youtube.com/watch?v=5Fsiw85swRs
youtube.com/watch?v=0DnASTXFkTA
youtube.com/watch?v=gLT_1nySIsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

xth for NTR/mindbreak/impregnation.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Fsiw85swRs

What champion pisses you off the most?

Who's the best? You already know.

why does the ability to surrender exist?
im so tired of retarded children going even in lane, getting killed due to being out of position with no vision, then play at the most passive level to avoid getting an AFK abandon after their call to surrender fails

whenever i come back to league after playing dota i cant fucking STAND that shit. instant team tilt just because somebody dies. then if its like 3:2 everybody starts bitching "reee just vote yes so i can leave" vs "reee its not over yet stop fucking dying"

just remove it, it serves no purpose
reposting from previous thread

Vladfag you're my spirit animal. I'd fuck all those guys in a heartbeat.

Yeah i do know!
Lissandra!

renekton

THIS IS THE NEW POWERCREEP

Kayn/Raast , since they are edgier than Aatrox.

>gets outplayed
>gets so mad that he reposts this every thread

Hello, Dyrus

>rammus has about 6 seconds
>tahm kench has nearly an hour

vlad

tons of hp, range, no mana, and a fucking invulnerability that he can move during

riven is a cockroach

t. trynd
HARHARHARHAR

xth for breast metal waifu

I swear Rhaast sounds almost exactly like Doviculus from Brutal Legend; I wouldn't be surprised if he's also voiced by Tim Curry

>shadow assassin gets 9 seconds of wall time when that ability is maxed
k then

buddy...
youtube.com/watch?v=0DnASTXFkTA

well hello there

>This art of Shotgun Knee(s) is just a part of Urgots full splash art.

Best timeline

xth for Urgot and the upcoming VGU

Zed is pretty much the main protagonist of Ionia now.

The recent animatic - coupled with all of the new lore addtions - basically confirm it.

And the other 3 animatics confirmed the same deal with other champs.

Miss Fortune is the MC for Bilgewater, Darius is the MC for Noxus and Lux is the MC for Demacia.

If I had to guess the "MC's" for other factions, then

Ekko is the MC for Zaun.
Vi is the MC for Piltover.
Jax is the MC for Icathia/The Void
Sivir or Taliyah is the MC for Shurima
and so on.

I'm hyped for the Pentakill update that will come with the second album

do people actually play with voices on, ever since they started giving every champ a voiceline for when they cast an ability i just turned it off

[belligerent screaming in undead]

We've basically seen how powerful that is with Talon already

>Jax
>Not kassadong
>Sivir
>Not Azir.

go to bed pete
>main protagonist
>practically loses every cinematic fight or gets his ass kicked

>That one fucking minion who breaks rank and charges under your tower

Best girl.
Best smile.
Best wife.

Me too; I really hope they give Pentakill Sona an audio update to make her sound more metal. I'd also love it if Pentakill Olaf's E made a cymbal crash sound

I love Riven with all of my heart and soul!!!!!!!

>Kayn ults you
>Just run to your team and kidnap him

Nice champ

syndra nerf when?

>shadow reaper skin turns you into gandalf with a red outfit and scythe when you go shadow master
neat. Spectral darkin looks generic as fuck, basically shitty soul reaper vayne

THAT'S GOTTA BE... THAT'S GOTTA BE KAYN! THAT'S GOTTA BE KAYN!

youtube.com/watch?v=gLT_1nySIsw

>thinking THE LIGHTBRINGEEERRRR needs a VGU
How about you fuck off and get to work on Morde?

Sona isn't a darkin you morons

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

You know, I used to play a lot of Twitch before his VGU all those years ago, and one of the first things I thought while playing him after his VGU was "God shut the fuck up!"

Look how far we've come.

>Kayn ults you
>Just run to your team and kidnap him
>His Galio comes in for the save

Nice plan idiot.

