Skeet the manakete

Kill yourselves

E Celeb shit can fuck off

You first

Camilla is shit.

Recruit Hestia?

Yes
No

Not even ten posts in and the thread is already reddit......

No it hasn't fuck off

I'm going to post this every thread until you like it.

fuck off

Fuck off already drill

So the usual then?

3 fingers in her pussy thinking about her brother

What about Marle

random bouts of depression with lucina

>deleted
(lol

>deleted
Thank you based mods

Hell yes

I'll post Heroes and you'll like it pls don't bully my thundercock I don't have any inheritance fodder

There's still some trash left. Report it all while they're still here.

MODS = GODS

Get the fuck out

I also seemed to have come across trash.

Get the fuck out of this thread trash

>3
>Not her whole fist

>mentally ill
Hopefully you fuck off too.

Based mods are based.

Severa! She's so sweet! I want to give her a big hug!

>I'm so happy we finally have a good protagonist
Holy kek, this was an actual post?

>mentally ill
Hopefully you fuck off too.

Have the stats been leaked for the new units yet?

Are any of them actually worth pulling for in terms of power level and being good units

what a shitty reinhardt

What's up?

They suck.

Taking care of my mentally ill sister!

>mentally ill
Fuck off

poor Rhys probably gets his pelvis broken every night being ridden by her.

They seem to be mostly SI fodder for new stuff, though the SP bonus skills might be nice to keep them around to use.

No confirmed stats yet, just a fake set that's been circulating without a credible source

Would Rhys survive longer with Mia or Titania?

So im at 199/200 units, and want to reduce quantity and improve quality of some of my units.

Ninian: is there any special that suits her if she dances 99% of the time?

Kagero: moonbow for her?

Ryoma: put vantage 3 on him and now defiant atk is basically useless. a lot of people recommend fury but I dont want him to become more of a glass cannon than he already is, same with LaD

Those stats were being lowballed as fuck, last time I checked. Robin could have 31 atk 35 spd for all I care

Taking Camilla to the psychiatrist! She only deserves the best.

>No reply
I thought so.

Hopefully you mentally ill apologists will fuck off soon.

>180980756

How can one mentally ill girl be so much better than every other FE girl?

There's nothing wrong with mentally ill people, in fact they deserve just as much love as normal people. I hope you love Camilla too!

Would Miccy give me the succ if I joined the Dawn Brigade?

Fury makes him bulkier (makes it harder for him to get one shotted by one threat, but it's also bad for prolonged fights you don't see much in Arena if you don't have any heal) and lets him get to vantage range faster. You also should be having vantage 3, the difference is really big.

Give me Fury Nintendo

Now that the next banner is confirmed shit, remember to use those orbs for rolling Kris' wife.

She can't really get an opportunity to charge a special if she's not being attacked, so give her a defensive one or something since those charge quickly.

Kagero also want to try to kill things before she needs to use a special, Moonbow at least can get some damage in on non-infantry in a pinch I suppose.

If you're really that intent on using his weapon for distant counter without killing his (lackluster) bulk with constant Fury damage, your other main option is probably Distant Defense, but that requires rolling a spare Celica for. There's not a lot of good attack boosting options for when being attacked for an A slot though.

kill all tripfaggots
reminder to report e-celeb /v/edditors as well

>put L&D on my +spd B!Cordelia
>oh boy sanic sped here we go
>can't bait mages like nino
>can't safely enter desperation range

did I get tricked? fury seems like the better choice for fragile units while L&D can be used for more balanced units (like Minerva)

>trying to justify mental illness
Fuck off.

>there are people who haven't rolled Katarina yet
What's your excuse for not getting the best red mage besides Celica?

Breed Nowi!

>These stats on the summer units

Hope you're holding on to your orbs

>Clarise and Sakura caught up without completely overtaking Priscilla and Elise into the point of giving the multiplier

I wonder if they have just few voters to where the scales won't be tipped into full pendulum mode with mulitpliers every hour.

I want to roll her, but I ran out of orbs before I could attempt her banner. Hoping she'll be a solo red in the future, I don't want any of the other reds.

>athena
>another athena
>luke
>IKE

JUST GIVE ME KATARINAAAAAA

Spending them on Jagen tbqh

You're supposed to have another unit bait, then have her heal them with Ardent Sacrifice. Then you can start flinging quadshits.

>Celica
le 1 spd faec

the trick is ardent sacrifice/reciprocal aid memes

Katarina is a cuck who dies alone.

But Norne is my wife.

Gaping Nowi's tight pussy and molding it into the shape of your cock!

Rolled for her and got Celica.

>358
Just give me Micaiah and Elincia already

Already got her after clawing through 2 Athenas and a Luke! Fed her Tharja's tome too!

i hate you

Has Lionheart's Sister or Minerva's Sister had a multiplier advantage at all in the past 12 hours? This is some bullshit.

You seem agitated by Camilla's superiority, user

Why are you using a brave user for baiting? how do you you think squishy waifu of all things baits mages well? I bet she could even get oneshotted by a nino even without LaD

>tfw no Tharja to feed my Katarina

Can't say for certain, but I think they've been just about on equal terms for as far as I can remember. But the gap's getting gradually wider and wider. I can expect Cheese Sis to take the advantage within the next two or three hours.

Robin...

>phoneposter and a redditor
wew

Anything for you

>still trying to justify mental illness
Fuck off already.

>12 new FE
>2 old FE
I'm not mad like others, but I do see how this is pretty bull. Halloween is probably gonna be all Nohrian since they got the DLC, then Hoshido might get some New Years stuff or something.

They really should be striking out the top 20s no matter what game they're from.

Incest with your mentally ill sister!

You chose poorly

mommy

strawpoll.me/13302337

No.

Would you expect anything less of Camillafags?

She's -atk. Rolling for Eldigan, spent 90 orbs and no Eldigan, if it makes you feel any better.

yeah ive been using ryoma weekly in arena since i got him. and vantage 3 is on him already

I use kagero A LOT and she usually kills things in one hit, but every once an awhile an enemy will live with like 3 or less hp left, so i think moonbow would help prevent that from happening more often

I like ryoma because i use him in the arena to bait out ranged units. He's +spd -def. My (realistic) options for his a slot would be:
speed+3
attack+3
hp+5 (prob useless on ryo)
death/darting blow

distant defense would be amazing, but i dont have celica and if i get her id keep her even if she had a bad IV

Do you mean Stretcherfags