FNAF BOOK: amazon.com/Five-Nights-Freddys-Silver-Eyes/dp/133813437X
FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tW9yMwNz
pastebin.com/mA5Whwji
pastebin.com/HPAZiihG
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=41859
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=37001
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=36852
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=41860
pastebin.com/2ywFt2gx
youtu.be/hjeX6H5WThA?t=55
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It will be magnificently garbage

First for Blons, the best bons

What about it? We've already discussed it a good deal back when it got leaked. Your time would better be spent on Roommates or some other fanfiction that's written by a competent writer, and our time would better be spent discussing those things than going over "Edgy Goosebumps"

Wait, so which Bon is the giant one?

Back to the Discord Spacebar

go back to making good posts starchy

I don't get it.

Aw yeah, there' that animated shicka I crave.

But Toy Chica, you are a robot! You can't have babies!

8th for No Fun Allowed, I guess.

oh okay

nigger stfu you just want the thread to be starchy general like some cuckold fest

letting yourself get controlled by groggy frackma because your hormones want control, you are absolute scum

Did somebody really just sick the mods on Panels?
The hell is this about?

I told you to get lost.

We've got a retarded faggot who thinks he needs to report and cry about OCfags he doesn't like.

yea and he's being a cuckhold to some fag got thinking he controls shit

even bombay was never this blatantly stupid and petty, I feel bad for him now

What was the exact moment you realized Scott stopped caring about making these games scary?

"I always wondered what was in all those empty heads back there."

pastebin.com/tW9yMwNz

My realization was slower than most, but I think it was when I first played Sister Location and realized that the whole thing was nothing more than a linear series of poorly-designed minigames with no attention to atmosphere, horror, or basic storytelling

The Custom Night shitfest just cemented it for me

I like this bon.
This is a nice bon.

FNAF 4. I remember when there was still doubt and some pretty well-constructed arguments about how the Nightmares were spooky due to a clever contrast between the safe and familiar domestic setting and the over-designed edginess of the bots, but I always had a feeling there was nothing subtle about it and Scott at that point was out of ideas and just pandering to what small children thought was cool and "scary".

Probably was when he made FNAF 2 a prequel so he could put in an epic plot twist.
Some point between 4 and SL's Custom Night ending was when I realized he was focused on pandering to literal children, instead of trying to tell a decent story.

World. Scott nailed the some gruesome themes in 3 as in the case with Springtrap and the child murders without going over the edge. In 4,he tried and failed to make the nightmare designs formidable and handled them like a plate-spinner with Parkinson's. Finally he said "screw it, I'm gonna make a jrpg with my characters instead of fixing the obvious mess in 4."

You see, I sort of liked World, or at least I appreciated it. I saw it as Scott taking a break from maintaining a horror franchise and going back to what he seems to like doing the most: lighthearted and wacky RPGs with darker undertones and meta humor beneath them. I was disappointed in that it didn't have the same depth or complexity as The Desolate Hope's combat system and I wish he spent more time fixing bugs and polishing it, but I certainly had some fun with it and it didn't disappoint me nearly as much as FNAF 4 before it and SL afterwards did.

Thanks for conforming that Panels has a discord group of whiteknights by spamming his shit.

Actual animatronics are creepy as fuck on the inside but Scott's consistently messed up the endoskeletons with all five games. Dunno why.
That's a good point. Springtrap did "fucked up animatronic" fairly well, while in 4 the Nightmares just don't really elicit a reaction aside from "Well, they look kind of cool, I guess?"

ebic lmao

It's funny because it's true.

Reposting important poll
strawpoll.me/13279108

Define "consistently messed up".

Not really made them scary. They're mostly terminators at this point. I think it might just be that they look too much like they could be their own robot, sleek and clean. Real world endoskeletons look more like they weren't meant to see the light of day.

>like they could be their own robot
You sure about that? You sure Freddy and Friends' Budget Buddies can stand on their own?

Not literally like their own mascot, but more like, well you wouldn't really think of it as needing something around it. A lot of animatronics look really messed up under the suit, FNAF's endos are just too clean and not really creepy, subsequently

In all seriousness, the problem is that Scott approaches designing them like he designs robots in his other stuff instead of thinking about what makes Chuck E. Cheese et al creepy.

Why is her leotard so tight?

You know exactly why.

She slipped up on her training regimen and grew out of it?

Pretty much. They're too robotic.

*hop*
*skip*

Imagine a bot who's bolted to the floor, like actual animatronics are, but at night they pop from their legs and pelvis and start crawling after you.

>a gorilla animatronic , brown Spring Bonnie, and the fucking wolf OC
TTO is a mess

Lay the details on me, chief.
Hurt me plenty.

>gorilla animatronic
HOL UP

haha i get the joke
it's niggers
haha

>brown Spring Bonnie

That would probably just be from being really old and dirty though, right? I mean, Springtrap's not golden, but a sickly brownish greenish color

Has anyone read The Twisted Ones yet? I don't want to spoil anything, but I want to make a drinking game for while I read it.