POST YOUR FACE WHEN RHAAST TAKES OVER

>Kayne ults you
>Kench eats you

>guy spends all lane trying to forcefully trade with you and falling behind on CS just because he wants to spam abilities on you and attack you
>everytime he does minions attack him making the trade equal without even having to touch him
>just want to farm
>you have to endure this for the entire laning phase until you finally crush him at level 6 which you saw coming a mile away
>its not even fun or challenging to have to lane vs that playstyle just obnoxious and meticulous as fuck

anyone else ever have this happen to them? It REALLY fucking pisses me off. Like BRO THATS NOT HOW YOU WIN LANE YOU FUCKING IDIOT. STOP JUST WALKING PAST MY MINION LINE AND TRYING TO ATTACK ME YOU FUCK HEAD

Don't you mean Rhaast?

mid is objectively the best lane.

top is all alone.
jungle relies on your lanes not being absolute fucking feeders.
no matter what position you play bot, you have to rely on the other player also not feeding.

with mid as long as you gank either lane before 7-10 minutes it's ez

What about this?

>Kayn ults you
>Shen ults him

I wish RedMercy wasn't shit now and would do the League Myths thing.

Does anyone else do videos on these kinds of interactions?

yoooo wtf

>Kalista ults Tahm
>Blitz pulls Kalista

>Seems like if he IS, he defeated the bow and is holding it back from completely taking over with the willpower he has in his fucking dick
Are you saying that Varus is the result of the mortal winning over the darkin and not actually a darkin?
>Shadow Kayn = Varus
>Darkin Kayn = Aatrox

THIS NIGGA GOING TO THE SHADOW REALM

JUST WARD INSIDE THE WALLS LMAO

>spell ends
>DOOR STUCK

RETURN ME TO THE FOREST

>My toplaner picks Morde into Riven
>I gank for him level 2

You know how the rest goes

>Are you saying that Varus is the result of the mortal winning over the darkin and not actually a darkin?
It's pretty obvious. Varus still has his human personality.

kicks you out of it, there's a small dot close to the wall, that's where you'll end up once the time runs out

Kassadin isn't nearly as popular or as well-liked as Jax and Jax's new lore pretty much puts in him the place of Kassadin now - someone who's trying to gather Runeterra forces to stop the inevitable Void invastion.

Zed is an immensely popular, well-liked and fun-to-play champ.

He also has a ridiculous amount lore ties to other Ionian factions. Compare him to Ahri or Yasuo, who're also popular but have very closed-off, confined bios and lore stories that don't share too many connections or relations to other champions.

No only that but his lore has direct ties to Riot's upcoming lore-expansion plans & concepts on Ionia, which will paint the nation in a much more sinister light; one that hides its corruption behind a facade of balance. And Zed is fighting against this """"balance."""""

So yes, it makes perfect sense why Riot would choose him as the MC to represent the Ionian faction.

>that escape from the base from wings

>Thresh lanterns Blitz
Poppy ults thresh

xth for Karthus x Kayle
Best ship

hello riOTT

Can Rumble still jungle? Do I start Raptors?

Is it bad if I love how stupidly edgy Kayn is and think his set looks kinda fun?

>Rek sai rework is an ultimate that executes you but can only be used after she hits you
>Kayne ult is an ultimate that executes you but can only be used after he hits you

what does it mean?

Will he be any good mid lane?

He's got wave clear, good roams and great dueling

>YOU'RE A GENUINE DICKFUCKER

What if Naix could walk through walls, had a stun, and could also ult inside you?

Good enough.

Jinx and Lux are the comfyest gfs!

henlo riot
helllo u STINKY riot
go break a champion idiot

it's fine to have a comical edgelord once in a while but it's starting to be too much
camille - xayah recently and now this

Not at all. He and Rhaast are Reaper-tiers of edge.

Basically intended to be campy parodies of the edgy character trope and are so fucking hilarious that you can't help but find their edgy antics to be a little charming and endearing.

It's the new 3-hit passive.

