Say/post 1 nice thig about fiat

As much as their cars are unreliable, i cannot resist that gearbox. Too bad I live in le 56% america.

fuck typing on a phone, i meant to say thing

fiat generally keeps mjet in a containment thread

The 124 is rather nice

the 695 biposto is the coolest car i have ever seen, i would rather have that than a bmw m6 or GTR

Its a turbocharged miata that can be tuned to 200 hp with only a chip. It's even better than a miata.

strong contributing factor to why I bought one

Yep, Fiat just left 30% of the cars horsepower untapped in an effort to not sell cars. Or is it the engineers in the largest auto conglomerate couldn't figure out what some aftermarket company with 2 dudebros developed for the "simple tune chip"?
>taking one of the least reliable engines on the market
>stressing it even harder with more boost and shitty fuel maps made in Excel
Fortunately the techs probably are well aware of it so they can void your warranty when it's in for the biweekly service.

They left it untapped because of mpg (((reasons))). It's the same engine used in the 695 biposto which puts out 190 hp stock.

You do realize that almost all car companies leave out engine power for the sake of convenience/ selling another car? Why does BMW leave out 30 hp out of the m240i when its the same exact engine as the m2?

i bought a fiat siena as my first car
Literally no regrets and fiat customer service is amazing.
Is legit, folks.

Damn that livery looks good. Well done dude.

>pic related

Nice ride m8/10
What is your opinion about it?

It breaks quickly so we don't have to drive it long.

Thats only the 2012-2013 (abarths) the turbo had problems but they changed it in the 2014-present models. Use 93 octane and synthetic oil and you will be good. also the spider uses like 95% mazda parts.

/thread

>fix it again, tony! haha

Italian here.

We generally shitpost IRL against fiat because of the memories of old 90 early 2000 POS they produced, at least most of their cars were garbage but the little ones (punto and panda have always been good mules).

In the last decade the situation changed for the better and I mean WAY better since their cars today are as good as their main competition, they have their strong "points" and areas where they don't excel but are average, so definitely they're honest to good cars.

>500: fashion masterpiece, trendy little car that has been crafted from people who knew what were doing and wanted from the product. You can have the base model, the luxury one (see: Riva), the sporty one (Abarth), the enthusiast one (Biposto) and the racing car (595 Corse). Whatever car you end up with you'll have a nice product

>Punto: immortal but now too old even if it looks good and modern. Has always been a nice car which doesn't excel in nothing and it's nice to drive and comfy, solid discounts make this car a bargain.

>500L: not a fan of this ugly car but both the L and the XL have plenty of space and are ok for families, while maintaining the 500's family feel.

>500X: better than the Mini Countryman, it's the perfect fiat to see how they've improved their game, its well assembled and refined (for the segment) and have good mild off road capabilities (it's the Jeep renegade twin sister) in the off road dedicated trims

>Tipo: solid, cheap and good looking. It's like the idea of a Dacia but with 10x more quality and modern components rather than using a piece of shit old Clio as base...

>124: really nothing to say here, both the standard and the abarth are excellent

>vans and multi space: many of them have been made in joint venture (as always) with Toyota, PSA and opel.

Engines are good, everyone, and reliabily today is on par with the other.

The only reason not to buy a fiat is if you're American and the fiat you're looking for has been built in Mexico.

>Panda: among the 500 is a successful car in Italy and Europe, truly one if not the best A segment shitbox. The 4x4 is and has always been a god and better than many super famous off-roaders that costs 4 times more

They own Alfa Romeo

Dog ring gearboxes

>biposto
Please user, stop reminding me of things i cannot get in le 56% white america.

>Biposto interior
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Alfa Romeo is soon to be a spin off