ramping. There is no competition, Ramp Dragon shits on the new sneks aka CBlood or MidBlood or whatever.

What great aggro cards does WD bring in to deal with the likes of

Grimnir
Rahab
Sybil

lick 'em clean

Meta will be Shadow/Dragon/Blood
Storm Haven will rise with Mare Tin Soldier burn.
Runefags will still play Dshift and lose a lot.
Sword/Forest still at the bottom of the food chain. Sword will be the new 4.6% meme.

Another 3 months of shit.

>After several games just fucking bricking, finally assemble all the pieces for turn 6 spawn of the abyss
>Playing against my 20th dragoncuck (after also losing to 20 shadowniggers)
>Turn 6 Spawn of the Abyss, I did it!
>He's already at 10 pp and bahamuts
>He takes 6 damage
>He doesn't care. He heals back up with his myriad of Sybils and Draconic Fervors
>I get ouroboros and bahamut'd to death
B-but /svg/ told me Spawn of the Abyss was too overpowered! They told me it was blood's time!

BKB bodies Grimnir on 3.
Rahab has always been dealt with by Lyrical
Sybil is still and will always be bullshit

Dirty smelly sweaty hairy armpits best pits to be honest

Die.

Vanillapitfag please, save /svg/ from your bad taste

>rahab
Lol, Rahab is a fucking meme. Everybody can take him out by evolve turn.

sweaty and steamy yes, hairy no

>suddenly cant win shit
is there a forced 50% here too?

A little hair on vajayjay and pits never hurt anybody, join the dark side user

Once you defeat your 5th opponent you get to open the diamonds chests, that may be a bit difficult because if you lose 3 you're out and you're not playing against the IA but there's that. Also I don't remember well but against the IA you only get to open one and only if you defeat the seventh. You also get shit like cards and gold playing ranked. Last time I played was a month ago, I liked the game but I prefer Shadowverse.

Yesterday had a 8 game winstreak with Storm Haven, today the whole day struggled through hordes of shadowniggers and dragoncucks to make that final push of 2000 points to get the Rahab sleeves
It was pure torture

i can tolerate that one of jeanne but only because i like that artist and that particular image

Same here. Been playing for 3 hours and I can't leave the same place spot when yesterday I had a 9 match winstreak with the exact same deck.

Is she going to be /ourgal/ this expansion?

>hear gawains voice for the 1st time
he sounds like a literal homo, sausage dykecraft

>Carbosse
craft 3 on day 1, go on user

Did they change the card art last year or something?
-someone who started playing in march

Is this the swimsuit shit that everyone is hoping for?

>Caraboose
>Passing up on Emerelda

>Carabosse x3

Need someone to lose please

>Carbosse
>DoD
Do you plan to trow bricks at your opponent head to do damage?

no he's going to rely on the dark generals with only one activator

>5pps are now considered bricks

>He doesnt want a free demonic strike each turn

yeah,the opponent will give 3 turns of free setup

if he's a Dragon player maybe

>rune gets 10 turns of free setup
>blood cant do 3

:: thinking ::

>tfw 6400 rupies, 5000 crystals and 33k vials
Tomorrow is going to be fun

>twitter.com/misstopiaaaa/status/879786234129731584
/svg/ btfo

then he just heals and drops bahamut on you
>b-b-b-but MUH SPAWN
yeah he heals that too

uh
dance of death?
it doesn't really have an equivalent since lightning's niche is being able to take out just about anything in the game on demand in almost any situation
shadowverse doesn't have a pile of cards accessible at any time in the game like YGO does

>5000 crystals

As expected of a dragon player

we already knew where it came from

discord doesn't

Doing my play private matches without quitting achievement before WD, I'll be killing myself with Blood, please help
ID 58953

I was just pretending to be retarded

We already knew he posted it

>actually thinks "good" players are any better at predicting which cards will work when they're wrong near constantly
>taking advice from a guy who only plays whatever is fast so he can autistically grind out ranked wins

As opposed to listening to /gbfg/, which has no good players and can barely manage running retardproof decks like Midrange Shadow both pre and post nerfs.

