What is your opinion of my car?

Black on black, 5 speed manual, luxury package. All stock besides Bilstein shocks and Borla exhaust (quiet).

My past cars were an 87' Porsche 951, 02 WRX, 97' Miata, 91' Civic Si, Lexus IS300. Of all those, this one is my favorite handling.

blog post/10

>e36
garbage

Sick blog post OP

this

its a nice car but its pretty boring

It's bland, plain, boring.

But what engine?

Been looking for things to make it look a little more aggressive. Obviously needs to be lower, maybe a simple front lip?

Dull/10

E36s are bland as fuck and the interiors suck ass

Stupid/10

E36s at least handle decently until you reduce the suspension travel to zero and put stretched out all seasons on them.

a little lip goes a long way fo sho

stance a make her dance my nigga

>stance a make her dance my nigga
First of all, that's our word, not yours, faggot.
Second your taste sucks and you suck as a consequence.

>First of all, that's our word, not yours, faggot.

but it is my word nigga

>Second your taste sucks and you suck as a consequence.

aww shit brotha why you gotta be like that cuz I aint about dem 24s and shit Im a lowlyfe son

You ain't black, faggot. And your car sucks.

What year IS300 and did you like it?

It was a 2005. The IS300 was like a neutered M3 sedan. The BMW also has a nicer interior, and a lot nicer front seats. The IS300 has horrible bolsters and the leather is trash. I did enjoy the IS though. The instrument cluster is unique, the suspension sporty, and the power goes to the correct wheels.

>You ain't black

nobody bats an eye at me saying nigga irl lol

>And your car sucks.

I can really argue with that one since its an old shitbox that Ive ran into the ground

horribly unreliable and you'll spend months fixing shit that comes with only being a old german car only to give up and sell it at a loss

i had to replace every rubber/plastic bit in the suspension (balljoints, every bushing/mount, etc), guibo/center support bearing, shifter bushings. i spent a good 2 days redoing my door cards after they were falling apart 2 years ago with window weld only for the pass one to start coming undone again. rear shock towers were done on my car too after PO did a hackjob replacement of torn ones and never told me

my shifter detents and cooling system are all that's left but i'm pretty sure mine wore/burnt a valve (30psi low in one cylinder) so im giving up and listing it for $8000 and buying a s2000/miata/350z hr so i'm not spending more time working on a car than driving and enjoying it.

>my e36 was trashed when I bought it so that means all of them are

Mount Hood?

NIGGER DETECTED
>NIGGER DETECTED
NIGGER DETECTED
>NIGGER DETECTED

I like it.

I would argue that the Lexus IS300 is a better driving car than the E36, assuming the IS300 has a 5 speed manual (E46 supperior to IS300 tho).

It's a clean RWD fun car that is slow-car-fast, and has all of the handling / motor attributes that make it enjoyable to drive. Good aftermarket. Good knowledgebase and community. Appreciation from pretty much all car guys except for small-dicked ///M car owners who have to shit on regular BMW owners.

I would shamelessly drive one, provided it was in mint condition provided it was a 328i with a 5spd (or preferably a M3).

You do need euro headlights/blinkers tho.

>basic maintenance means replacing half the car every few years
>its perfectly acceptable for my high-performance german sports car to tear out suspension mounting points with age/tear

funny part is i bought a equally "trashed" 2004 wrx that had no work done to it but only oil changes its whole life

guess what i've replaced on it?

>pads/rotors
>front pass axle
>valve cover gaskets
>ac compressor inlet o-rings
>timing belt/water pump cause it was at 120,000 miles on the original stuff

that's literally it. i took it to 3 track days and it didn't skip a beat the whole time. i'm not buying a used german car again.

please leave it like this, oem looking e36's are getting rarer and rarer because niggers like feel the need to put shitty lips and wheels on these cars. I always had a soft spot for the e36 because my dad bought one brandnew in the early 90's, hurts me everytime I see one drive past completely riced out with ebay parts