Well, he's right. Nobody picks Karthus anymore, he's one of the very few mages with such a giant reliance on mana. Wall of pain is terrible in it's current incarnation, Riot themselves have admitted this on stream. He's constantly on the bottom of pick rates in every patch. He's a dinosaur from the farm to full build era, except the other champions from that era like Orianna and Aniva have been overhauled and kept up to date. Karthus hasn't because his ultimate causes major problems in competitive.

He's extremely painful to play against mobility heavy characters and every other patch his items get worse and the options for playing against him get better. He's slow and he can't transition into the support role, leaving him stuck in mid. He does damage, nothing else. There's no utility you get for having a Karthus on your team save for a global snipe. That's unacceptable by current mage standards.

Take a bad mid lane mage who's similar to him in Brand. Brand hasn't aged well as a mid lane mage ether, he has almost all of the exact same problems Karthus does. Except Brand can play support because he does have one cc and he doesn't go oom instantly. How are you suppose to fix Karthus's problem? You can't give him more damage because then he rips everyone apart. Giving his wall a grounded effect will help but will that really jump his playrate out of the gutter or make him good enough to compete? Nope. Not a chance.

I love Karthus, but he really is a fucking fossil and needs some serious looking into.

>Jhin is basically the main character/protagonist for Ionia. That recent animatic confirmed it.

Source?

camille isn't edgy, she just hates poor people. Completely justified I might add

who started this copy pasta?
I fucking love it

Camille is a serious edgelord, Xayah is the bad kind of edgelord, Kayn is the fun kind of edgelord

I can agree though, a bit too many edgelords recently. Ivern doesnt really make up for it.

They're getting edgier too.

Camille - I am the super being/assassin

Xayah - Yeah fuck you Aubrey Plaza hot topic type

Kayn- LITERALLY POSSESSED BY A DEMON WHILE ALSO BEING A SHADOW NINJA ASSASSIN.

>you can't help but find their edgy antics to be a little charming and endearing.

Actually, I can help. He's just shit, and I'm glad he's gonna be permabanned and then Azir'd and nobody will even have a chance to play that shit.

>Camille
>comical edgelord

No, she's a serious edgelord. Not meant to be be intentionally comical or humorous at all.

Nah. I like stuff that's stupidly edgy, as long as the creator doesn't expect me to take it seriously at all. (((Klein))) seems to be making fun of the champ as much as anyone else, so it looks like Kayn is supposed to be a dumb edgelord champ.

Better than the blatant Anthony Burch written Xayah.

>Kayn is the fun kind of edgelord

So he joins Vlads ranks of "so bad it's funny" then?

some guy on steam, became a funny image and got adapted a few times

Popularised mostly by northerlion though

Holy shit working out is so hard
I tried to run today and I couldn't even make it a quarter mile before stopping

>Kayn's VO is Akechi from P5

I meant Zed, it was a typo.

I always end up getting Zed, Jhin, Shen and Yi's names up. Don't know why. Think it has to do with all of them being one syllable.

Hell yes. Kayn is trying to be all serious and shit and Rhaast is having none of it. Master shadow assassin kayn (yes thats real) is so bad its good, and Darkin Rhaast is just RIP AND TEAR

>Kayne ults you
>Kench eats you
>Kalista ults Tahm
>Blitz pulls Kalista
>Thresh lanterns Blitz
>Poppy ults Thresh
>They all land on Zac
>Zac ults out of the map

riven mains

>New champ is a shadow ninja + demon infused type

How overloaded is Riot trying to make all of their champs? I'd like to see a well designed simple champ. EVERY CHAMP DOESN'T HAVE TO BE A FLASHY COMPETITION.

And no pancake line if you eat biscuits!

More like they sacrificed their life to save you.

She did not

What are the chances one of the forms is far superior to the other one?

I want to be humiliated then eviscerated by Camille! :3

Can someone explain to me how Kayn's passive works? How do you swap between human, Kayn, and Aatrox?

100%