/ndg/ - NieR/Drakengard General #99

[THIS GENERAL HAS SPOILERS]

「Final countdown」 edition

If you have any suggestions or links you think would be useful, then respond with it to the OP and help build up the archives.

>[Official SINoALICE page]
sinoalice.jp/

>[SINoALICE OST rip]
mega.nz/#!KItiWBwI!rEyZmpA0T497aQ2_wb-okdNlVFgFvav4TluHt8MNlRk

>[Official NieR:Automata page]
platinumgames.com/games/nier-automata/

>[DRAKENGARD/NIER COLLECTION ARCHIVE] - World Guides, Novellas, Lore, etc.
mega.nz/#F!1U9FABJA!mMSLFtaWnMsjC5kNrzsgHA

>[PC Troubleshooting]
pastebin.com/qEZD3VLJ

>[NieR:Automata Unit Data & Fishing Encyclopedia] - Untranslated, use Chrome
wiki3.h1g.jp/nierautomata/index.php?個体データ

>[/ndg/ Downloads Pastebin] - Ripped OST, Lewds, Steam Reskin
pastebin.com/YWG8irCu

>[NieR:Automata Lore Master Index] - includes links to translated side material, Q&As, etc.
reddit.com/r/nier/wiki/lore

>[NieR:Automata Novellas & Concert] - Full Translations
mintychu.dreamwidth.org/

>[NieR: Automata Mining and Moddin Steam Group]
steamcommunity.com/groups/nierMnM

>[Nier Automata Lossless OST + Bonus HACKING TRACKS Disc]
mega.nz/#F!xpND2ZQI!SGnaDUc7MW5VDCJ4B9q4xA
mega.nz/#F!ppsjEICJ!SH2WwEAxnsQd99rZfN6u8Q
PASSWORD=hikaru

>[Drakengard 1,2,3+Chip tunes]
mega.nz/#!uYNw2RSR!1o1NmDIIik6nb3YPZWwTIVWHHglCQK18DiLAKXpvrqM

>[Nier+Remix albums+Piano Collection]
mega.nz/#!7dNlQa5Y!r8NsLOq044JoNM6-V1oSzXGNDb3h6_wAAgfXi0xYd_g

English track list
vgmdb.net/album/65091

Nier:Automata Save Editor:
Python script:
dropbox.com/s/p9539mxoe2lyi5s/N_A_editor.py?dl=0
Executable:
dropbox.com/s/jt2gs9ou1nhxhfc/N_A_editor.exe?dl=0

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

inspirobot.me/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Welcome to the twilight of /ndg/.

Only one more thread to go.

Is it really the end?

It's been a good run, you all.

If there's not enough activity to keep the threads alive, yeah, it's the end.

See you all in 4 years for DoD4 / Nier 3

Do you really think there will be a DoD4? Just wondering. What else in the Drakengard series can be explored? We have the beginning (year 1) in DoD3, events leading up to NieR, and DoD2 which was just its own thing. I don't doubt Yoko Taro will make a new game but I have no idea where he'll go next, Nier universe or Drakengard.

Is this the right place for SINoALICE discussion

damn already the end..it was a nice run everyone

Yeah, there's Sinoalice info in the OP and /sing/ is gone so ask away

Nope, you want /sing/, which is the SINoALICE general.

Which is also dead.

/ndg/ you dumbass! I thought you wanted to live. Not only did you let it die while I was asleep, but you also left it for dead for most of the day.

Nobody wants it bad enough to do anything about it, apparently.

Everyone was passionate a few threads ago when I said it should die at 100. How am I of all people the most passionate now?
I would have made a new thread ASAP if I had my PC.

Humanity is like that. You'll hear a lot of sound and fury from people about how much they care and how passionate they are. But when it comes time to do the work, they melt away like snow in the springtime.

what's that little triangle next to ending Z on my save menu?

Let's make an OP image for #100 together for the end. I love you guys too much to let /ndg/ die without a little fanfare. Draw a character from the series and post it here, and I'll compile them into a nice pic.

That means you finished the DLC.

Which robot should I use to get through the 6th trial of the forest arena? They just keep destroying me instantly

No wonder god wanted us dead.

Are you just going to let us die again?
Looks like you're all talk.
What will you do without me?

Is that reddit lore index somewhat comprehensive? Want to check out the side material and not miss a single damn rhing.

It should have everything that's been translated at least.

realised A2 is the MC in translated script 3, but cant find her scene in the real concert itself?

what the hell these threads used to be so long with filled with so many screenshots

Did anyone else beat Emil in 2 sec by accidentally summoning a lv 99 dead player like I just did?

These threads used to be filled with people who cared about them.

Not exactly. I did that during the final battle in route A. The player destroyed Eve so thoroughly that he couldn't regenerate and I skipped the hacking part.

more?

Just die already

next one is nsfw

Generate the theme for the next Yoko Taro game.

inspirobot.me/

>Remember to live a lie

Game centered around Accord and her travels/origin

Link is fine

Dosvedanya, /ndg/, see you at the end of #100 if ever.

What's the name of that one song in Automata that always pops up whenever a particularly sad moment happens?
I've been digging through the OST and I can't find it for the life of me

Voice of no return?
Mourning?
Blissful death?
Vague hope?

world war 2, drakengard edition. with nazis delving into occult and harnessing the power of maso, red eyes communist hivemind, watchers manipulating jews, christians and muslims through their watcher-worshiping religions, and overall mayhem of the war.

Bad /sino/ poster, the game is DEAD, no more posting about it.

