>Onigashima dropmaps
imgur.com/a/TOiMc

>English FGO
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something
>You get 42 quartz, 6000 fp, Journey CE, 10 4* exp, 5 HP/ATK Fou, Saber Lily and a 4* of your choosing if you make your account before the 31st of July

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna to be released in late June to early July
>Addition of Extra class slot for support
>4* stat Fou in the rare prism exchange
>A new summer event has been announced in which Raikou will receive a swimsuit version
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal
news.fate-go.jp/2017/700days/
>10 quartz

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
>[JPN] (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA
>[US] (last reset: June 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>/fgog/ thinking its shitty old memes no one gives a fuck about can survive in a post-EOP world
pathetic

Reposting from last thread because I've rerolled half a dozen times since then and still no luck:

I know I'm spitting in the wind, but does anyone have a Saber/Emiya account they got while rerolling? Been at it for days and can't get this combo

email is [email protected]

Is the septem chapter out too? I thought there were only two chapters out right now?

How do I buy Japanese itunes if japancodesupply keeps declining my card?

newfags get out

How the fuck do magnets work?

First for best boy.

Fuyuki doesn't count

Fuyuki was just the prologue, it doesn't count as a chapter.

Someone has a 5* Servant tier list?

Holy shit there is some epic shit going down in Rome. Who the fuck is Flarous though?

Lizard posting

LESS THAN 10 HOURS UNTIL AGARTHA STREAM

How hard is it going to be to reroll for Gil during his rate up?

why should i care

>masterd

anyone got more of this shit, I seem to be noticing quite a lot of this

Why are nips even playing the English version? I've seen some kanji names and I have no idea if it's just weebs or people who actually want to suffer.

Reminder Liz cucks you hard so if you waifu or like her you're a giant cuck.

The name of one of Solomon's demons

Carrotbutt posting!

Got Zhuge / Altera / Camilla

Is this good or should I keep rerolling?

Roman is Solomon in human form after winning the Fuyuki grail war
Goetia stole his real world body, Flauros is one of his components
Roman kills himself permanently so you can beat Goetia

I'm never getting Hans this is impossible. PLEASE fucking introduce the Rare Prism shop with content so I can sell these fucking 5star and 4star for FP.

REGEND OF MASTERD

Is there any 3* from the starter rolls worth leveling? Im just using my cards on my 4* and 5*

One of Goetia's Pillar Demons that's possessing Leff. You'll be seeing them a lot.

There were a couple grammatical errors in Fuyuki that I forgot to screenshot.

Bad
Keep going

reroll until you get 3 5stars

He has a surprising amount of good fan art for not being husbandobait

What if NTR is my fetish?

Awful.
but give me the code.

>Seen as someone without match

HOLY FUCK HOW WILL LANEKEKS EVER RECOVER?

I don't understand any of that.

Somewhat good, post it here for poor people.

That one stuck out to me quite a bit, since it's not something that the eyes really gloss over.

Cu

Mashing Mash!!

stop and wait for free harc.

"Onwed' instead of "Owned" in one of the item checklists, either in my room or in the Da Vinci menus.

>days
I'm not giving you shit just for being a lying cunt

I failed to get him 4 times in the nip version if that tells you something. Also probably his first gacha isn't even going to be a rate up.

Waver is already good, Altera is a great plus. Keep it and play the game already.

>Roman is Solomon in human form after winning the Fuyuki grail war
What, was Roman a master who wanted to become Soloman or something? I'm too low IQ for this.

Send it here
[email protected]

Free me from this hell

NA players, escape while you still can. I've seen everything the game has ever given and what it does to people.

Reroll
This seller's from reddit

>tfw you can't play the dailies at all because no AP
>tfw you're only now killing Vlad and Eon in Orleans

How the fuck can I play this more?

>have to hoard quartz for months to roll for my favorite characters in Japanese server
>think English server will be easier to roll on
>have to hoard quartz for months to roll for my favorite characters in English server
>have half of my favorites in Japanese server + every farmable thing under the sun already
Yeah fuck this.

YOU'RE WASTING AP RIGHT NOW STOP IT REEEEEEE

They call her "Altria" then get bothered by a harmless goddamn typo of one misplaced vowel? It's a QA mistake more than a mistranslation.

These cute boys are for _______ !

Roman was Solomon summoned by Olga's father. They won the HGW and Solomon wished on the grail to become human.

>Never really liked Altera
>Roll her now
>Eh, might as well use her
>Start to like her design
>Start to really like her design
>Fap to her sprite
>Like her design even more after the fap.

Oh boy.
Haven't felt this sensation in a while.

give me some more fanart please

Because in only 10 hours we are going to have content and have our general back fuckboy

>his first gacha isn't even going to be a rate up.
Newfag please shut the fuck up

I'm going to guess a lv. 35 Carmilla is more than enough for Orleans?

What's better, Waver or Jeanne + Altera?

It's a Kiarafag meme after they thought they "won" when she showed up in the game. As it turns out, her gacha was, comparatively, the worst one yet, she's awful in gameplay and her art is embarrassingly bad. It was really just one big fuck you to them, but they were too blind to see it.

Cue weeks of Kiarafag trying to revise history, lie about how useful she is in game (used her on the first wave of enemies instead of the last one like everyone else, using CE's to cheat), lie about how successful her gacha was, lie about how much fanart she's getting, lie about how powerful she is in lore (Kiaracuck thought she was the strongest thing ever seen in the nasuverse) and lie about her being pure now despite her lines literally saying she wants to corrupt (You).

