What the actual fuck is Gazoo?

What the actual fuck is Gazoo?

The new Supra is DOA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zoSiKpqvD9Q
thedrive.com/sheetmetal/15403/the-new-supra-will-be-sold-under-toyotas-gazoo-racing-brand
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>GT-R dying
>NSX dead on arrival
>Supra will be dead on arrival
>RX-9 won't arrive

we're doomed

Good, SUVs are better anyways.

a-at least there is porsche and one day we may afford it

>86 is trash and doesn't sell
>Evo is dead and will be resurrected as a Hybrid crossover concept

I'll never make six digits, the best I can hope for (new, CPO, or lightly used) is a base Cayman.

Japs BTFO'd

literally can't compete with glorious American steel
>BUT MUH GTR
you mean the car that's slower than sportscar with a truck engine, and cant be produced anymore because nissan can't build cars properly?

>what is gazoo
You confirmed for a fucking pleb

Porsches are all turbo, growing number of 4 cylinder automatics

>Tf is Gazoo?

Toyota Gazoo is Toyota's WEC and WRC team

Gazoo is just an entity under Toyota

It really sucks but that does seems to be the case, the Era of Japanese cars was in the 90's and early 2000's...The GTR was the last great car from them and now the fad is dying to fucking SUVs.

I propose we start a petition to ban all SUVs from the market, they're gas guzzlers and pollutes too much anyway, but leave the work trucks out of this because they actually have uses.

youtube.com/watch?v=zoSiKpqvD9Q

>What the actual fuck is Gazoo

>American cars are getting objectively good
>still don't really care because they just don't speak to me
I'm a weeb and I want a fun weeb car, stop being shit Japan

just buy a miata bro

I've been bamboozled

You're an idiot, can't you see?
The supra would have been a GT cruiser if it wore a Toyota badge, but this new Gazoo sub brand means it will actually be performance oriented. Toyota will also bage the new MR2 as a Gazoo.

Gazoo is bringing back 90s Toyota and you can't see that because of your raging badge autism

>automatic only
>hybrid drive systems tuned for mileage not performance

They deserve to die. Japs getting too sloppy to produce good shit anymore. Hopefully the gooks pickup the slack.
This guy gets it. Freedom and burgers forever.
I hope the new corvette is a decent car. They've been getting better but aren't quite there yet.

I would rather ride a bike for the rest of my life than drive a piece of shit like the jeep grand cherokee.

Yeah well you are using green text correctly because you are IMPLYING those things.
Auto only is not confirmed yet and same with the hybrid crap

>it will actually be performance oriented
It will be a targa top Lexus RC in hybrid and I6 flavors with the manumatic shifter from the GR HV.

ahah, dum-dum

Don't talk shit on the Flintstones

TRD in the US, Gazoo in Europe and Asia

Maybe I can afford a C7 Corv-

Because that worked so good for srt and the snek

So real talk, because I haven't really followed the Supra at all, whats confirmed about this car?

Engine?
Tranny?
power figures?
price?

America needs to start producing utes

All I know so far is that it's:

BMW Engine
Automatic-only

Fuck you. I hope you get raped to death by a baboon you fucking mongoloid.

So the Supra is auto only, BMW engine, not sold under the Toyota badge...

Still no formal announcements on the RX-9 or a S3000/S2000 replacement?

Speculated, not confirmed, stop listening to shitty clickbait blogs.
Only 100% confirmed thing is that it's built on the new BMW Z4 chassis.

supposedly it's already confirmed it's going to be a Toyota engine and its going to have around 400 HP. 4pot versions will be made for the cheapest models and will have a Manual option. price still unknown
thedrive.com/sheetmetal/15403/the-new-supra-will-be-sold-under-toyotas-gazoo-racing-brand

I can't decide if I think this thing will be like the Civic Type R where you have strong demand and dealers gouge the living shit out of everyone on them or if it's going to fly under the radar...

Obviously Toyota expects strong demand if they are going to offer an I4 and a V6 option...

post tits

>707HP
>track-tuned
>full sized SUV
Who the fuck is this car for?

Why is there a glory hole in the front bumper?

it doesn't sell because toyota doesn't fucking promote it

upper middle class depressed Chrysler fags who can't buy a hellcat because their wife doesn't think they look safe.

Why do people say the Toyobaru doesn't sell? I see them all over the fucking place in Canada

GTAfag here, I see them constantly around this area

retards, stop benchracing cars you will never drive

literally nothing is confirmed

we are living in a time with good cars if you keep spreading your shitty opinions about cars you've only read about online sports cars will cease to exist

Wagons are better than SUVs

car magazines to put on the cover.

Not that I ever wanted to buy one of these in the first place, but naming it Kazoo™ is only going to push people who are on the edge about it away. That sounds dumb as fuck.

This is basically it. It's for people who need the extra room while carting Jamal and the wife in an FCA shitbox.

That's not bad. BMW continues to make excellent engines and DCTs are the future anyway.

Aside from the fact that BMW is phasing out the DCT for tuned ZF 8-speed torque converter autos

>BMW is phasing out the DCT for tuned ZF 8-speed torque converter autos
Which are faster anyways, right?

I was driving for a few hours on Sunday and saw 4 of them. I live in Alabama. Granted I also saw about 15 mustangs... but still.

This thing is so impractical, but I think that's why I like it.

Same here.
I laughed my ass off every time I smoked them in my Bugeye and I'm laughing now in a Golf R.

The trackhawk just screams American. No one else in the world would do something this stupid. I love it.

>Supra
>fly under the radar
C'mon now
Also I don't see this being sold as GR in the US, maybe TRD

It's a stupid brand name but as long as they keep that Supra nameplate and it's still FR, they'll have a market to exploit.

The GT86 sells fine. Over here it's a better seller than the MX-5, and catching up to the WRX.

>Evo is dead and will be resurrected as a Hybrid crossover concept
As long as they integrate S-AWC, a DCT automatic comparable to the X MR and a powerful enough engine, it lives on. I'm no fan of how the concept looks but if it can do everything the previous Evos did and with that absurd ground clearance, it should actually be pretty good fun.

is trash and doesn't sell
You know it has the world record for most car of the year awards and still has a waiting list right?