I am not sure how I feel about this...

wow being passionate if you are gay

God wanted us to die(he never existed)

>Forest Arena

Small Stubby with a Gun is actually a fucking badass, who knew

If it keeps the thread alive, he can post about Sinoalice all he wants..

we just know there's some 'god' and his slaves(watchers) who wants humanity to die. for all we know it's watcher propaganda and he's just an alien bent on human extermination, since automata confirmed the existence of aliens with similar intentions.

an omnipresent god who has an ego, flawed personality full of negative emotions and even material form (if we go by the sumero-judaic description of the annunaki-elohim in the torah/old testament that drakengard based its god and his angels off of) is a paradox.

you can't have a limiting form and be everywhere and everything at the same time, which could suggest he's based on sumerian anu+enlil/judeo-christian yahweh+el(ohim)/hindu shiva who was just one of many, not the sumerian father of all/judeo-christian ????(gnostic/eastern orthodox source of existence/jesus's father?)/hindu brahman who is one that encompasses and is present in everything, humans and gods.

Am I doing wrong or am I supposed to be spending 80% of my time running from place to place in Automata? Like Jesus fuck that Jean-Claude quest has me go all over the place.

Sorry, this is not Veeky Forums

fuck off back to >>>>>>>>>>

At a certain point in the game your save points also become travel points

Beware, there's a "point of no return" in the game game where you can no longer do sidequests until you get ending A/B, and that's boarding the flight units in the flooded city so get your quests done before then

eat shit and die.

you first

>At a certain point in the game your save points also become travel points
Thank god, thanks user.

>muh safespace

Will all of you stop being cunts to each other?

it is yours

here

cute

at least this game made for me!

Who dies horribly?

Everybody.

Blew 3300 gems on sw gacha, got two winged faggots. Bye guys, not that there's really anybody left.

(You)

I'm going to bed. Try not to die this time.

it's ded already senpai

Come on. One more thread is all I ask.

hey guys you know whats coming!

I think I may have stolen your weapon. I'm sorry. It only took 2500 gems for her to appear. Twice.

So, is Sinoalice as much of a kusoge as people say it is?

Forget A2 DLC (because why do you want to see more suffering), I just want Taro to make a manga of them living a happy normal life.

It has good music and pretty art. Gameplay is mediocre at best. Otherwise it's standard gacha nonsense on top of being run by a company that has no fucking idea what they're doing. Endless maintenance at release and still many things broken or just flat out removed until they figure out how to implement are rather big flaws to the new game.

How it got to #1 in Japan I honestly do not know but here we are. Personally I'd put it around the middle of the (endless) pile of gacha games. It aint anything special, especially if you cannot read runes. But I'll personally continue to play it because seigi is cute.

How about あ2 dlc that doesnt have any suffering?

What guilds are still alive and open on sinoalice?

is there a new meme way to level up to 99 after the story? the robot in the amusement park isnt activating for me no matter what I do

Just keep beating him, it may take a while if you're low leveled, but it's the only way.

Should I get Automata on PC or PS4?

I'd prefer PC but heard there were some port issues

Anything on the story?

Is there anyway to get the type 40 sword after route A? I had no idea that one quest gave it and that it would cancel when i advanced the story the next mission

No, it's 2B-only.

It's hit or miss. For most people, the PC version works fine. AMD updated their video drivers to fix issues and NVidia users never had much in the way of problems. Some people have pretty bad problems but it's a small minority.

Use the chapter select function you get after finishing route C to go back and get it

I'm 55 and I just spent 2 solid minutes wailing on the shithead and he didn't activate

At that level, it would take like 20 minutes. Go to Adam's boss pit in the copied city to level up more before coming back.

You should be able to wake him up easily when you get to level 60+.

/lrrh/ has five open slots

No interest?

because we are not going to give up that easily

All of the characters are basically trying to revive their authors and each of the characters follows a certain concept on their perception of trying to revive their author. Snow White, for example, is all about justice and believes all of her actions are just and thus will kill anyone who interferes with her plans to revive her author.

In the process of trying to revive their authors they all meet up with one another and slowly start to find that everyone else is nothing like themselves, they are not "right" and well, basically they're all going to have to murder each other at some point if they want their precious author back.

That's the basic gist of it. There's a lot more to it of course, including about the characters themselves which is rather interesting if a little fucked up. But it's Yoko Taro, what else can you expect? The whole Gretel/Hansel thing, Cinderella wanting to fuck shit up and being a super slut, Red Riding Hood getting presumably raped and being batshit crazy, you name it. It's pretty interesting to me at least since I grew up with these childhood fairy tales and seeing them in this form certainly catches my attention. I just wish it was a short story or a visual novel or something like that, it's kinda ruined being associated with a shitty gacha game.

It was marketed with Yoko Taro's name on it and it's a free mobile game, so that's probably why. Shame it was handled by Pokelabo, raids could have been fun

In the 3rd stageplay, is it 2B and 9S's prototypes who were made by Zinnia? Their personalities? Or was it the first iteration of 2B and 9S?

Honestly it just.. baffles me how such a travesty can happen. Yoko Taro is pretty well known in the industry, especially after the recent popularity boost given through Nier Automata. The game is also backed by Square Enix. So why on earth was such a shitty company like Pokelabo tasked with developing the game?

Infact they barely developed anything, they just took a direct rip from another game they made and changed the assets around a bit. And even with that they couldn't even get a proper release going with weeks of maintenance, missing content and just a plain dull battle system which was ripped from another (failed) title of theirs.

It's prototypes with the same base personality data.

Yeah, their prototypes (or, to be exact, 9S and A2 prototype, since 2B is based on A2). No idea what you mean by "iteration".

Pokelabo has a history of failed kusogames, you'd think they would hire a company with a better history given Taro's recent popularity with Nier. The game will be dead before we even get the Automata collab, and they all come with stories so it could have been more lore.