Then we had the icing on the cake (pic related). Kiaracuck got caught samefagging, and tried to deny it. He uses 4chanX, and then he actually made a video complete with nigger music to "prove" he wasn't a samefag, despite it not proving anything. A little while later Kiaracuck deleted the video, but not before being exposed as Misora, the biggest cuck and shitposter in the general.

Ever since then it has been one massive BTFO after another for Kiarafag, and now he even admits she's terrible.

I'M GOING TO ROLL OKITA ON THE ENGLISH SERVER! SHE HAS EVADED ME ON JP BUT NO LONGER WILL SHE ESCAPE MY GRASP.

Literally the Jew King Solomon, King of Magic that all magi are descended from and also Grand Caster. His master was Olga's dad. After winning they wished for Solomon to be human and a ton of dosh to make Chaldea.

Any reason to not immediately use all my EXP stuff?

Jesus christ user. How did you even log in during the great maintenance? Do you never travel to a place with no internet? What are you doing with your life?

>NA players, escape while you still can.
Nameless coward, begone.

Now I'm dual wielding accounts on the same phone.

They're all over the place, I seriously can't go a single chapter without spotting some error

LITERALLY me right now

you're the same as me user, i'm just like 2 fights after you on that same node
>can literally do like 1 daily and 2 normal missions atm per full bar

where are my 250 fucking apples

Manaka is smelly. SMELLY.

I got Waver, and my 4* are Emiya and Liz. Which of the 4* should I level up first? Maybe go for Cu instead?

>Okita a girl
Fuckn japs runing everything. When they make Jesus a playable servant I hope they turn him into a girl too. The backlash would be incredible

He was summoned by Maris Billy, Olga's father, and might or might have not sucked his dick. He gets more plot relevant as the history goes on and he'll probably show up in part 2 as a villain

Jeanne + Altera

I am janitor and also jetfag

There were a few minutes when you could log in. I managed to not lose my strike too.

Don't forgot that the nigger music had weeb shit mixed in

I've lost control

I was studying for my certification exam that summer so F/GO was the only thing I could do at the time. I was refreshing thread on my phone and saw it was back up. Did one roll before it crashed.

You will lose yourself eventually

>hat, was Roman a master who wanted to become Soloman or something?

Solomon is a servant, he's from a Bible

He wished to be a nothing normal human since he never got to live as a human in life.

>700 days bonus: 20 quartz
Fucking really, DW.

Is there auto mode in this game? I'm finding the combat slow as fuck (yes I already put max battle speed) and I don't want to keep looking at the same animations since I got better stuff to do.

FFRK had a similar battle system and has auto mode, so does GBF if I recall correctly, how come this one doesn't - as far as I know.?

No

>barely beat 30ap daily quest
>had to blow 1 command spell to restore last standing servants health

yeah i think i should get another servant to 25 before i try that again

>how come this one doesn't - as far as I know.?
Becuase you're going to be gawking at your screen like a retard by halfway through Orleans wondering why your servants are dead and the game isn't handing you free wins

No auto mode, DW would go out of business if people spent their time doing other stuff, please understand

This is not a game about efficiency.

I need help with 40ap farming, scratch my back and herc scratches yours

Can a level 30 Herc carry me through the 40 ap dailies?

>rerolling for Gil
>not setting up a Gil summoning shrine to guarantee his appearance
Lmao

Oh wait, Alter Saber is only 4 stars?

>someone will actually believe this

It's the anti-kiarafag on damage control after being BTFO so hard. He couldn't recover. He kept saying Kiara was never ever going to appear in FGO, not in a million years, 100% guaranteed she wasn't going to appear. Then guess what happened? She appear in FGO so he changed his narrative to "s-s-she's never going to be playable!". Then guess what? She was playable. It was one blow after another. Everyone made fun of him and now he resorts to make fun of Kiara saying she's shit in gameplay so he "won" at the end.

Why do you want to play a game without playing the fucking game?

No.

Post supports

>tfw no weiba ce

Yeah, there are few artist that draw him, most of what I've saved is from one guy.

yes and even with that she's beter than vanilla

not a chance
berserkers are garbage at basic farming
you need someone that doesn't die in 2 hits to carry you
thats why people like jeanne

Fuck. We're moving way too fast today.

Again, I can only speculate and make up conjecture. There's not enough tangible evidence for me to say I know for sure what direction they want to take this, or if they have a clear direction at all. What I do feel pretty confident about is that, the idea to recontextualize Nero's role in history did likely come from Nasu. It's not like Nasu is above doing that to his own work. Sakurai probably just sucks at making something good out of it. As an aside here, a grip I had with Fragments was that it doesn't really do much with the Prototype timeline. Sakurai told the story by sticking very close to the old premise and deviated very little from it, and it doesn't play around much with world building despite how the AU setting lends itself perfectly to it. It's very much coloring within the lines, and I think Sakurai might be overly cautious about what she does with Nasu's setting. She might not want to upset anything.

About Kiara and how she might compare and contrast to Nero. It's true that Kiara's influence on people was shown to be intoxicating, but Nasu has put in some effort to show that even as an abnormal existence she's not necessarily a malicious force. There's proof of this in the CCC event and in Nasu's own blog. Kiara isn't necessarily evil. So if Nero similarly charms people to her, then I don't see why that must be a sinister quality if Kiara is the comparative example. In the first place I don't know if it's a valid comparison, but since Nero kinda has an association with the Beasts already, I think it's worth considering.