>/gbfg/

>300 points away of 12k
>already tired

You have another 2 days to get 300 score.

>Once you defeat your 5th opponent you get to open the diamonds chests, that may be a bit difficult because if you lose 3 you're out and you're not playing against the IA but there's that. Also I don't remember well but against the IA you only get to open one and only if you defeat the seventh.
So basically just whether I'm willing to take more risk but with more reward...
I think I'll just do drafting against AI for now to practice while learning the card pool in the game and the nuances of trading since it seems to favor the defender more because he chooses how to block.
>You also get shit like cards and gold playing ranked.
Yea, I noticed the game has no unranked pvp mode whatsoever. So it forces everyone to just go ranked if you want to play constructed decks. I'll probably do that when I have more cards.
>Last time I played was a month ago, I liked the game but I prefer Shadowverse.
Honestly, now that I've played it, they both have their positives but one thing that seems headed in a better direction in Eternal is the story. Like, I wonder who the mother of MC will actually end up being and what the fuck was up with the king and his half-naked advisor (that nobody seems to even remember or talk about)?

Sometimes I forget which shitty general I'm in.

How do I make the upcoming meme shadow legendary work? I want to be ahead of the curve.

but there are a lot of anons that posts in this threads that are top 10k master with their own decks

>with their own decks

>7k away from arab sleeves

>with their own decks

>want to go fast
>caraboose instead of scarlet sabruer
I-I don't understand.

>he didn't do his dailies in ranked
Why user?

Play bats. I managed to get more than 2k in a few hours. Games are short and the autopilot doesn't stress you that much.

>with their own decks
Nobody here can create a real refined meta deck. Nothing has shown me that anyone here is smart enough to do so. The best people can do is add a few tech cards and get lucky.

>yfw Forest will end up being T1 anyway

just win 70+ games bro, ez pz

>add a few tech cards and get lucky
that's literally me

>Unpacked 2 standard pack
>Pulled Moonbunny,Skullfane,Altered Fate,Madame Lich and SIlverbolt
Tomorrow my luck gonna be shit huh.

It's borderline impossible to create a new deck archetype that doesn't suck dick, altering existing stuff for the meta is about as creative as you're going to get

meanwhile here in superior Shadowverse, the story is set to continue with infinite vanilla sky/tsukuyomi shit, basically meaning nothing has actually happened for the past 5 or so chapters. Unless the writers do something interesting like revealing that while they were dreaming, the brute shades have actually been raping Luna, Erika, Arisa, and Isabelle's bodies as they please for several days now and their bellies are bloated with dark cum and all the orgasms they experienced rush through their brains simultaneously now that they've awakened.

MMmmmMMmmm

I have a new one in the works that I can't test until the set comes out.

4 more to go

>on a bad pulling streak from packs
>thinking not gonna get shit from daily standard pack and my luck is all going to WD packs
>pull skullfane AND pluto in daily pack

Yeah, but it will never really be your own deck.
just like you can't call a Big Mac that you dipped in Mayo your own burger.

Manually evolve him.

that just confirms you're still on a bad pulling streak because you pulled shit legends and now you're back to regular shit pulls

>assuming you have 63% winrate, you get to gain from 26% of your number of match
>as an example, to gain 1000 MP, you need to play 38 matches
>assuming every matches averages to 6 minutes, you gain 1000 MP every 4 hours

Maybe I'm just overthinking it.

>back to regular shit pulls
>Pulled 3 Corpselord

fuck this gaem

It's time to accept it, user.

>63% winrate
good luck

>63% winrate
while playing your homebrew deck while you're at it

I can do just that with midshadow this season and currently at 11k MP, but my laziness prevented me from grinding any further.