>hidden underground labs run by a father
>uncanny robots designed to go out and kill people
>uncanny robots trying to look like and take the place of someone they killed
>robot gorillas

DEEPEST. LORE.

Take a shot every fourth Balloon Boy appearance. Take another shot for every time a main character is revealed to have a sibling that they forgot about.

>"It's practically ridiculous now. But he was making it up as he went along."
-The Twisted Ones, pg. 132

BUY MY BOOK
BUY MY BOOK
BUY MY BOOK

Scott is the worst writefag
Prove me wrong

Kira is even worse

You're forgetting a few writefags if we include all of them.

Fine. Scott and Kira are the worst writefags.
Prove me wrong.

Who?

pastebin.com/mA5Whwji

I'm open for ideas/requests for stories

Write about the "joys" of hiding from Chica in the kitchen during a botched escape attempt.

Sure

Forgot to add, horror specific please.

A topic on an /x/-type forum, wherein one of the posters describes the time they picked up a hitchhiker one night, odd guy, smelled pretty bad and kept his hoodie up the whole time but was very polite, only to realize after dropping him at his destination and going on their way that he was a zombie with robot eyes.

Yeah, sure.
Should it be greentext or a regular story?

Format like it's a topic on a forum. Think Candle Cove.

Gotcha.

Just in case it wasn't clear, the hitchhiker is Michael, not Ennard wearing Michael.

Thanks for the clarification.

pastebin.com/HPAZiihG

Here ya go.

>Chica is actually his handler
I was trying to think of some way of including her in that.
But besides, they've never done anything - they're just friends!

- > 180979918
The former head interrogator / torturer of a hostile nation that would kill the entire world if it could.
A former commander of previously mentioned hostile nation who oversaw the occupied West Coast and responsible for an immeasurable amount of suffering.
A nuclear-powered walking death-machine that whose programming is irreversibly damaged and should he ever revert to his old mode would likely take a nuclear bombardment to stop.
A delusional low-rank soldier saved from death with zero concept of modesty or decency and will inevitably become a zombie robot murderfuck-machine.
Essentially a walking-corpse kept alive by the suit it's stuffed inside with a permanently damaged psyche with an insatiable need for affection of any kind.
Fazzer! I dunno, he smiles too much?
I've drawn Mangleov like three times..
Does Man-Gle work there? I don't think anyone wants that.
All overseen by a heartless megalomaniac hedonist fatcat whose responsible (multiple times) for the way the world is.

That reminds me I really need to work on a certain comic about Vix.

This is the only correct opinion. Give in to the shadows, blissful eternity awaits.

I'm sure some of the Technical team are actually in to it as well - sometimes.

>Essentially a walking-corpse kept alive by the suit it's stuffed inside
Damn that's fucked up

Last Fazzer thing I recall he was a war correspondent. Isn't Goldie still around too? TC did nothing wrong.

Nothing at all.

Look at that big hearted ascetic boss taking a moment of her time to take a photo with two friends.

Shamelessly stealing Crisis' idea.

5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=41859

Backside coming soon! The wires take forever, I'll update this when I finish the booty side to add more wires to the front as well, but my hand is cramping up severely at the moment and I can't draw another wire right now.

I have no idea how she'd feel about someone owning a body pillow of her.

How big is that TC, exactly?

The breast and nipple look like they're sliding off man and I can only assume the screwdriver placement on her boxers is a futa joke. The disfigured breast/patched up torso is nice and I almost wish she was a little more banged up.
The condom is a great touch though. Safe sex is oddly hot when it's all degenerate all the time.

>drew lewds of Oracle

HE'S DONE IT
HE'S GONE BEYOND THE THRESHOLD

Depends on the body she's wearing that day but usually a good head-taller than the average person.

TC is a tireless philanthropist and provider for the local community.

Almost a year late.

and
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=36852

Oracle is fair lewd game.

You're right about the left breast, I wanted her to have a bit of sag but the nipple shouldn't be so low. Will fix up for the final version.

>Futa joke
You're overthinking it, the joke was she wants you to 'screw' her.
Safe sex is hot as fuck. I have almost everything with the 'condom' tag on the booru saved at this point.

Oh, ok. I stand corrected.

>Safe sex is hot as fuck.

My fucking nigga.

I agree, guys. Safe sex is the most important thing of all sex, just behind sex after marriage.

5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=41860

I love you.

>a condom is the epitome of kinky to Chica

Good night
pastebin.com/2ywFt2gx

>5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=36852
I always really liked that Bnom Chica in the middle there.

Been a minute. Have a pirate!
Skip to 0:55 if the link doesn't do it for you, unless you want the full preamble.
youtu.be/hjeX6H5WThA?t=55

Bnom's one of those artists who can surprise me with quality. Has some good stuff when he reins in the hyper.